52 replies to this topic
Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

sad thing is I've never been in a muscle race, it's never come around

gonna use my Gauntlet or even my Vigero for it with its Dixie horn like a badass

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:49 AM Edited by Jimrod, 27 November 2013 - 11:50 AM.

For something "Pure America" it looks like it's based on the old Nissan 300 ZX to me...  :D

You DARE insult the third generation Firebird with that puny mockery?! KITT will find you, and kill you.

I race with my Ruiner as well, she's definitely a good drag racer. You have to know how to handle her on turns or else she'll kick your poor ass off the asphalt.

I prefer my "proper" oldschool Trans Am (Phoenix) Smokey and the Bandit machine, a far more manly vehicle. Well that and my Fall Guy truck (Sandking SWB) - so great crushing the crap out of some retard blocking the spray shop entrance with his Sultan like he's in Fast and Furious or something... :D

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

For something "Pure America" it looks like it's based on the old Nissan 300 ZX to me...  :D

You DARE insult the third generation Firebird with that puny mockery?! KITT will find you, and kill you.

I race with my Ruiner as well, she's definitely a good drag racer. You have to know how to handle her on turns or else she'll kick your poor ass off the asphalt.

I prefer my "proper" oldschool Trans Am (Phoenix) Smokey and the Bandit machine, a far more manly vehicle. Well that and my Fall Guy truck (Sandking SWB) - so great crushing the crap out of some retard blocking the spray shop entrance with his Sultan like he's in Fast and Furious or something... :D

i have to agree that the 2nd Gen Firebird looks MUCH more muscly. I just like the Third Gen mostly because I grew up with it. That...and it's the closest I can get to the fourth gen Firebird :(

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

i have to agree that the 2nd Gen Firebird looks MUCH more muscly. I just like the Third Gen mostly because I grew up with it. That...and it's the closest I can get to the fourth gen Firebird :(

Aye, I nearly bought one in real life once with the 5.7 V8 but here in the UK it's a tough choice with a big left-hander like that, also the speedo and handbrake didn't work :\ Am quite liking the almost Starsky and Hutch-like Sabre in Red/White in the game, I know it's not a Gran Torino and more like a Chevelle but it's about tied with my Phoenix for coolness. :D

Gibbzy101
  • Gibbzy101

DO ONE!

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

Used to have the Ruiner but prefer the looks of the Gauntlet. Got rid of the Ruiner and got myself a Gauntlet. I win races with both though.

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

Vigero, its not the fastest car but its got the looks and the handling I like,

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Voodoo = Best vehicle in the game

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

I wish they had a 4th gen so i could copy my 95 trans am. For whoever said the ruiner is a 300zx, there is a license plate frame on it that says "ruining imports since 1967" it's definately based on the third gen firebird and camaro. I wish they would bring back the turbo bulge hood thaf the car had in gta iv that was identical to the one KITT had.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

used to race with my Sabre Turbo but then i sold it and get myself a Dominator (haters gonna hate). Never used the Dominator for races, probably will someday if there's a decent muscle race (although i got myself another Sabre as i missed the car), right now its only used for jobs and escaping the cops. I never understand why people hate the Dominator or the Gauntlet, both handles like a muscle should handle, which is almost the same for any other muscle, though the Gauntlet feels grippier than the Dominator, Dominator is a fun car imo,

Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

Wait... there are other races going on besides Supers on "The Commute" or "Criminal Records?" I had no idea. <ugh!>

But yes, my Declasse Sabre Turbo takes me back to my youth in the 70's, while the Imponte Ruiner takes me back to those crazy 80's! ;)

0_0.jpg 0_0.jpg

My eyes!!!!! Your cars make me want to punch puppies or something...I think you had one too many tab of acid in the "good ol' 70's" my friend.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

OGEverywhere
  • OGEverywhere

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Cool pics guys. Starting a car club if yr interested message me. Psn ..OGEverywhere

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

I think I have only participated in one Muscle car race...but I loved it because it was indeed more of a challenge, and that's when I was sold on using Muscle cars as my PVs. Out of my six-car garage, I have two Sabre Turbos, a Gauntlet and a Buccaneer currently (although I do have a Dubsta for Off-roading and a hardtop Sentinel for anything else I lack).

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

For something "Pure America" it looks like it's based on the old Nissan 300 ZX to me... :D

87-89_Nissan_300ZX.jpg

Also, I just noticed that EyeMacHunt quoted me in his sig. I'm so popular! :D

From le Wiki:

"The Ruiner is based on the third generation GM F-Body (seen in the period's Pontiac Firebird, and Chevrolet Camaro)."

So, yeah... 'MURICUH.

U think the ruiner looks like a Nissan...lol let me guess, you're about 10 yrs old

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

For something "Pure America" it looks like it's based on the old Nissan 300 ZX to me... :D

87-89_Nissan_300ZX.jpg

Also, I just noticed that EyeMacHunt quoted me in his sig. I'm so popular! :D

From le Wiki:

"The Ruiner is based on the third generation GM F-Body (seen in the period's Pontiac Firebird, and Chevrolet Camaro)."

So, yeah... 'MURICUH.

U think the ruiner looks like a Nissan...lol let me guess, you're about 10 yrs old

Nope, I'm 36, I'm well aware of the cars but I have, you know, eyes?

20090407104539!Ruiner-GTA4-front.jpg

Nissan-300ZX-Z31_zpsd8d78188.jpg

But you're right, these look 100% completely different. Personally I'd say the ruiner looks more like an original Nissan 300ZX than an 80's Trans Am, I don't care what it's supposed to be based on. :)

• EyeMacHunt and iJuanYouLost like this

asperas
  • asperas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

in muscle cars races majority are stoopid c*nts!they only mug and crash..

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

in the majority of races are stoopid c*nts!they only mug and crash..

fixed

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by God-eater, 27 November 2013 - 10:51 PM.

again i did not say anyone who drives it is a non driver...i said anyone who is a non driver is driving it or the ford junk. I never dissed the gauntlet i said its an ok car

Hey, I totally get you - my car, tho, she's kind of touchy and thinks you were making fun of her. Bonus points if you know where I'm going with this.  

On another note, are you perchance an Ozzie? I've only encountered such anti-Ford sentiments Down Under on account of the social engineering Holden and Ford have engaged in since day dot - curious to know if it's cropped up anywhere else.

RQWisenheimer
  • RQWisenheimer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

I picture the Ruiner as a Chrysler Daytona

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

again i did not say anyone who drives it is a non driver...i said anyone who is a non driver is driving it or the ford junk. I never dissed the gauntlet i said its an ok car

Hey, I totally get you - my car, tho, she's kind of touchy and thinks you were making fun of her. Bonus points if you know where I'm going with this.  

On another note, are you perchance an Ozzie? I've only encountered such anti-Ford sentiments Down Under on account of the social engineering Holden and Ford have engaged in since day dot - curious to know if it's cropped up anywhere else.

No not an aussie...im 100% american from Missouri , i just grew up around and always worked on GM machines(mostly chevy's) , around here chevy guys don't like ford's for the most part and ford guys dont like chevy's for the most part...always a chevy vs. ford battle either at the local drag strip or one of the many offroad parks

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

i use a vigero mostly and i win  4/5 races with it. I know this is gonna sound duschy but im most likely better at driving muscle cars than the average joe that just picks "the fastest" car for each class and usually only races supers/sports. Muscle cars are in a whole different league...you have to be pro driver that knows exactly how to handle each one and if you can do this they are all pretty even(aside from the el camino, its pretty much a guaranteed loser). The gauntlet is ok i guess but i prefer the more classic looking muscle cars than the current era ones(vigero/phoenix/sabre, and i refuse to ever step foot inside a ford sh*tstain, i blow them up on sight

0_0.jpg

Please help me try and rid the gta world of Ford sh*tstains by blowing up/setting a fire to every one you encounter. You would be doing the public a great service.

there is nothing wrong with mustangs!!

they're classics!

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

there is nothing wrong with mustangs!!

they're classics!

junk

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

i use a vigero mostly and i win  4/5 races with it. I know this is gonna sound duschy but im most likely better at driving muscle cars than the average joe that just picks "the fastest" car for each class and usually only races supers/sports. Muscle cars are in a whole different league...you have to be pro driver that knows exactly how to handle each one and if you can do this they are all pretty even(aside from the el camino, its pretty much a guaranteed loser). The gauntlet is ok i guess but i prefer the more classic looking muscle cars than the current era ones(vigero/phoenix/sabre, and i refuse to ever step foot inside a ford sh*tstain, i blow them up on sight

0_0.jpg

Please help me try and rid the gta world of Ford sh*tstains by blowing up/setting a fire to every one you encounter. You would be doing the public a great service.

Hahahaha! Classic

JoacoBasci
  • JoacoBasci

Phoenix Connection

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

My favourite muscle car is the Phoenix, but I also like the Ruiner and the handling of the Gauntlet. I mostly like the Phoenix for its modification options.

If any XBOX 360 user wants to race with muscle cars please add me: JoacoBolso is my tag.

I also have a new crew that is just starting. Its name is Phoenix Connection, and I'll give a Phoenix or any muscle car to active members as an incentive. It is a good chance to play some muscle car races more easily.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users