1. You are butthurt
To clear things up for my reasons of chasing him in my PV:
1. I went to his marker which had a 7k bounty on, so fair enough in his defence.
2. I spawned and ran away since I wasn't going to win. He killed me as I fled.
3. Spawn-killing me repetitively after, whilst I'm on foot.
4. I finally got away and called for my PV. I got in it and basically allowed him to follow me towards MMI. He then blew me up.
5. I kept calling for my car replacement, getting in it and driving past him. Blew me up again.
6. Typical griefer and he needs to be punished. Repeat 5. for atleast an hour.
Remained in the game.
2. You were purposefully driving next to a guy with a bounty, he sees that as a threat,(sticky bombs), he kills you, logic.
3. Welcome to GTA Online, If you don't want to get blown up go play another game.
4. Expecting something to happen by posting something on the forums.
5. Do not breed.
I don't understand people like you. Grand Theft Auto isn't about tanks constantly blowing you up, that "go play another game" bullsh*t was two generations ago; if I wanted to get blown up constantly I'd play Battlefield or CoD.
I didn't expect anything to happen by posting on the forums. I was asking a question about the lenience of Bad Sport. As for your "breeding" tip, I'd rather refrain from a virgin to tell me what to do with my sexual activity. c*nt.
As for those who say, enable passive mode; imagine when you spawn, you go to bring up your phone to withdraw money to put it in your hand; to pay for passive mode; you're blown up in the process. You cannot withdraw the money. Is it that difficult to understand?