Photo

Is Bad Sport even real?

35 replies to this topic
AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:48 AM

Do you people not realize you can actually respawn in passive mode?

Exactly what I was wondering.

Even if the tank was spawn killing you, that's not griefing, that's you being bad. Tanks are supposed to kill people, if you don't like it then play a different game. But that isn't even what happened here, you were the one that went after him to start with, trying to kill him. Then you focused on nothing but suiciding at him for over an hour. That makes you the bad guy here.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

Why do people get killed by tanks... are you driving around on faggios and cant escape them ? orrrr.... 

ReJeX
  • ReJeX

Embrace Darkness

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

Took me over 250 PV to blow up just to get 2 days bad sport. I felt like an asshole and lost almost $2 million.

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:00 AM

I had this dude in a buzzard blow up my pv and try to kill me, so I took out my MG and shot at him, well he gets on his mic saying quit shooting my buzzard and sh*t. I stop and call my pv again, he proceeds to blow it up again but I get away and grab my tank and blow his heli up. When I kill him he takes his PV and rams me over and over while voting to kick me. Guys name is Im2Quick2kill on PSn.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

To clear things up for my reasons of chasing him in my PV:

1. I went to his marker which had a 7k bounty on, so fair enough in his defence.
2. I spawned and ran away since I wasn't going to win. He killed me as I fled.
3. Spawn-killing me repetitively after, whilst I'm on foot.
4. I finally got away and called for my PV. I got in it and basically allowed him to follow me towards MMI. He then blew me up.
5. I kept calling for my car replacement, getting in it and driving past him. Blew me up again.
6. Typical griefer and he needs to be punished. Repeat 5. for atleast an hour.
Remained in the game.

1. You are butthurt
2. You were purposefully driving next to a guy with a bounty, he sees that as a threat,(sticky bombs), he kills you, logic.
3. Welcome to GTA Online, If you don't want to get blown up go play another game.
4. Expecting something to happen by posting something on the forums.
5. Do not breed.

I don't understand people like you. Grand Theft Auto isn't about tanks constantly blowing you up, that "go play another game" bullsh*t was two generations ago; if I wanted to get blown up constantly I'd play Battlefield or CoD.
I didn't expect anything to happen by posting on the forums. I was asking a question about the lenience of Bad Sport. As for your "breeding" tip, I'd rather refrain from a virgin to tell me what to do with my sexual activity. c*nt.

As for those who say, enable passive mode; imagine when you spawn, you go to bring up your phone to withdraw money to put it in your hand; to pay for passive mode; you're blown up in the process. You cannot withdraw the money. Is it that difficult to understand?

Synophrys
  • Synophrys

Hothead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

To clear things up for my reasons of chasing him in my PV:

1. I went to his marker which had a 7k bounty on, so fair enough in his defence.
2. I spawned and ran away since I wasn't going to win. He killed me as I fled.
3. Spawn-killing me repetitively after, whilst I'm on foot.
4. I finally got away and called for my PV. I got in it and basically allowed him to follow me towards MMI. He then blew me up.
5. I kept calling for my car replacement, getting in it and driving past him. Blew me up again.
6. Typical griefer and he needs to be punished. Repeat 5. for atleast an hour.
Remained in the game.

1. You are butthurt
2. You were purposefully driving next to a guy with a bounty, he sees that as a threat,(sticky bombs), he kills you, logic.
3. Welcome to GTA Online, If you don't want to get blown up go play another game.
4. Expecting something to happen by posting something on the forums.
5. Do not breed.

I don't understand people like you. Grand Theft Auto isn't about tanks constantly blowing you up, that "go play another game" bullsh*t was two generations ago; if I wanted to get blown up constantly I'd play Battlefield or CoD.
I didn't expect anything to happen by posting on the forums. I was asking a question about the lenience of Bad Sport. As for your "breeding" tip, I'd rather refrain from a virgin to tell me what to do with my sexual activity. c*nt.

As for those who say, enable passive mode; imagine when you spawn, you go to bring up your phone to withdraw money to put it in your hand; to pay for passive mode; you're blown up in the process. You cannot withdraw the money. Is it that difficult to understand?

"I was asking a question about the lenience of Bad Sport", you're the bad sport in the scenario you described, once you get that you can finally move on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users