Photo

Is Bad Sport even real?

35 replies to this topic
Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

I've spent the last hour chasing a guy who's in a tank with a PV and he's blown up a good amount (Id say 10) of just my PV's, I've seen him blow up 2 other players PV's too and apparently he's still a 'clean player'; we've reported him too, wtf?
  • CoachDub25 likes this

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by GunWrath, 27 November 2013 - 08:05 AM.

What is the reason of your existence? The sooner you die, the better.

• Deathmaker158 and ThatRandomGuy42 like this

sparkydeltorro
  • sparkydeltorro

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

I've spent the last hour chasing a guy who's in a tank with a PV

He should be punished for your stupidity?

• biggsull and Synophrys like this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:22 AM Edited by Kazandra, 27 November 2013 - 12:22 AM.

I think as long as he stays in the current session, he can blow up as many player's personal vehicles as he wants.  When he quits and plays again, he'll be hit with the dunce cap.  

Although I'm not sure about this, being a clean player and all.   :p

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

Why have you reported him? for using a tank? 

From the last patch... 

• The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
  • Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Snipe him from a distance, trust me, it works.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

Why have you reported him? for using a tank? 

From the last patch...

• The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
  • Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.

You know that last statement is a lie, cause I tested it out with a friend, and he got a bad sport indicator when I crashed my Vacca into the back of his tank, when it wasn't moving and he was in Passive Mode.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Report people for exploiting in tanks, no one grinds 1.5m legit just for 1 item... Myself included... especially since DTD and CR were fixed.

The last 3 sessions Ive played (over more than a weeks timeframe) Ive probably blown up something like the 30 vehicles or more, suggested that youd need for BS...  but the thing is, only in the last few has the second warning started coming up... I should be able to keep this pace up until like 60 100 vehicles total before getting BS.

Every second or third match Ill go on a tank rape session, normally when I hear a few different kids or annoying racists and such... when its too hard to target them all individually.

If its just 1 person, repeatedly bounty them and toss stickies on their car until they leave, snipe them when not in cars.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Why have you reported him? for using a tank?  From the last patch...

You know that last statement is a lie, cause I tested it out with a friend, and he got a bad sport indicator when I crashed my Vacca into the back of his tank, when it wasn't moving and he was in Passive Mode.

I had 3 people try ramming me and I didn't get a bad sport for them...

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Bad sport is a myth perpetuated by shapeshifting reptilian controlled media to keep the sheeple in line WAKE UP.

• Jedi Master Tom, Zanje and LubeMan like this

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

Theres something to keep in mind if you are a tank driver or if you are trying to ram your PV into them to give bad sport.

Rockstar changed it so that stationary tanks no longer give BS warnings when you ram into them... BUT if you ram their front end, even their back end with a low to the ground wedge shaped vehicle, youl actually force the tank on top of yourself, especially at the front where its end is also a wedge.

When a tank is moving because you have forced it on top of you, it gives them BS.

When absorbing peoples cars who ram into you, make sure they hit your side as it normally just blows them up outright instead of surviving and you crushing them.

• LeRocket and ROADSIDE_BUM like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

Bad sport is a myth perpetuated by shapeshifting reptilian controlled media to keep the sheeple in line WAKE UP.

x-files-david-duchovny-gillian-anderson.

• CoachDub25 likes this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:19 AM

I had 3 people try ramming me and I didn't get a bad sport for them...

This is a problem then...why are some still getting bad sport and others do not?

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

To clear things up for my reasons of chasing him in my PV:

1. I went to his marker which had a 7k bounty on, so fair enough in his defence.
2. I spawned and ran away since I wasn't going to win. He killed me as I fled.
3. Spawn-killing me repetitively after, whilst I'm on foot.
4. I finally got away and called for my PV. I got in it and basically allowed him to follow me towards MMI. He then blew me up.
5. I kept calling for my car replacement, getting in it and driving past him. Blew me up again.
6. Typical griefer and he needs to be punished. Repeat 5. for atleast an hour.
Remained in the game.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:18 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 30 November 2013 - 01:21 PM.

Until he goes to another session it doesn't update.

If he was sitting still in a tank and you hit him it doesn't give him bad sport points anymore cuz Rockstar changed it cuz Tank griefers were whining that tanks are pointless since everyone rams them.

(In my opinion simply using a tank in free roam makes you a griefer.) 

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

if they are in a non moving tank, they are outside the tank, then just kill em? run over them with your car? 

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

Been there 4 times, aye, it is real. It's a lot more exciting than GS lobbies though. Only annoyance are the inability to play with friends and being stuck with the dunce-cap (which I don't mind actually, it's just annoying to be entirely restricted to one hat).

Original_Tonks
  • Original_Tonks

Flight Instructor

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

yes ive been there the last month  :miranda:

LeRocket
  • LeRocket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Rockstar changed it so that stationary tanks no longer give BS warnings when you ram into them... BUT if you ram their front end, even their back end with a low to the ground wedge shaped vehicle, youl actually force the tank on top of yourself, especially at the front where its end is also a wedge.

This is true.  Happened to me yesterday.  Now I will always show my side to the car rushing towards me.

if they are in a non moving tank, they are outside the tank, then just kill em? run over them with your car? 

Yeah.... since it's impossible to be inside a non-moving tank.... come on dude....

Synophrys
  • Synophrys

Hothead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

1. I went to his marker which had a 7k bounty on, so fair enough in his defence.
4. I finally got away and called for my PV. I got in it and basically allowed him to follow me towards MMI. He then blew me up.
5. I kept calling for my car replacement, getting in it and driving past him. Blew me up again.
Remained in the game.

1. You are butthurt

2. You were purposefully driving next to a guy with a bounty, he sees that as a threat,(sticky bombs), he kills you, logic.

3. Welcome to GTA Online, If you don't want to get blown up go play another game.

4. Expecting something to happen by posting something on the forums.

5. Do not breed.

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Been there 4 times, aye, it is real. It's a lot more exciting than GS lobbies though. Only annoyance are the inability to play with friends and being stuck with the dunce-cap (which I don't mind actually, it's just annoying to be entirely restricted to one hat).

its not more exciting if you like to do races and missions... ive been there twice, once for 2 days like 3 weeks ago for blowing up too many PV's, back then I couldn't tell the difference between gs and bs lobbies, but just recently got put back in for 4 days ( for apparently quitting but I don't ever quit so i assume you can get bs for quitting out of voting screen which I do a lot, if not then i have no clue why i got put in again) This time i have not found one full session of racing, mostly puts me in races by myself, missions have seemed a bit better as far as finding ppl but still pretty empty, yet every free roam i go in is full... i don't get it, ppl in BS apparently don't race or do missions anymore...

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

I love it when people attack someone for whatever reason then when the person defends themselves and kills the crap out of the guy the guy comes and cries and reports the person. Wtf if you don't want people killing you don't attack someone and don't play on servers with other people.

It never ceases to amaze me what retards play this game. From 8 to 80 it makes no difference. Well except the little kids are annoying as fuc on the mic
  • Synophrys likes this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

Why do people insist on wasting an hour trying to kill a tank.  Pretty sick of all the whining people do on this forum about tanks just because they are butthurt.  Trying to bad sport a tank intentionally is being a bad sport yourself.  Leave it be it killed you so what get away from it stop being a wanker and trying to get them banned or badsported just because you didn't like getting blown up then stuck around trying to kill it and accuse them of griefing.  If you keep coming at them and dying I got news for you that's not griefing that's you being an idiot. 

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

can you glitch a mask on with the dunce cap? 

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Remained in the game.

Do you people not realize you can actually respawn in passive mode?

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Should just turn it into a pvp lobby that you can choose in settings(much like aim preference)

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Why do people insist on wasting an hour trying to kill a tank.  Pretty sick of all the whining people do on this forum about tanks just because they are butthurt.  Trying to bad sport a tank intentionally is being a bad sport yourself.  Leave it be it killed you so what get away from it stop being a wanker and trying to get them banned or badsported just because you didn't like getting blown up then stuck around trying to kill it and accuse them of griefing.  If you keep coming at them and dying I got news for you that's not griefing that's you being an idiot. 

ikr you just go passive or start a job.  whenever i dont like FR i just start a job and check back after.  by that time the tanks usually bored and moved on or dealt with.  this game is so easy to not get griefed at. 

gtao has the most tryhards i've ever seen!!  i've seen ppl die 30+ times and rage the entire time,  im like bro how can you live your life like that

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

Your the bad sport acky. Learn to blow up tanks legitly. I can destroy a tank on foot with granades or rockets. You just suck so u tryto get rid of the guy. Poor loser. You deserve to be reported for griefing. Learn to play and this wont even be an issue anymore.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

I've spent the last hour chasing a guy who's in a tank with a PV and he's blown up a good amount (Id say 10) of just my PV's, I've seen him blow up 2 other players PV's too and apparently he's still a 'clean player'; we've reported him too, wtf?

So you've reported this guy because it's somehow his fault that you're dumb enough to chase after his tank time after time after time? 

You're an asshole.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:35 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 01 December 2013 - 02:42 AM.

1. When on foot and spot tank, passive mode ASAP
2. Call Lester to get off radar
3. Move 0.3 miles away
4. Use sniper
5. Laugh at noob tank driver if step 4 successful
6. If step 4 fail, run away more or call for jet support

This is the standard. My favorite tho is to get off radar on a fast bike(akuma,bati,double t, etc) and stickie the sh*t out of it, when he see you, just get the hell out a block or so then come back from a different angle, while using Lamar's mugger

Running Pvs into tanks is sooo pre 1.06 and asking to get creamed especially without passive on. Common man, get with the program!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users