Photo

Favorite way to cruise the map?

6 replies to this topic
Nikobellic303
  • Nikobellic303

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

So weve had GTA5 for a little more than 2 months now, im still discovering new parts of the map, but im sure by now we all have our favorite places to cruise/and or hangout, i personally like to cruise south los santos starting on Grove street right by Franklins garage then make my way to the east side and cruise that, then i make my way to Vinewood blvd and cruise that all the way west to the beach then go north and go through Chumash then thats when i just go around in no particular direction and enjoy crusing the countryside. Which way do you guys go about crusing in GTA5?

TH3_BuRN1NaT0R
  • TH3_BuRN1NaT0R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

I cruise with a buzzard going down highways blowing up cars. Its deliriously fun in single player or multiplayer. I pretty much fly everywhere, its way quicker and you don't have to worry about it getting inpounded

Nikobellic303
  • Nikobellic303

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

Go fly around the map then land somewhere and walk for a while, you really start to apreciate the size of the map as well as the detail, it really gives you a sense of scale
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

The Great Ocean Highway.  :inlove:

Timely
  • Timely

I stand with Israel.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

Driving around the mountains in an ATV.

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

The whole map is my stomping ground.

Sometimes when I feel like going for a cruise I do race routes by memory repeatedly.

It is really handy when some fool is chasing you trying to lay you down and you just slot into a race route at top speed.

Most hunters can not handle it as most runners just seem to get spooked and go straight so they are easily baffled by some lightning cornering while shooting backwards.

Handy practice for racing too especially rally when your co pilot just sits there like a knob...

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

Curvy roads between Los Santos and Sandy Shores on my bike:

0_0.jpg

• Nikobellic303 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users