Quantcast

» «
Photo

Missing things from the GTA Online trailer/ False advertising.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Just watched the GTA Online trailer & in it I noticed there's FIB Buffaloes & Crown vics which aren't in the game (unless they are done with hacking/glitching?) 

And also there's clothes which aren't in the game, there's a whole host of baseball tee's & a red fitted cap which the player has on at 1 point in the vid yet its not in the final game? WTF? 

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

A lot of games change between the time you see the sizzle trailer and the time of release. Don't get so bent out of shape about it...you can trade the game in or complain to rockstar themselves.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

Just stop.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

Maybe they are just being held for future release??

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

Just watched the GTA Online trailer & in it I noticed there's FIB Buffaloes & Crown vics which aren't in the game (unless they are done with hacking/glitching?) 

And also there's clothes which aren't in the game, there's a whole host of baseball tee's & a red fitted cap which the player has on at 1 point in the vid yet its not in the final game? WTF? 

Tones of vehicles, clothes etc have been dropped from the final product, i noticed this as well when i looked back at the trailers.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

nobodies got the final game yet.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:32 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 27 November 2013 - 12:32 AM.

I can't believe we've been denied a baseball cap. This is outrageous. If anyone would like to join me in a class action lawsuit against Rockstar Games just PM me.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

This has been covered. Games change in development, and I'm sure we'll see more DLC in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users