Photo

[NEW] How to get yourself a guaranteed Phoenix after the 1.06 patch

8 replies to this topic
marty11811
  • marty11811

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

So in my previous video of how to get yourself an easy Phoenix people have started to comment that the patch stops you from following the steps i provided.

Now I have an alternative method which still works and you'll get yourself the car guaranteed!

https://www.youtube....h?v=YOUnZtZ74aQ

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Is it Gentry does it (didn't check your vid, on my phone)? if it is, it's as old as GTA:O itself :D

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Start no hey broca, rescue dude and deliver drugs. Then take car from gang leaders driveway. Put in garage. Finish mission or fail it.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Start no hey broca, rescue dude and deliver drugs. Then take car from gang leaders driveway. Put in garage. Finish mission or fail it.

You don't even have to do the mission simply go to the Pheonix and take it to your garage and then fail the mission. But I was about to post the same exact thing.

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

You don't even have to do the mission simply go to the Pheonix and take it to your garage and then fail the mission. But I was about to post the same exact thing.

Nice. Even better.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

known this for ages and posted it in this forum a couple times. its a foolproof location. its also a good mission to farm Lampa felon GTs for "stock" as there are two for the taking each time then just sticky bomb the cars and off u trot with 19k worth of cars. Plus theres always a Drop Diamond...Cant keep it but if ur in it when a friend drops off the last target vehicle you can at least thrash around in it till u log off or wreck it :)

marty11811
  • marty11811

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

Is it Gentry does it (didn't check your vid, on my phone)? if it is, it's as old as GTA:O itself :D

yes it is. and to people talking about the better ways of getting the car: this is my way. this is the way i know how to do and my previous video of this got a very good response which is why i'm sticking to it. I choose this mission because it's easy. No shooting, just take the car, hide for a second and it's yours

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

No one is taking a shot at you and the other ways mentioned you don't even have to complete a single objective and is also a sure fire way to get the car. You sound upset that you vid might not receive the amount of views and subs you were expecting and really coming off in a bad light.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

you can also set your spawn to last location and drive down to the docks.. change sessions a few times and you have one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users