Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your weirdest or worst gta online experience?

42 replies to this topic
Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

got stuck in between 2 bushes by a building that were too tall to jump over and u cant climb. So i was stuck there trying to jump over for a while until i finally had shoot myself in the head.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Trying to get a bike from the inpound without armor really can be a PITA

Isn't insurance like $112 on bikes?

I believe my akuma is 187. Not worth the trip.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

got stuck in between 2 bushes by a building that were too tall to jump over and u cant climb. So i was stuck there trying to jump over for a while until i finally had shoot myself in the head.

i got you beat!!

earlier today i was on the xboxversion of gta online and i robbed a 24/7 store (i was using my upgraded elegy rh8 as my getaway car) and after the robbery i was chased like heck by the cops i drove full throttle on roads and highways to get a ways from the cops and when i tried to drive cross country to escape from the cops (i finally did) i flew off a hill and onto a rooftop of a small building completely surrounded by hand rails (i tried to get around them but couldn't so i hand no choice but to abandon my car and jump off the building! :lol:

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

my female character was able to enjoy a lapdance and have fun with a hooker

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

When I sucked that girl's dick. It was going right through my crash helmet. Weirdest sh*t ever.

Portstevo
  • Portstevo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

Isn't insurance like $112 on bikes?

you can't use insurance when your vehicle is in the impound lot (as far as i know anyways).

Call your mechanic, request a different car. Even if it doesn't get delivered you can claim insurance right away as your car gets removed from the impound.

Kerberos42
  • Kerberos42

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

Either you're reeeeeealy low rank, or reeeeeealy bad at GTA...

I'm level 50, but dosn't do much when you are exposed and a cop is 10 feet away with a shot gun, and the damn gate won't open fast enough, and there is another cop outside the gate.  Of the 10 or so times I've had to get my bike from inpound, I've been killed at least 3 times.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

I'm level 50, but dosn't do much when you are exposed and a cop is 10 feet away with a shot gun, and the damn gate won't open fast enough, and there is another cop outside the gate.  Of the 10 or so times I've had to get my bike from inpound, I've been killed at least 3 times.

Escape through where you are suppossed to enter by feet. If you killed all the cops on your way in, then there's no danger.

Kerberos42
  • Kerberos42

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:21 AM Edited by Kerberos42, 27 November 2013 - 04:22 AM.

Escape through where you are suppossed to enter by feet. If you killed all the cops on your way in, then there's no danger.

I come over the wall from the alley by the parkade. The gates wont open on foot from the outside as far as I know.  I'd rather not get 3 stars if I dont have to.  2 is enough.

polrest11
  • polrest11

The Player

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

I was on passive mode and there was a tank in the game. He couldn't shoot me but could run me over so I stood on this end to a store and hopped on and off to eventually he hit me with the barrel of the tank. Pretty hilarious

Dubie81
  • Dubie81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

After dropping off yet another kilo of coke at Gerald's, I spawned in the bed of my Sandking....and I mean in the bed...my feet were on pavement my torso was through the truck. All I could do was walk around in the little square, stuck in the trucks liquid metal chassis. The only way out was the easy way out. I had to blow my own brains out and re-respawn.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

my girlfriend started my second character... obviously picking a femal (that i now ahve to level up)

in the first mission after lemar tells you to get some new threads we head to the clothes shop... she picks a new outfit (20 mins later) and comes out of the menu to be confronted by 6 guys in the shop, all jerking at her.... Welcome to Los Santos i say...

weirdest part,m some of them know me, thy know im a guy, they didnt know it was my girlfriend playing... yet they were still lining up to jerk it out....

wierder still, when we left the shop they all just dispersed and wen their separate ways (presumably to change pants) not a single one of them took the opportunity to shoot the others,, no one griefed no one did anything, they all just went home...

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

Kerberos: put on a mask before attempting to retreive your impounded auto. That way you can blast the cops to clear the way, and remove the mask when you're clear to reduce the wanted level.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users