Red Rum Racing Weekly Challenge
This Weekly Challenge will be based on your OVERALL LAPS TIME.
Set the number of laps to what ever you want, we will be competing for the Best Lap.
The Weekly Challenge Submission Details:
When you are happy with your race time, send the image of your race time to me at [email protected]. I will crop and upload the image to my personal Photobucket for better organization and placed in the “Results” post for viewing.
If you have any questions, please send me a Private Message on GTA Forums or message me at the my Social Club Page.
Here's how the weekly challenge works:
· The Weekly Challenge will begin on Wednesday at 12:01AM and end the following Tuesday at 11:59PM. Any photos submitted after the deadline will be dismissed.
· To start, a specific race will be selected. Players are to compete to log the fastest time(s). Some races may be point to point, others will be laps.
· The Weekly Challenge will be different in nature. For example, when completing a point to point, the idea will be to have the fastest possible time. Other weeks my be the fastest OVERALL time for 4 laps on a specific track, or maybe the fastest single lap on a track.
· For now, we will trust racers honesty to post legitimate times with no alterations to the conditions and vehicles of the challenge. Note: If a specific time is a lot faster than all the other times, it will be reviewed by Red Rum Members.
· For now, who ever runs the fastest time among the players will be listed on the OP of this thread.
· The previous winner of the Stock Weekly Challenge will pick the next track and the winner of the Custom Weekly Challenge will pick the vehicle class. The winners will have 24 hours to pick a track after being notified via PM to the winners. If a track is not selected, one will be chosen at random by me.
Here are the rules:
· Weather conditions will always be Clear. Time of day can be up to the racer. If you race better at night, by all means go for it. Vice Versa for day time.
· All though this option can be up to the racer, I recommend keeping the traffic off for ease and ensuring the best possible time.
· The race must be completed as a Solo.
· If it is determined that cheating or an unfair advantage has taken place, the player will no longer be able to participate in the Weekly Challenge, ever.
CUSTOMS ARE NOW ALLOWED FOR THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE!!
When submitting your time, please let me know if it was a Stock or Custom time.
I ask all participants to please be truthful and honest. This is to simply have fun and test just how good we, as racers, are.
Big thanks to CloudFuel for sharing his idea and helping to work out the details!!
May the odds be ever in favor.