GTAV SP ruined GTA Online

114 replies to this topic
Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 27 November 2013 - 12:11 AM.

You gonna admit you're wrong yet, or what?

Could you just stop that? This fight between you guys is stalling. Yes/no/yes/no ect. Just be wise and stay in subject.

There's 2 teams. SP and MP. If something didn't get in, that's because of the team. Contrary to retard belief, it's not just everyone working on one thing

Saying that someone's belief is "retarded" doesn't really pursue your argument. Actually the belief still stands, as hiring 2 teams making SP and MP separately is a choice. They could've decided to keep IV's MP concept and enhance it a little. Drastic, big changes will obviously cause problems as Online has had so far.

If Online is down/malfunctioning, where do you go? You go play SP. SP is the backup and main game at the same time, so atleast it should be kept working, valuable and resourceful.

It's not supposed to pursue an argument. Anyone who thinks there isn't separate teams for big games is just plain stupid. In every big AAA studio, there's separate teams for everything. Saying it's a 'choice' is like saying that having art designers do art and coders do code is a 'choice'. There's no choice. Even with GTA 4's extremely simple multiplayer, there was still a MP team. A team that made the MP patches, a team that coded the MP, a team that created all the game modes, etc. It's not a 'choice' unless it's a small and low-budget game. It's a necessity, because if you have everyone doing one thing, problems can arise. These problems are greatly reduced when having teams that work on specific things.

It's ESPECIALLY not a choice when you're creating a giant AAA game like GTA with an Online mode like the one it has.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

It's not supposed to pursue an argument. Anyone who thinks there isn't separate teams for big games is just plain stupid. In every big AAA studio, there's separate teams for everything. Saying it's a 'choice' is like saying that having art designers do art and coders do code is a 'choice'. There's no choice. Even with GTA 4's extremely simple multiplayer, there was still a MP team. A team that made the MP patches, a team that coded the MP, a team that created all the game modes, etc. It's not a 'choice' unless it's a small and low-budget game. It's a necessity, because if you have everyone doing one thing, problems can arise. These problems are greatly reduced when having teams that work on specific things.

Two teams or not it dosen't matter, the decision for what goes into singleplayer and multiplayer is still made by the higher ups. Do you think they let those teams do whatever they want? No, they sat at a desk together and received orders. They wanted the online to have more features so more people would play it, that way they can extract more money out of the players with those cash cards, which explains the high prices at the mod shops and low mission payouts. Use your brain mate, or whatever you have.

• Scaglietti likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

Two teams or not it dosen't matter, the decision for what goes into singleplayer and multiplayer is still made by the higher ups. Do you think they let those teams do whatever they want? No, they sat at a desk together and received orders. They wanted the online to have more features so more people would play it, that way they can extract more money out of the players with those cash cards, which explains the high prices at the mod shops and low mission payouts. Use your brain mate, or whatever you have.

I am getting tired of your repetitive and self proclaimed: "fact" posts, you are actually the first whom i hide all posts from. Maybe i will make your posts visible again in the future but now i am actually pretty tired.

Oh and did you forgot?:

Since you haven't worked with R*, i declare everything that you have said or are going to say and acting like its a fact as....INVALID.You keep talking like you have been in the game industry and that you have seen it all. And you apparently also are an ex or current R* employee. You know everything and everything that happens there.

But one problem.....you probably aren't.

/Thread

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:41 AM Edited by AlexL, 27 November 2013 - 01:04 AM.

I am getting tired of your repetitive and self proclaimed: "fact" posts, you are actually the first whom i hide all posts from. Maybe i will make your posts visible again in the future but now i am actually pretty tired.

Oh and did you forgot?:

Since you haven't worked with R*, i declare everything that you have said or are going to say and acting like its a fact as....INVALID.You keep talking like you have been in the game industry and that you have seen it all. And you apparently also are an ex or current R* employee. You know everything and everything that happens there.

/Thread

Repetitive how? I write all my posts from scratch buddy, I don't copy/paste whole paragraphs 4 times in a row. And yeah I get it, you are the kind of person who would deny aliens if they showed up at your doorstep until NASA sent you a letter and "confirmed" it.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

No, they don't do anything they want, but they also don't do everything from an order from the higher-ups. When thinking about features, the whole group has a meeting and discusses everything. You're making it out like the devil because you're a blind hater or a troll. Somehow, you think that they ONLY receive orders, and come up with NOTHING themselves. Somehow, you come to the conclusion that they wanted more missions because they wanted people to play Online. There's absolutely no possibility whatsoever that they have more stuff to do in Online because it's GTA's official online mode, and it's supposed basically be an RPG, right!? No, of course not, that would make too much sense to the person who blindly hates!

Seriously, everything that comes out of your mouth is so wrong and comes straight out of your ass I have no idea how anyone takes you seriously.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:53 AM Edited by AlexL, 27 November 2013 - 12:57 AM.

No, they don't do anything they want, but they also don't do everything from an order from the higher-ups. When thinking about features, the whole group has a meeting and discusses everything. You're making it out like the devil because you're a blind hater or a troll. Somehow, you think that they ONLY receive orders, and come up with NOTHING themselves. Somehow, you come to the conclusion that they wanted more missions because they wanted people to play Online. There's absolutely no possibility whatsoever that they have more stuff to do in Online because it's GTA's official online mode, and it's supposed basically be an RPG, right!? No, of course not, that would make too much sense to the person who blindly hates!

Seriously, everything that comes out of your mouth is so wrong and comes straight out of your ass I have no idea how anyone takes you seriously.

And yet again, no real points made. Just a bunch of insults formulated in such a way that it makes me think of a 10 year old kid who just learned some new swearwords from his older buddies and tries to look tough on the internet. It's not working :v:

Good night Mr. Troll

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Oh and did you forgot?:

/Thread

Repetitive how? I write all my posts from scratch buddy, I don't copy/paste whole paragraphs 4 times in a row. And yeah I get it, you are the kind of person who would deny aliens if they showed up at your doorstep until NASA sent you a letter and "confirmed" it.

Wow, i am lucky i just wanted to hide your posts but then you replied!

What? Do you even know what repetitive is?  Oh do you getting tired of those 4: "paragraphs", because you know its most highly true? And about the alien thing....ok.

Keep spreading the: "facts!"

And yet again, no real points made. Just a bunch of insults formulated in such a way that it makes me think of a 10 year old kid who just learned some new swearwords from his older buddies and tries to look tough on the internet. It's not working :v:

God...... That's it, BLOCKED.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

Good night Mr. Troll

:facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:

I'm with Wolfhuman. You're a waste of time and ignorant as f*ck with absolutely no idea how the game industry works.

• Bonnano likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

:facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:

I'm with Wolfhuman. You're a waste of time and ignorant as f*ck with absolutely no idea how the game industry works.

Nice, go jack off together now. You make a good couple...

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

Look, Alex, I love you, and I love you too, Wolf. Why can't we all just be together, huh?! You can post mondays through thursdays, you can post the weekends, alright? I know that's not normal, but in this crazy crazy world, is normal so good? Huh? Look, Alex, Wolf... will you marry me?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Look, Alex, I love you, and I love you too, Wolf. Why can't we all just be together, huh?! You can post mondays through thursdays, you can post the weekends, alright? I know that's not normal, but in this crazy crazy world, is normal so good? Huh? Look, Alex, Wolf... will you marry me?

Good one!

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

It seemed to matter when you were using it as the basis for your argument...
  • lazy. and Geralt of Rivia like this

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

lol

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

Hey, kids. Play nice or everyone gets a temp. :p

• ThroatSlasher2 likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

We are arguing like kids while R* is making millions of dollars. I am a SP guy so i ask R* to put the same efforts they put on Online to SP

They only listen when they lose money, so you might just stop paying for any dlc's or games they put out. Wait for the PC version and then you can download them all for free :colgate:

Man I thought you were annoying sense you had rage quits in those old, "GTA V will release in October 2012" threads but now this is just too much.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:12 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 27 November 2013 - 03:17 AM.

We are arguing like kids while R* is making millions of dollars. I am a SP guy so i ask R* to put the same efforts they put on Online to SP

They only listen when they lose money, so you might just stop paying for any dlc's or games they put out. Wait for the PC version and then you can download them all for free :colgate:

Man I thought you were annoying sense you had rage quits in those old, "GTA V will release in October 2012" threads but now this is just too much.

What's too much? Trying to get someone who's delusional and thinks what he believes = fact to say he's wrong? Oh Lordy Lord, I am so in the wrong!

And lol, I remember that thread. Boy, that was a fun time. But you're gonna hold me to a thread from over a year ago? That's not very fair.

Oh, and there was only one rage quit, thank you very much!  :p

pokemon123
  • pokemon123

stuff

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

from what i've seen and played it feels like the other way around.

5Skinner
  • 5Skinner

Player Hater

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

absolutely

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 27 November 2013 - 03:55 PM.

Do Online players complain that they don't get animals, a storyline, cutscenes, seamless character transition and better graphics?
NO.
So please, quit spewing out your sh*t of "online ruined SP"

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Do Online players complain that they don't get animals, a storyline, cutscenes, seamless character transition and better graphics?
NO.

Do you feel so important that you have to write in blue?

• kvic likes this

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Edited your post

That ain't just an opinion, it's a fact.

You seem to think of all your opinions as fact. And way to miss the joke, don't expect much else though from someone who thinks so highly of themselves.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

NO.

Do you feel so important that you have to write in blue?

Do you feel so important that you have to sit in the corner and make irrelevant comments as a substitute for backing up your hugely misinformed points?

kvic
  • kvic

Grand PooBar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Alex forgret it it's not worth the time and effort ,some will see and some refuse to see, it's human nature.

• AlexL likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Do you feel so important that you have to sit in the corner and make irrelevant comments as a substitute for backing up your hugely misinformed points?

Let's see:

-Chrome ferrari in the signature

-Writes in blue

-Makes childish "your mom" jokes

-"You suck cock for fun"

.....You can't be taken seriously.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Let's see:

-Chrome ferrari in the signature
-Writes in blue
-Makes childish "your mom" jokes
-"You suck cock for fun"

.....You can't be taken seriously.

Is this relevant to the current topic?

Please tell me, I'm dying to know.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

3979323-kids-fighting-5-and-6-years-old.

AB0333
  • AB0333

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

Nothing unusual about it. GTA is a single-player game in the first place. Then comes the multiplayer.

• Teo265 likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by AlexL, 27 November 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Nothing unusual about it. GTA is a single-player game in the first place. Then comes the multiplayer.

Exactly, that's what some people don't seem to understand.

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 27 November 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Exactly, that's what some people don't seem to understand.

See, you only hear what you want to hear. You don't have anything interesting to say. You'll just brush past anything that YOU can't respond to, and just spew out some sh*t for the sake of having a response. You're just "there".

Are you going to participate in the discussion, or just sit there making points without anything to back them up, and ignoring anything that YOU can't respond to, because you can't admit you're wrong.

NOBODY CARES if "that's what some people don't seem to understand". Tell us why, and then maybe, just maybe, you'll have made a post that's actually relevant to a topic.

I wouldn't put it past you to just completely ignore this and make some more off-topic comments about signatures and post colour.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

See, you only hear what you want to hear. You don't have anything interesting to say. You'll just brush past anything that YOU can't respond to, and just spew out some sh*t for the sake of having a response. You're just "there".

Are you going to participate in the discussion, or just sit there making points without anything to back them up, and ignoring anything that YOU can't respond to, because you can't admit you're wrong.

NOBODY CARES if "that's what some people don't seem to understand". Tell us why, and then maybe, just maybe, someone will actually care about what you have to say.

Made my points a long time ago, don't need to repeat myself again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users