Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

I Have the exact opposite problem.

• Teo265 likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 26 November 2013 - 10:01 PM.

Edited your post

That ain't just an opinion, it's a fact.

No it's not AlexL. Online came after two weeks, while SP was already on the disc. They cut a lot of stuff out of the game therefore the only thing you can blame is Single Player and Rockstar. Online is just the outcome of those two having sex together.

Nope, blame online for the stuff cut out of singleplayer. The op was being sarcastic, it's actually the other way around.

Since you copy and paste your posts, i will do the same:

Since you haven't worked with R*, i declare everything that you have said or are going to say and acting like its a fact as....INVALID.

You keep talking like you have been in the game industry and that you have seen it all. And you apparently also are an ex or current R* employee. You know everything and everything that happens there.

But one problem.....you probably aren't.

*Edit: inserted more text

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Since you haven't worked with R*, i declare everything that you have said or are going to say as....INVALID.

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

• 727gta likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

Since you haven't worked with R*, i declare everything that you have said or are going to say as....INVALID.

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Oh and i edited my post. I can just copy and paste that the whole time if you are going to say something and acting like its a fact.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Oh and i edited my post. I can just copy and paste that the whole time if you are going to say something and acting like its a fact.

Keep trolling for Rockstar bro, you are doing a great job :^:

.....Am I gonna get another reply now?

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 26 November 2013 - 09:42 PM.

Seriously, why the f*ck are people arguing about this?

Do Online players complain that they don't have animals, a storyline, character switching, a more detailed map and so on? No, they don't.

But you're sat there complaining that you're missing out on what, the option to choose a car to spawn next to you? Even though that has never been in ANY GTA game before V?

I can understand some debates, but this sh*t... sheesh.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

Edited your post

That ain't just an opinion, it's a fact.

The only fact here is that you're spewing bullsh*t you have no idea about.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Prove me wrong then, with some valid points. I'm waiting...

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

OP's forum title tells me all I need to know.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 26 November 2013 - 10:08 PM.

We can't prove you wrong but we can prove your: "fact" posts as...INVALID

Edit: Edited text.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:06 PM Edited by RowanSane, 26 November 2013 - 10:13 PM.

Seriously, why the f*ck are people arguing about this?Do Online players complain that they don't have animals, a storyline, character switching, a more detailed map and so on? No, they don't.But you're sat there complaining that you're missing out on what, the option to choose a car to spawn next to you? Even though that has never been in ANY GTA game before V?I can understand some debates, but this sh*t... sheesh.

Eh, it was a nice try. I'm sure I wasn't the only one to see it for what you intended, a poke at the 'online ruined sp' crowd. But they all swarmed in here to tell you off, realised you were joking and got the joke completely wrong. And now they're arguing about all the same crap they always do.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

We can't prove you wrong but we can prove your: "fact" posts as...INVALID

You are invalid.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

Why do I need to prove you wrong? You're stating something as fact when it isn't, because you literally have no evidence. If anything, you should be proving US wrong. I mean, it's a fact, it shouldn't be that hard to, right?  :facedesk:

f*cking idiot, I remember you from the other thread too. The one where you made a fool out of yourself trying to 'prove' that SP is half-assed. You gonna do that again? We could all use the entertainment.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

I see what you did there.

This :lol:

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by AlexL, 26 November 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Why do I need to prove you wrong? You're stating something as fact when it isn't, because you literally have no evidence. If anything, you should be proving US wrong. I mean, it's a fact, it shouldn't be that hard to, right?  :facedesk:

f*cking idiot, I remember you from the other thread too. The one where you made a fool out of yourself trying to 'prove' that SP is half-assed. You gonna do that again? We could all use the entertainment.

If you can't prove me wrong then you are full of sh*t, maybe you should go to the toilet and come back with some real arguments. And who is "US"? The overly defensive Rockstar fanboys? I'm starting to think that I'm talking with some trolling machines with no real conscience.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

If you can't prove me wrong then you are full of sh*t, maybe you should go to the toilet and come back with some real arguments. And who is "US"? The overly defensive Rockstar fanboys? I'm starting to think that I'm talking with some trolling machines with no real conscience.

Fact: something that truly exists or happens

So tell me, how is R* supposedly "half-assing" SP a fact?

I'll wait for you to fail horribly at trying to prove your statement.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

Let me make it simple for your artificial intelligence.

-Ton of missing features only available to online

-Cut content will be sold back as dlc

-Short story with plot holes

Now, you still didn't prove me wrong so why am I wasting my time? I guess I'll say goodbye Mr.Troll, go crawl under a bridge.

kvic
  • kvic

Grand PooBar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by kvic, 26 November 2013 - 11:09 PM.

I have such fun playing GTA Online, but it is evident how Rockstar focused way too much on GTA SP.

I've been gaming online since the cathode ray tube amusement device in 1947 but the new trend of focusing too much on the singleplayings is apalling. In playersingles there are all sorts of fun things like animals, cutscenes, an overall storyline, seamless character transition and tow trucks, but us loyal online players are left with nothing. It is obviously that these contents were cut to be resolding to us as Downloadable Content. I am quite frankly massively disappoint in Rockstar Games and this sudden change in direction from the outstanding service given to us before Grand Theft Auto Online.

We all know where you head is so if you should need it just ask someone here.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 26 November 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Now, you still didn't prove me wrong so why am I wasting my time? I guess I'll say goodbye Mr.Troll, go crawl under a bridge.

1) Features that are in Online and not in SP do not mean SP was half-assed. How don't you understand that?

Could some features benefit from being in SP? Absolutely, but the SP team just didn't include it in the game. There's 2 teams. SP and MP. If something didn't get in, that's because of the team. Contrary to retard belief, it's not just everyone working on one thing.

I'd also like to hear the "ton" of features. I can only think of a couple.

2) Oh really? You mean like the Beach Bum Pack that was FREE? Or the content creator that's also gonna be FREE? I'd also like to hear how you knew it was cut from the game. Usually, if stuff is cut from the game, it's sold back day one. Example: BF4 day one map pack. Beach Bum came out almost 2 months after. Nice try though. I'll be waiting for that evidence that Beach Bum, along with everything else that's coming, was cut from the game originally. Again, contrary to retard belief, DLC =/= cut from game. 

3) And how in the Holy Hell does this indicate it was half-assed? There is no story in multiplayer, so how the f*ck can SP story be half-assed!? There's 2, say it with me, 2 separate teams working on different things. The story being short doesn't reflect Online AT ALL. It reflects the skill of the writers that R* hired.

Writers have one job: To write. There's not much writing in GTA: Online. Not only that, but they'd hire writers SPECIFICALLY for GTA: Online.

You failed again. Nice try though.

On top of everything I just posted: What you put directly proves nothing. What would 100% prove it is if R* said "We half-assed SP!" That's be the ONLY thing that'd make it a fact. Not your circumstancial bullsh*t

So...yeah. You lost and can leave now. Bye! 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Fact: something that truly exists or happens[/size]

Missing features - you don't say what but let's assume you're not talking about multiplayer modes and things that don't fit the story...that pretty much leaves car tracking and insurance, and the ability to exchange game money for a save point. Neither of which is significant.

Cut content to be dlc - a prediction of the future is not as fact, Nostradamus. Its a guess.

Story complaints - the story is longer than IV. Evidence for this is the achievement from IV for completing it in under 30 hours. Plot holes is a matter of opinion - your failure to comprehend the plot may be your own problem.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

We are arguing like kids while R* is making millions of dollars. I am a SP guy so i ask R* to put the same efforts they put on Online to SP

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

We are arguing like kids while R* is making millions of dollars. I am a SP guy so i ask R* to put the same efforts they put on Online to SP

They only listen when they lose money, so you might just stop paying for any dlc's or games they put out. Wait for the PC version and then you can download them all for free :colgate:

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 26 November 2013 - 11:46 PM.

They only listen when they lose money, so you might just stop paying for any dlc's or games they put out. Wait for the PC version and then you can download them all for free :colgate:

You gonna admit you're wrong yet, or what?

And you're saying they don't listen? Oooook.

I mean, it's not like they're listening to all the people complaining about glitchers and trying to stop them! No, not at all!

It's not like they patched the broken garage that ate people's cars! No, they never did that!

It's not like they included the DLC content into SP so SP only people could use it! No, they would never do such a thing, because they never listen!

I don't know if you're retarded, or just a troll.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:48 PM Edited by AlexL, 26 November 2013 - 11:49 PM.

Wrong about what? You just keep replying with excuses, I got better things to do than explaining you why you got ripped off.

Teo265
  • Teo265

Perfectionist

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by Teo265, 26 November 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Could you just stop that? This fight between you guys is stalling. Yes/no/yes/no ect. Just be wise and stay in subject.

There's 2 teams. SP and MP. If something didn't get in, that's because of the team. Contrary to retard belief, it's not just everyone working on one thing

Saying that someone's belief is "retarded" doesn't really pursue your argument. Actually the belief still stands, as hiring 2 teams making SP and MP separately is a choice. They could've decided to keep IV's MP concept and enhance it a little. Drastic, big changes will obviously cause problems as Online has had so far.

If Online is down/malfunctioning, where do you go? You go play SP. SP is the backup and main game at the same time, so atleast it should be kept working, valuable and resourceful.

• AlexL likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 26 November 2013 - 11:57 PM.

Talking about piracy is forbidden on this forum.

Stop posting your posts as facts. Get a grip of yourself.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

I prefer to call it sharing, and where did I say piracy? As you can see my post isn't edited.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

I prefer to call it sharing, and where did I say piracy? As you can see my post isn't edited.

Sharing is alright, but not the way you do it.

you might just stop paying for any dlc's or games they put out. Wait for the PC version and then you can download them all for free :colgate:

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by spamtackey, 27 November 2013 - 12:05 AM.

Fact: something that truly exists or happens[/size]

Missing features - you don't say what but let's assume you're not talking about multiplayer modes and things that don't fit the story...that pretty much leaves car tracking and insurance, and the ability to exchange game money for a save point. Neither of which is significant.

Cut content to be dlc - a prediction of the future is not as fact, Nostradamus. Its a guess.

Story complaints - the story is longer than IV. Evidence for this is the achievement from IV for completing it in under 30 hours. Plot holes is a matter of opinion - your failure to comprehend the plot may be your own problem.

So to beat GTA IV you also have to fly under all the bridges. There's an achievement. You can't finish the story without it. You also have to play Online. There's achievements. You have to do it. :sarcasm:

Achievements are optional challenges. Nothing more, nothing less.

Facts: 

GTA IV has 88 story missions according to GTA wiki.

GTA V has 69 story missions according to Social Club Checklist. 4 are not required to complete the story so 65 story missions. Of these 65 there are several preparation missions which are simple as finding a vehicle and taking it to a location with no real story progression and two of them are about buying items that can be done in under a minute. 

GTA V's story is shorter. It's not bad and there are plenty of side missions to make up for it, but it is shorter. 

• Ermac and Bonnano like this

Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by blaquenitsuj, 27 November 2013 - 12:07 AM.

It's really PYOP (Pick Your Own Poison) with GTA V..

Both GTAO & SP are both better than GTA IV combined so I don't see where ANY kind of disappointment would come into play for anyone.

This is America, land of opportunity... don't like something, go to school - gain an occupation to change it or stfu.

• KING2dor likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users