Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Is the most dickhead thing you've done in GTAO?

141 replies to this topic
LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

Dude walked up to me in passive mode doing the jerking motion for a bit and when I went to run him over he went to an elevated area and Paused, I threw a airstrike flare on him and killed him with it and he left the session.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

Shoot player while they're shopping then stickie their car. When they respawn and start to chase me, put a bounty on them and blow them up. Then Lester off the radar and get 1-2 more spawn kills then switch to passive mode holding down the bird.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

just done this 2 minutes ago

some guy was delivering the High priority vehicle and was literally just about there, but i was off the radar so when he was at the lockup i killed him and delivered the car and got 10k for it 

i feel a little bad about it though lol

Did he not chase you when you had to go to LSC and back to Simeon again?

Every time I've done that they've pursued me.  Sounds like he wasn't bothered and just left you to it.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Спарта

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

some guy was delivering the High priority vehicle and was literally just about there, but i was off the radar so when he was at the lockup i killed him and delivered the car and got 10k for it 

Every time I've done that they've pursued me.  Sounds like he wasn't bothered and just left you to it.

Oh no, Sorry forgot to say, He already resprayed the car and was just outside Simeons Lockup when i killed him, He tried killing me but i just kept shooting him 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

Dude walked up to me in passive mode doing the jerking motion for a bit and when I went to run him over he went to an elevated area and Paused, I threw a airstrike flare on him and killed him with it and he left the session.

Strange.  I've had someone use an airstrike on me when I was passive and I just stood there and it did nothing to me.  This particular guy tried everything, including getting about 5 mates to come at me with tanks and helicopters and even a lazer.  I learned 2 things from that experience.  1) Bullies hang round with other bullies.  2) You can dunk a helicopter on someone when they're swimming and kill them, but not yourself.  Ouch!

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Oh no, Sorry forgot to say, He already resprayed the car and was just outside Simeons Lockup when i killed him, He tried killing me but i just kept shooting him 

Yeah, but when you get it you then need to get it resprayed.  You can't just take the car and give it to Simeon - or at least it's never let me do that before.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Спарта

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, but when you get it you then need to get it resprayed.  You can't just take the car and give it to Simeon - or at least it's never let me do that before.

It let me sell it right away lol

MChammer916
  • MChammer916

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

A whole session was in a bus on their way to the airport to load onto a titan. One sticky bomb later they were all dead. I laughed my ass off but i said sorry. I did feel bad.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Back my tow truck (I miss you tow truck) down in front of people garage's and hook them up as soon as they try to pull out and then drive them around. Sure, they can kill you but they can't get the vehicle un-hooked without blowing both of them up or leaving :).

That was good times...

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:58 AM

I was just F'n around w a random friend, killin other randoms when another one of my friends showed up and came towards us. But since those two weren't friends, my 1st friend started shooting at my other friend. I didn't know what to do and I didn't have a mic at the time and couldn't tell them not to kill each other, so I also started killing my other friend that showed up 2nd lol. I felt so bad I left and went to buy a headset haha
  • HiddenAnonyous likes this

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:23 AM

Shoot player while they're shopping then stickie their car. When they respawn and start to chase me, put a bounty on them and blow them up. Then Lester off the radar and get 1-2 more spawn kills then switch to passive mode holding down the bird.

Lol damnn. This should win dickhead of the year award

Car Collector
  • Car Collector

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:26 AM

One of my fav is giving my personal jet to someone with a sticky on it. Or kicking them out while they r in the air.

BlackDART3824
  • BlackDART3824

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:58 AM

Cargobob'd guys entity on top of maze bank building while he was buying something in clothes store. He was noob cause the car wasn't locked and he didn't even called mechanic :D so much fun and those hateing messages from him :D GOLD !!!

Michael_Westin
  • Michael_Westin

OperatorStatus

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

Troll people who rob stores with a cargo-bob and put their cars on top of the nearest roof.
  • BlackDART3824 likes this

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:01 AM

Got into a Cargobob and told a crew member to kill someone that was in his PV. He killed a guy in a white entity, so I picked it up. The owner got into another car and followed me as I flew it to the sea. I hovered over the water with the entity still attached, as the guy got out of the stolen car and watched his car dangling there. He wanted to prevent me from dropping it in the water and started shooting, so I dropped it in the water and flew off. He was pissed. 

Many days later, a crew member called in a tank and I picked it up with the Cargobob. I flew it to another random player, who quickly went in an alleyway to prevent being hit by the tank. So with the tank still under my Cargobob, I dropped it from quite a height onto his Fusilade and it instantly exploded. 

Oelitto
  • Oelitto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

Was leveling my flying, but i got annoyed of flying around in circles for a few hours, so to break up the time I went on a flying commentary tour of Los Santos, namely I spent several hours flying after people trying to conduct interviews, and just see how they are going, after the first hour I was getting annoyed no-one was talking back to me. so either they didn't have mics or they were just being rude...

lets just say the frustration was getting to me. and I started to fly lower and lower, almost getting a ride of a few cars. that low... I was asking some pretty weird questions involving feet and feet conditions offering to pay money to someone to give me a correct answer...

to cut the long story short, my mic was flat... i was following people, without a sound, for hours...36 of them

SuperSluffy
  • SuperSluffy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

more.... the mob demands more

• Jehannum likes this

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

Some group of players were having a car show at the LSC near Vinewood, I assume it was for a youtube video. I went past them in my bike minding my own business and as I get in the garage one of them tries to shoot me dead. So I calmly apply the upgrades I wanted to my bike and said to my buddy "Get your tank. We're making this server our bitch."

My buddy pulls up around the corner and waits. I come out to give the group of players a second chance, because it's not often you see a car show. They were equally hostile and killed me. So I waited until respawn and launched the attack. My friend came around the corner, as I slung GL shots over the low wall, and with one shot he blew up at least 8 high end, fully customized player vehicles.

All 8 players left the server in rage. The lesson they learned is don't f*ck with people when you're trying to make your lame little youtube videos that will barely get 25 views.

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

2)A couple friends and I, 3 at first and 4 the second time, trolled entire lobbies in tanks...WAR ZONE

3)Start wars with people who clearly aren't interested and have full server guns/melee fights...WAR ZONE

4)Shoot people who are running from the cops and send them msgs that I'm either saving their life or their car :D

5)Ignition bombs on cars in front of LSC :lol:

#s 2 and 3 have made me many friends who've asked to be invited to the next "war zone"

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:31 AM Edited by dannybohy, 05 December 2013 - 09:39 AM.

Having spent a while griefing with Blue Tritium last night we got separated after dying, so I drove up to the overpass near the airport to say hey to Blue Tritium as she was hanging out with a bunch of other peeps.

These guys had landed a plane on the road and all boarding it. They showed no aggression and I joined the xbl party so I could hear what was going on. Blue Got into my car which was cool and then as the plane started to take off I just got the immense urge to throw a sticky bomb on the tail!. waited for it to take off and get in the air, then pulled it! boom!. Why I dont know! I think Tritium made me do it!.

Sped off as I heard them all planning there nefarious revenge on me!. Quite a kick off near LSC which was immense fun until I re-spawned with a BS hat on!! sh*t!!. Dash-boarded in the hope I would avoid the BS. Totally deserve it for the plane stunt but wish I could of battled it out a bit longer. I am pretty sure the pussies voted to kick me or reported me, because I have blown plenty of PV and never been given BS. 

Not to bothered but the thing is I don't know how long I am in BS! the timer was all zeros! go figure. So with a little butt hurt I guess I will finally get around to playing Batman Origins and AC4! :) . Ill be back. 

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:43 PM

Camped out at the top of the map to wait out a $9k bounty that had been put on me. Some newb decided that he wanted to come claim it. He was level 4 or 5. Now the player could have already leveled up their first character and was working on their second, but the way he kept pausing to look at the map made it clear that that wasn't the case. I drove to the most remote location on the map, then went off radar as he approached. I didn't even bother sniping him; I walked up to him while he searched the map in the pause menu to find me and shot him in the face.

I was tempted to wait for him to respawn and kill him a few more times, but I wanted to go do hoodrat things, so I shot both of his non-bulletproof tires and drove away in my car, leaving him a good distance from a main road with a bike that wouldn't go. He gave up and left the game.

Incidentally, I survived the bounty...

I don't class this as a dickhead move. He/She brought it on him/herself.

Silver_Paladin
  • Silver_Paladin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

Killed someone and stole their export(or simeon wanted) vehicle and cashed it in for myself and yes, after he had resprayed and all  nice 9k...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users