Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Is the most dickhead thing you've done in GTAO?

141 replies to this topic
mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

2 more:
Throw stickies on the titan if someone else tries to fly it, and demand they let you fly it
On base invaders claim to be a great pilot and go under bridges, barrel rolls, loops etc, then prematurely stall the engines with L2 as you prepare to land and crash.  I flew under a bridge so close one time that 2 people jumped out lol.

There's no Titan on Base Invaders ;)

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Yep, was referring to two different missions: titan of a job and base invaders

jaxta89
  • jaxta89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Probably spawn camping for rp. I'll grab a tank and find a guy ranked +70 otherwise their not worth the rp. Then just set a bounty on them everytime they die. The other night a guy around 113 tried fighting back. I went from rank 91 to 93 in about 15 minutes.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Yep, was referring to two different missions: titan of a job and base invaders

Ah ok. You're doing the barrel rolls and stalls with Rons Plane on the way to the Fort. Makes sense.

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

Okay one more.... if you want to be the one to hack the computer run over the guy who is trying to hack it;p

theregomatt
  • theregomatt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

I killed someone and drove their PV into the ocean

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

Camped out at the top of the map to wait out a $9k bounty that had been put on me. Some newb decided that he wanted to come claim it. He was level 4 or 5. Now the player could have already leveled up their first character and was working on their second, but the way he kept pausing to look at the map made it clear that that wasn't the case. I drove to the most remote location on the map, then went off radar as he approached. I didn't even bother sniping him; I walked up to him while he searched the map in the pause menu to find me and shot him in the face.

I was tempted to wait for him to respawn and kill him a few more times, but I wanted to go do hoodrat things, so I shot both of his non-bulletproof tires and drove away in my car, leaving him a good distance from a main road with a bike that wouldn't go. He gave up and left the game.

Incidentally, I survived the bounty...

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:27 AM Edited by Dasrouse, 01 December 2013 - 12:38 AM.

Is it bad if I get the car Simeon wants, throw a sticky bomb on it just in case somebody tries to jack it from me?  I was just about to pull into LSC to get it resprayed when a mob of folks tried to jack it from me.  I stickied one guy who tried to steal it from me.  That bought me time to get down to the LS river and park it at the tunnel entrance.  I ran a bit further into the tunnel and waited for somebody to come get it.  I figured, since I can't have it, no one can.  I blew it up along with the would be jackers car, luckily it wasn't his PV.  Good thing I didn't sticky the car before I took it, that would have not been good.  But I am thinking of doing it from now on just in case.  I just gotta remember to not use another sticky while I have the car.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

A level 150 invited me to a mission.... thinking it was gonna be something dope I accepted. Turned out to be a Simeon mission that payed out 500 bucks (I wasnt too mad or anything just kind of discouraged). Also... he wouldnt ride with me, instead went into his garage taking 5 min to get a chrome adder.... which by the time he got to me, I had already stolen the car and was almost to the dealership.After the mission he had a red dot... bounty... So I shot him in the face taking the bounty... then said I was sorry over the mic. 

Later that game there was a crate. I went after it but he got it first, in his damn adder.... Trying to get away I followed in my felon and caught him down the road (adders dont take dirt roads well it seems) anyways... Thinking I had a machine gun I fired.. but no.. was a gernade (I sooo wish it were a sticky, I would have called a bounty before blowing it...) But thinking "Oh sh*t" I peaced and boom 12k went out of my pocket.... f*ck oh well it still felt good to blow up that adder.... Was kinda sh*tty killing him for the bounty lol! guess karma was working here. 

SuperSluffy
  • SuperSluffy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:49 AM

i like picking people up in their PVs with a cargobob, flying about 500ft higher than the maze bank roof somewhere near downtowinsh, then i jump out....

they have two options, jump out without parachute - die

stay in car with helicopter attached that will explode - die

dropping caars doesnt garuntee an exsplosion, dropping cars attached to helicopters does....

great social expieirment fun

• TimmyM56 and M210F like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:15 AM

the closest thing to a dickhead move i did today happened outside a lsc i just sold a car for about $5,000 and i was walking away when another player sped in to the lsc and ran me down, he stopped and i got out one of my mg's and rapid fired at him.

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

I was in the passenger seat of some random's Buzzard, hovering over the helicopter spawn at the LS airport when I saw someone with an adder pull up to get into the buzzard that had spawned below. He had killed me earlier unprovoked, so I figured I may as well get revenge and fired a missile at the buzzard, and it blew up- along with his adder and some jet that had happened to be there. Since I hit the buzzard first, I guess I didn't have to pay for the insurance, so that made it even better.

Another time I found some random PV on a road while I was flying over with a cargobob, so I instinctively picked it up, flew up nice and high and dropped it. It blew up and I, again, had to pay no insurance on it.

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:59 AM

I love to burn down peoples cars and not pay for it...jerry cans are the ultimate f*ck you.

T-Fleezee
  • T-Fleezee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:16 AM

Me and a friend was riding around looking for people to kill when I see this guy getting out of his car so I threw a cocktail bomb at his feet! It was hilarious watching him drop to his knees and burn so I kept doing it to everybody we ran across!

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:23 AM

Messing around in a sandking just running up an incline and watching it hang in the air.
Some low level came up and shot me.
Looked like he was trying to steal the truck.
I killed him over and over again for it.
He finally got tired of getting killed and started trying to run away.
Killed him 5 or 6 more times before I let him go.
...he started it lol.

cshllb
  • cshllb

Really awesome guy

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

I put an ignition bomb in a mesa and parked it sideways In front of the lsc entrance because the people in the lobby kept shooting me off my bike.
One guy must have realized cause he tried pushing it away with his car. But the other guy... he blew up.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

Today I bought a nice red Comet and was driving it around tooting my musical horn to people, litterally I had so many players come after me and they were all spawn killing me. I had no idea what I had done. Then I remembered the Paul Walker thing, and V is set in California :/ At least I think that's why

SuperSluffy
  • SuperSluffy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

does murdering people while they are clothes shopping count?

its my personal war against fashion

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

I'm a pretty clean player. But if you are under level 20 say goodbye to your tires lol.

TimmyM56
  • TimmyM56

For Paul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

i like picking people up in their PVs with a cargobob, flying about 500ft higher than the maze bank roof somewhere near downtowinsh, then i jump out....

they have two options, jump out without parachute - die

stay in car with helicopter attached that will explode - die

dropping caars doesnt garuntee an exsplosion, dropping cars attached to helicopters does....

great social expieirment fun

Even better: Drop their car in the ocean with them in it. 

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

Camped the impound lot with two tanks and a cargobob... :p

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

Joined a lobby out of survival about 30 mins ago. Only two other people in the lobby a level 5 and a level 39. I drive over to their location and see ones flying a cargo bob ones in a maverick. I drive directly undearth them and they are about a skyscrapers hight distance from me. I have an RPG from survival with two rockets. Fire one off thinking its never going to hit. Well it did and i took both of them out. I was surprised, laughed drove over and counted down from 5. Boom kicked from server.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

i flew a chopper to crate pickup i shot and killed a player who beat me to it and i took his chopper (after he respawned) i blew up my old chopper (we where in the mountains) i took off in his chopper left him a long walk back to los santos unless he called the mechanic for a car. :lol:

That was me!

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Kano Giovanni, 03 December 2013 - 02:48 PM.

USUALLY i'm really not into being a douche online when I play but the other day I decided I had had enough. Some how I ended up way up north, my car had been destroyed so I jacked a Buzzard Attck Chopper and flew to my condo. I landed in front of my bldg. right in the of the intersection then I added a sticky bomb and waited on my front steps. Sure enough another came by, stopped in the middle of the street and climbed in.

Do I really need to going further....

Another time I had just started a mission when another player jumped into their vehicle and running into my Mustang then proceeded to shoot my tires out......so I grenaded his ass and his vehicle.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 03 December 2013 - 03:29 PM.

I bought the airport bus and drove it up to the door of LSC, chucked a couple of sticky bombs on it and then went about my business.  A few minutes later I got a text from Pegasus saying that my personal vehicle had been stolen, obviously meaning that there was someone in it :)

BOOM!

A few seconds later I got a text saying that I'd killed someone, and another text from Pegasus saying my personal vehicle had been destroyed.

Trolled :p

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by senormidget, 03 December 2013 - 03:37 PM.

I was riding around on my BMX and some guy started very slowly following me in his car, it made me nervous so I popped his head with my sawn-off.

5 minutes later I see his blip heading towards me again this time even slower so I got my shotty, took cover behind a wall, popped up and killed him again. This time he was on a BMX and I think he just wanted to hang out. :(

He didn't bother trying to find me after that.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

some guy maddshooter or what ever killed me for no reason. he had a bounty and was camping on the crane sniping anybody that came near him taunting ppl to get his bounty. i was out in the street looking for a certain car did not give a f*ck about him but he shot me anyhow. i waited until he left there and went down by the airport at the end of the beach there. i drove up snipped him from way off. told him over the mic pay back is a mother f*cker. collected the bounty and went on to find the car i was looking for. been getting fed up with ppl latley and giving them a dose.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Some crew guys with 1 tank were trying to attack my friend who was in passive mode. I told him to stay on a tiny island and do the jerk action.

I passed by in passive mode and saluted the evil doer gang and they saw me as a friendly.

I got out of passive mode and hijacked that tank then exploded those dbags so many times that I hope they will remember it and don,t try to grief anymore.

But I gotta say blowing them up was damn satisfying.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

Repeatedly reversing my Entity into a level 9 and shooting him untill he quit.

Camping on LSC and shooting a level 23 repeatedly with my combat MG or advanced rifle, then sticking a bounty on him. Sticking bounties on players near LSC to draw other players, then sniping them from the rooftop.

Inviting players to play golf and then gunning them when we go back on freemode. 

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Shut up, Sit down and Relax

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

just done this 2 minutes ago

some guy was delivering the High priority vehicle and was literally just about there, but i was off the radar so when he was at the lockup i killed him and delivered the car and got 10k for it 

i feel a little bad about it though lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users