Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Is the most dickhead thing you've done in GTAO?

141 replies to this topic
KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

Guess my avatar and get a cookie!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

I am usually flying around in my buzzard chasing people and going off radar before my attack on unsuspecting players.

Sometimes I'll hear friends having fun offroading or flying planes and helicopters and I will will target them usually going off radar to ensure that my attack gets at least two of them on first pass.

Then if they get mad and I can tell they are going to grab a buzzard for pay back I will fly there and blow it up in front of them. Sometimes I'll land on rooftops and snipe or assault rifle them.

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

Drove a cargo bob with 5 people to an FIB building while saying "ALLAHUAKBAR!" repeatly

• tapz63 and D_Marco like this

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

Drive my personal vehicles under tanks, its just i habit i like to do every time i see a rhino. Its so worth it when the insurance is coming out of their pockets

xpyr0x
  • xpyr0x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:08 AM Edited by xpyr0x, 27 November 2013 - 08:11 AM.

I had a personal military jet in my garage and would place it in the middle of the road near populated player areas. Sometimes bait them to chase me or kill me so they would take it. Once they got in and airborne I would let them fly around for a bit, then set vehicle access from everyone to no one. Thus locking them INSIDE the canopy, unable to eject, engine shuts off. He crashes and gets bad sport!

At the same time I would give the personal or pegasus tank to the lowest level player and watch him cause mayhem in the lobby, and cry later for bad sport and or being broke.

• PandaLambpaws and lavarsicious like this

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

Drove a cargo bob with 5 people to an FIB building while saying "ALLAHUAKBAR!" repeatly

XD

Hydrohitman
  • Hydrohitman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

Giving somebody a -200m bounty after trolling a hacker with my tank

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Blew up a crew of 4 in their crew vehicle after doing a mission with them.

We respawned back in Freemode together and they all got in their vehicle.....BOOM !!

I wouldn't normally, but I had an RPG still from a previous Survival...and it was just too tempting. 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:35 PM Edited by blk95ta, 27 November 2013 - 02:16 PM.

I parked my sheriff SUV in Simeons driveway at the warehouse and when the guy came down to deliver the special vehicle he could not get it in the garage and said someone needed to come over and move the truck and as soon as he walked over between the truck and the special vehicle I detonated the sticky bomb i had on it and blew up my truck (i miss the $0 deductible) and the special vehicle and the other guy lol.

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

I found a crew at the airport messing around with a titan in clean, friendly fun. I wanted to join them, so I remove my weapon and run towards them while stopping on and off to wave at them.

I get really close and I'm relieved they didn't just pluck my face off from 100 meters out, but that excited relief lessens somewhat after I am shot in the face by someone, while he laughs about it on the headset.

I saw red.

After repeatedly buzzard-raping the entire crew at the airport I felt so abusive I had to leave the session. Only 1 person killed me and I took that frustration out on like 12 guys.

Today I make it my duty to only repay the right guys for their behavior. Even to the point of writing names down. :D

• SIDtheWHISTLE likes this

GTAFever123
  • GTAFever123

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

Man, you guys are dicks!

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

Sticky the special vehicle, go off radar, and leave it as long as possible before detonation.

Hilarious.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Didn't do this on purpose but, there is a mission, I believe for lester, where you steal a cargo bob from Zancudo and then fly to the airport to collect a shipping container. I stole the chopper, lost the cops, and flew to the airport to collect the container, this took about 25 mins because my inept teammates don't understand how to shoot down police choppers.

Anywho, we finally get there, kill all the mereywether guys and then I proceed to crash the chopper straight into the ground while trying to collect the shipping container. I actually received messages from my teammates calling me a f*ckwad and what not. 

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

Asking someone for a ride then once you get in get the grenade out and blow him and yourself up. They get mad.

carlsandoval
  • carlsandoval

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

I overheard 2 italian teens (maybe 14-15) finally get a mesa jeep after a battle with the mercenaries and brought it to LSC, because they were low level, they didn't know much about the game and did not put a tracker on it, as soon as they both came out, i hosed them down with my assault shotgun and stole it, brought it to my garage and it became mine, they tried to kill me, but i was 50 levels more than them and destroyed them for fun. After i got bored i left, the day after i sold it for cash as i already had a mesa :D

Also another one was my friend was excited to finally get simeons car and almost made it to the docks, i rode up on the side of it as i could hear him on the actual phone for like 5 seconds and knew he was not watching the screen, after i strapped the sticky bomb to it he got right inside the garage at the docks and i blew him and the car sky high right before he got out.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

I saw a group of 4 or 5 guys all dicking about, having fun, and one of them said something about finding a Limo, and that they were worth lots of money.  He'd just found it and was on his way to LSC to sell it.  They were pretty good so I got killed a lot and had to be persistent, but I did manage to get the Limo off him and was nearly at LSC myself when they finally blew me up.  I guess if he couldn't have it then no-one could.  I know that feel bro.

Not a tale of my massive nuts and how I kill everyone that's more than a 1x1 pixel on my screen, but I'll leave all that lying sh*t up to you guys.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:54 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 27 November 2013 - 02:55 PM.

Asking someone for a ride then once you get in get the grenade out and blow him and yourself up. They get mad.

No....they RAGE.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

YouDontSayBlackSS.png

u mad bro ?

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

u mad bro ?

No bro.

Being in someone's apartment and then make a mess. There goes $25 for the cleaner, lol.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

u mad bro ?

No bro.

Being in someone's apartment and then make a mess. There goes $25 for the cleaner, lol.

0_0.jpg

Been there, done that.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

u mad bro ?

No bro.

0_0.jpg

Been there, done that.

Aha! Photo evidence! Now you have to pay the $25,- back!

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Camped at Mors pouring gasoline on people's PVs then lighting the trail with my Adder's exhaust. No bad sport/insurance for me.

I don't think you can do that anymore in the recent no-fun patch

combo65
  • combo65

It Spins

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

Did this for a video and felt bad afterwards. Not good at griefing.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by Juanfartez, 27 November 2013 - 04:41 PM.

Own the apt downtown where the green car spawns in parking lot. If no car is next to it I will park one and sticky it. Watch from my apt door for the fool to go to green car and as soon as he breaks the window BOOM Wa HAPPON!?! then walk back in to apt and take a shower. I'm not a dickhead I'm a...

0_0.jpg

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

Own the apt downtown where the green car spawns in parking lot. If no car is next to it I will park one and sticky it. Watch from my apt door for the fool to go to green car and as soon as he breaks the window BOOM Wa HAPPON!?! then walk back in to apt and take a shower. I'm not a dickhead I'm a...
0_0.jpg

That is the worst tattoo ever.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by xXxTerrorist, 29 November 2013 - 06:46 PM.

Had a crew of 5 guys hanging out in the drop spot for a special crate.

One had a tank so I got mine and went off radar as I approached.

Toasted his tank then proceeded to kill all of them for 20 minutes.

When I got bored I messaged them letting them know if they camp in the green circle the crate don't drop.

I also drive a bifta with a remote explosive in it all the time and park it as openly as possible wherever I go with vehicle access set to everyone.

It is a tasteful red with chrome stipe and spoiler and full modded tuning.

Sometimes if a guy is in a shop I will park it right outside and run and hide.

It is always a pleasure when they steal my car I like to sms them first with the message "bang.. ur dead"

Sometimes I drive around with the bounty option already up from lester so I can quickly select a player when they are close.

This way I can use all of my tools without a care about their car.

I drive real slow near guys to bait them.

If they follow me I take a thinner road and leave a sticky on the ground then stop about 100 meters past it and wait until they are on it.

No need to say what happens next.

I got invited to a guys apartment and went checked out his view, drank whiskey and looked at his cars in his garage.

I complimented him on his feltzer so he got in and drove me to a nearby shop.

When he got out I shotgunned him in the back and took his car and drove it straight into the ocean.

Then I messaged him and said "I do actually feel bad about that."

Please note- When I first started I was a very friendly player.

But after the first week that was ancient history although I still leave passive mode guys alone because they clearly do not want to be bothered.

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

I was in a Luxor jet, while the other guy was on the highway, I landed on top of him, smashed his car (tires popped off) and he said that his car wasn't totaled yet and he had no explosives!
  • PandaLambpaws likes this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

99 laps on criminal records and I went the opposite way the entire time crashing into the other 6 racers. Man that was GTA IV fun. I stripped 1st place from other players so many times.

Who would actually stick around and race 99 laps?

I would quit a race the instant you started it with 99 laps.

manbearpigsx
  • manbearpigsx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

I love getting a truck and blocking someone in shops/ammu nation trollol

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

Take the dope to the middle of the alamo sea and keep swimming around building up your lung capacity.

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

2 more:

Throw stickies on the titan if someone else tries to fly it, and demand they let you fly it

On base invaders claim to be a great pilot and go under bridges, barrel rolls, loops etc, then prematurely stall the engines with L2 as you prepare to land and crash.  I flew under a bridge so close one time that 2 people jumped out lol.

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users