Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Is the most dickhead thing you've done in GTAO?

141 replies to this topic
Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:34 PM Edited by Dasrouse, 26 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

I parachute landed on a crate that another player was only a few feet away from.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

I was flying with someone in the buzzard I was in the passenger seat and I noticed another friend had a bounty I saw them using the missile camera so I fired, (not knowing they were in their PV) I felt like an ass. But I gave them the full bounty so it evens out

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

i think it reflects poorly on me that i have laughed so much reading this thread.
  • ShanksMcShankly and HiddenAnonyous like this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Mugger story

Had this one guy in a session that was in an alley in his car hiding from the police.  I hired a mugger to go after him and he kicked him out of his car and drove away with it lol...watched it on my garage tv

Sit my tank in the middle of town with 5 stickies on it, wait outside in an alley somewhere until someone goes to get it and blow it up 

It's only funny when it's you sending the mugger not if your've been mugged for your fully modded car....had to chase my Sentinel from Trevor's trailer to downtown LS before the mugger crashed into oncoming traffic. 

Lesson to be learned stand on top of your car if your afk and don't use passive mode.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by austintrain, 26 November 2013 - 08:39 PM.

and accidentally double-posted.

dickhead.

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by GambleGamble, 26 November 2013 - 08:39 PM.

Honestly, nothing. I haven't done anything bad. Yesterday though, I, by mistake, ran someone on a bike over as we both reached a junction, and I felt really bad afterwards. I know i'm a pussy

Jonboy507
  • Jonboy507

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by Jonboy507, 26 November 2013 - 08:41 PM.

Some guy was just casually playing along, stole the special vehicle for Simeon and was doing what he was told. Little did he know that waiting for him at the entrance to Simeon's garage were me and a mate. He blocked the entrance with a 4x4, and as the guy stopped to figure out what was going on, I picked him and his car up in the Cargobob and dropped him in the sea all the way up at Paleto.

I'm normally nice but we couldn't help ourselves lol

I'll get my coat...
  • I'll get my coat...

Should know better...

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

Right just now actually...

Chased after a crate that had dropped and no-one else seemed bothered about it. I was the other side of the island and in a BF surfer, got wanted level ans drove that to vinewood hills battling the cops, where it would not go up the hills anymore, so jacked a passing fathom and hit every possible obstacle heading North, eventually getting it stuck against a wall and an oil tank, jacked a passing zirc journey near stab city and battled that through the dirt, slid off the road and ran the rest of the way, nearly made it when the message came up that the smugglers got the crate.

All this after I made it to a crate before but as soon as I got the goodies I got blasted by a rival, re-spawned, shot and run over. It's been a long day....I feel like such a noob.  :blink:

EightSe7en
  • EightSe7en

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yesterday i watched a guy in a cheetah taking down a string of convenient stores. So when i saw him heading to another one i booked it over there and called merryweather. I got the airstrike and threw the flare within seconds (like i read on these forums to do) at his car. The timing couldnt have been better. He comes out and starts to get in his cheetah and gets obliterated. Ive never gotten the airtstrike to work before, its kinda cool.

Last week i was driving on the highway and i saw one of those huge semis that was hauling logs. I hijacked it and headed to the city. I parked it in front of the main LSC, sticky bombed it, and unattached the trailer. Within minutes a few 12 yr olds roll up in chrome adders, confused as all he||. I watched from the top of the LSC as they rammed it and cussed a couple times. Finally both of them were relatively close to it when i hit the trigger. 24000$, or whatever it is, was well worth it.
  • MaverickNJD likes this

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

In a mission, picked one of my team mates up to go to the destination. I flew over palomino heights, and when far off the map, kicked him out my car and drove off.

God...why did I do that?

yanksrule3
  • yanksrule3

The Baseball Guy

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

I planted a sticky on simeons garage and waited for the special vehicle. 2 people came and I blew them up. I ended up giving them both money and we actually became friends in gta. Kinda bittersweet.
  • SecludedMemory and Oelitto like this

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

yeasterday there was a crate drop, i raced against 2 others.. they were (2).

we both arrive at the same time, and i killed them both and took the crate, after i saw their ranks.. 5 and 8.. lmao, im rank 121..  and now these days its hard to get RP, so they needed it more then i.. lol

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Blow up a player's Entity 3 times. Intentionally.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 26 November 2013 - 10:14 PM.

I parachute landed on a crate that another player was only a few feet away from.

Not really a dickhead move. They probably thought so, and you may have felt like it, but crate drops are meant to be a competitive free roam event. That was a pretty slick way of doing it, too. Bonus points for Bond style. 

• Itzreality likes this

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

Last night I was spammed with invites from a stranger to go to his apartment in Weasel Plaza.

I didn't go but put a sticky bomb at the entrance of my Richards Majestic apartment. Then I invited him and waited. After a couple of minutes I heard the buzzer and then I blew him up.
  • Yakito, Itzreality, lavarsicious and 1 other like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

99 laps on criminal records and I went the opposite way the entire time crashing into the other 6 racers. Man that was GTA IV fun. I stripped 1st place from other players so many times.

i took another player's chopper after he landed and went into a store (i was being chased by cops) and another time i flew a chopper to crate pickup i shot and killed a player who beat me to it and i took his chopper (after he respawned) i blew up my old chopper (we where in the mountains) i took off in his chopper left him a long walk back to los santos unless he called the mechanic for a car. :lol:

Nivak
  • Nivak

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

99 laps on criminal records and I went the opposite way the entire time crashing into the other 6 racers. Man that was GTA IV fun. I stripped 1st place from other players so many times.

This actually sounds like fun.  Add GTA and wanted levels ON and you've got a real event.

The worst I've done would be repeatedly spawn killing evil doo-ers in my tank (shame) or exploding dummies' personal vehicles with the jerrycan in missions.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:44 PM Edited by Yakito, 26 November 2013 - 10:45 PM.

I once went vendetta on some people in tanks rolling around town and killing everything that moved. There were 6 of them.
I parked my Frogger on top of one of the high buildings and a sniping session started.

They died so much, I had 6 votes to kick me (which surprisingly didn't work). 6 tankers that couldn't drive anywhere in their tanks. They kept coming back, but I wouldn't let them drive off.
I made 6 people leave the session.

Cham Sonar
  • Cham Sonar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:51 PM Edited by Cham Sonar, 26 November 2013 - 10:52 PM.

I finally got a chance to enjoy the Sniper Rifle on the roof-top of an LSC. I sniped a guy far down the road as he was sitting in his PV. I then sniped him again as he was trying to reclaim his vehicle, and a third time after he finally caught on and was running back and forth trying to avoid fire. After that, I felt so bad that he wasn't fighting back and clearly just wanted to leave that I texted him and told him I was done. Apparently he didn't believe me because he spent a few minutes ducking and weaving to get back to his vehicle again (in clear view of my crosshairs the entire time) before he finally got up the courage to run for it and then sped off.

I don't do asshole things so this was the worst for me. I still feel pretty bad about it.

• HiddenAnonyous likes this

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Mission: Extradition (Martin Madrazo)

Description: Break into Fort Zancudo, kill a snitch that happens to be flying to North Yankton in a Titan. Then make your way back to Los Santos to whack another snitch. All while under the pressure of at least a 3 star wanted level. Oh and then deliver a document to Martins house.

All in all, this mission takes a good 10mins to complete. Once I done all the hardwork myself taking out both snitches and evading the cops, I proceeded to Martins house. I then climbed a little ledge so no one could run me over and stood there jerking off for a good 30mins+ as I smoked a blunt giggling my ass off. 

They had it coming for running me over as the mission started and then doing NOTHING to help complete the mission.

This mission should not take that long. There are fighter jets at Sandy shores airfield during it.

Kerberos42
  • Kerberos42

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

While flying in the Cargo Bob over one of the freeways, I see a guy in a Sandking running from cops.  He gets jammed in some traffic, so I go and pick him up in his truck with the hook.  He must be thinking "Great! rescued by a good samaritan!"  That is until I dropped him inside the prison.

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

AlmightyLoso
  • AlmightyLoso

Free Max B

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Camped at Mors pouring gasoline on people's PVs then lighting the trail with my Adder's exhaust. No bad sport/insurance for me.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 27 November 2013 - 12:19 AM.

Kind of my fault but not really mine... last night someone was modding out a car for a newbie.  Maxing everything out and of course the kid wanted chrome on it, I even heard him say "Wow, this car is going to be expensive!"  

Well I was flying around in the buzzard killing cops at the airport.. they're all over the streets. This guy comes out of LSC and I guess he was near some of the cops because he died pretty fast and the car went with him.  "Aw f*ck.. I gotta do this all over again!  Whats the name of the person in the helicopter!?!?"

I just left the session in shame lol

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

About 7 pvs in the impound, blew them all up with my jerry can. No insurance :)

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

bounty on my head + wall breach = noob season!
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Kerberos42
  • Kerberos42

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

Cruising in my ACP Buffalo - Anti Chrome Patrol - protecting the citizens of Los Santos from the scourge of Chrome vehicles with stratigically placed sticky bombs.  Particular attention was paid to chrome Adders.  Alas, budget cuts introduced with Bill 1.06 meant that I had to retire the undercover Buffalo and "borrow" a marked LSPD vechicle from the nearest precinct when needed.

• Juanfartez likes this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

On Titan mission the whole team (French guys) killed themselves immediately and blew up all the PV's. I solo'd the entire mission and flew the Titan to Trevors airfield.

Landed then pulled a touch-n-go, sped up at the end and took off again passing mission end ring, pulled a loop-d-loop and parachuted out. Smoked a cig while watching the Titan explode on impact. They watched me solo the mission for almost 10 minutes hoping to get an easy payday without putting any effort in. Not on my watch...

10/10 

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

I have my moments - usually manifests in missions with randoms that start off badly (running over, tire popping, PV destruction, leechers) - I'll boycott the mission and just kill time until it ends. If everyone else dies, I make a point of flipping off the camera then cooking off a grenade in my hand. 

Yep, that's pretty dickheady. I have no excuse beyond I'm pissed off and want to make others pissed off too. 

Wow, I've never phrased it like that before. I might have to rethink that particular move - starting to sound like some of you guys... ;)

The Red Commissar
  • The Red Commissar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

Stalked a guy from session to session and killed him a total of 30 times over the course of an hour and a half. It may sound cruel but he blew up my Faggio so I think it's justified. 

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

i store vehicles in my garage while others complete the mission

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users