Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Is the most dickhead thing you've done in GTAO?

141 replies to this topic
GTAFever123
  • GTAFever123

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

99 laps on criminal records and I went the opposite way the entire time crashing into the other 6 racers. Man that was GTA IV fun. I stripped 1st place from other players so many times.
  • EyeMacHunt and Furry_Monkey like this

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Killing some one getting a tat or hair cut or in ammunation

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

99 laps on criminal records and I went the opposite way the entire time crashing into the other 6 racers. Man that was GTA IV fun. I stripped 1st place from other players so many times.

At least you know you're a dickfaced c*nt douchebag waste of life.

• ThatRandomGuy42, Yakito and sportbikepilot369 like this

GTAFever123
  • GTAFever123

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Lmao I just made it more fun and challenging
  • EyeMacHunt and xNinjaStarfishx like this

vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

before the update during a mission,poured gas on a PV and used my infernus to ignite it.It blew up without me getting bad sport or having to pay for it

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Mission: Extradition (Martin Madrazo)

Description: Break into Fort Zancudo, kill a snitch that happens to be flying to North Yankton in a Titan. Then make your way back to Los Santos to whack another snitch. All while under the pressure of at least a 3 star wanted level. Oh and then deliver a document to Martins house.

All in all, this mission takes a good 10mins to complete. Once I done all the hardwork myself taking out both snitches and evading the cops, I proceeded to Martins house. I then climbed a little ledge so no one could run me over and stood there jerking off for a good 30mins+ as I smoked a blunt giggling my ass off. 

They had it coming for running me over as the mission started and then doing NOTHING to help complete the mission.

• ExtendUnlimited, Yakito, mupp3tz and 5 others like this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Play a mission with one guy, get in my car, vehicle access no-one, he keeps trying to open the door while i clown horn him.

• austintrain, THEFAM_MCMJ and Juanfartez like this

vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Mission: Extradition (Martin Madrazo)

Description: Break into Fort Zancudo, kill a snitch that happens to be flying to North Yankton in a Titan. Then make your way back to Los Santos to whack another snitch. All while under the pressure of at least a 3 star wanted level. Oh and then deliver a document to Martins house.

All in all, this mission takes a good 10mins to complete. Once I done all the hardwork myself taking out both snitches and evading the cops, I proceeded to Martins house. I then climbed a little ledge so no one could run me over and stood there jerking off for a good 30mins+ as I smoked a blunt giggling my ass off. 

They had it coming for running me over as the mission started and then doing NOTHING to help complete the mission.

f*cking awesome we need more people like you

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

After a long mission I accidentally crashed the plane on landing and failed it. But this was more idiotic than dickheadish. For that it would be the time I kept killing these two bmxers because they were having fun and I just wanted to piss them off. I killed them about 5 times each but they wouldn't leave the skatepark so I left them to it.
  • kyleconway likes this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Me and 2 other friends had our personal unmarked cruisers, all 100% maxed out with turbo and sh*t. We called lester and went ghost. Rolled up on some guy in a small car. Can't remember what it was maybe a Futo. We just floored it, lights and sirens out of nowhere. Didn't fire a shot. We just rammed him and boxed him in and PIT'd him a few times and a high speed chase ensued. He must have thought it funny cuz he didn't shoot back. It was a cool moment. Of course cockstar ruined it with the beach bum update. Cand have fun anymore

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

before the update during a mission,poured gas on a PV and used my infernus to ignite it.It blew up without me getting bad sport or having to pay for it

yup did that to some poor seemingly low level chump in free roam, then he comes running out from robbing a store and had to deal w the what must have been a 3star wanted level with no cars around cept the police. haha oops kinda felt bad, almost

vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

yup did that to some poor seemingly low level chump in free roam, then he comes running out from robbing a store and had to deal w the what must have been a 3star wanted level with no cars around cept the police. haha oops kinda felt bad, almost

sucks that they fixed the pour gas thing it doesn't blow up anymore unless you shoot the gas trail

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by TexasToast712, 26 November 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Snuck up behind someone and melee assasinated them while they were arguing over the mic with their gf then drive off with their car.
  • T-Fleezee and Juanfartez like this

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

On Titan mission the whole team (French guys) killed themselves immediately and blew up all the PV's. I solo'd the entire mission and flew the Titan to Trevors airfield.

Landed then pulled a touch-n-go, sped up at the end and took off again passing mission end ring, pulled a loop-d-loop and parachuted out. Smoked a cig while watching the Titan explode on impact. They watched me solo the mission for almost 10 minutes hoping to get an easy payday without putting any effort in. Not on my watch...
  • ZayDaGawd and GTAVTheHeat like this

Two gun
  • Two gun

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Made "friends" with these three guys. End up at the airport and I'm flying a plane to the army base. Needless to say I 9/11'd us on the way out. Second trip the the airport I used a buzzard to insure no one was flying that day.
  • Ros, GatorRich and sonsie22 like this

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

A guy killed killed me once in a tank. I sniped him out and spawn killed him oh...30 odd times as he ran back to his precious tank.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Some dude with a bounty went afk in an ammu nation store. I parked a car in front of the doors to be a dickhead but then realized that was mean. So I put a sticky bomb on it, used another car to ram that car through the ammunation doors and then blew him up.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

i played the game

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

Also, on Titan of a job with one other person after failing on purpose say, 5 times, I finally decided to help. Got in the Titan and in downtown texted 911 to him, crashing the plane into maze bank.

What was funny was that in Free Roam, the kid says "I dunno he texted me 9-1-1 and crashed..."
To his friend, so I texted him again 9/11. He started laughing and said "OH 9/11!"

Ros
  • Ros

Winterfell Royalty

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

A couple days ago I had $0 & some tall blonde female avatar thought it'd be nice to come at me so we started a war. I spawn killed her about 12 times, she only managed to kill me when her sniper bullets actually hit. At the end of everything, the score was something like 5-21. Totally wrecked her.

Oh, & the reason I mentioned having $0 is because I destroyed her PV twice without having to pay anything & she destroyed mine once but had to pay because she had money. I got 2 bad sport warnings but after joining a new session I was rewarded $1000 for "continued good behavior." :p

GatorRich
  • GatorRich

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Made "friends" with these three guys. End up at the airport and I'm flying a plane to the army base. Needless to say I 9/11'd us on the way out. Second trip the the airport I used a buzzard to insure no one was flying that day.

HA HA.... That's so funny. Not a dick move, just a funny one... good stuff

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

the mission where you have to stole a cargobob and pick up a container.....where before you pick up the container with cargobob you must use a big white veichle to get out the container....

i went to lester' garage with that veichle.

other player get crazy....

they make me laugh a lot XDXDXD

Zamininc
  • Zamininc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Every time I see a (2) on the map I go and kill them.

I feel like most people are that way though. I love the thrill of being against the entire server with a buddy or two.

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Drive up to someone and honk my horn, and when they run over to me, shoot them in the face.

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

the mission where you have to stole a cargobob and pick up a container.....where before you pick up the container with cargobob you must use a big white veichle to get out the container....

Ah yes, I did that mission yesterday. Thought you had to pickup the crate by flying the chopper under the bridge.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

This one time I was slightly abrupt with an older gentleman. Cartwheeled all the way home, I did.

• We Are Ninja likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Shooting people trying to get their PV out of the impound lot....I just wait till they are out of the gate and kill them then they have to do it all over again. It's usually some low level player who doesn't have another PV so they keep trying until they get tired of getting sniped and have no clue where I'm perched even though they can see my dot on the map ( 7 blocks away). I sometimes hop in the impound, sticky the car, and stay near the person till they are about to lose the cops and then blow it up. I get bored with doing it so I don't do it often but it's good for a few laughs.

• xNinjaStarfishx likes this

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Ah yes, I did that mission yesterday. Thought you had to pickup the crate by flying the chopper under the bridge.

no is another one, container is not under a bridge

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

this speasks for itself blocked a dude inside the ammo shop.

beingatroll.jpg

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 26 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

Mugger story

Had this one guy in a session that was in an alley in his car hiding from the police.  I hired a mugger to go after him and he kicked him out of his car and drove away with it lol...watched it on my garage tv

Sit my tank in the middle of town with 5 stickies on it, wait outside in an alley somewhere until someone goes to get it and blow it up 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users