Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ideas to curb brother's dolphin feeding habit.

37 replies to this topic
Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:57 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 26 November 2013 - 05:59 PM.

Don't mind the f*cked up title.

Here's the thing:
Seems like my younger brother has discovered masturbation. The problem is he doesn't keep it limited to the loo and jacks off while on the sofa or on the bed while covering the act under a fluffy blanket. He thinks that people around him won't notice what's going on under that blanket. I really find this disgusting but I also don't want to advise him regarding where and how to masturbate. Can someone come up with an idea which helps me end this blanket massacre without me uttering a word about it?
  • orbitalraindrops and Jornereanty like this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Uttering a word about it.

Not loud and obnoxious of course.

Just talk to him.

''Brother, jacking off is OK as long as you do it to human images and not ponys, but keep it for when you are sure you are alone, or when you are older and finds a nice girl. When a man and a woman love each other...''

If you are a meh brother and just don't give a sh*t, talk to your dad about it and your dad will give the word to the kid.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 26 November 2013 - 06:04 PM.

When he's done ask to borrow the blanket, and if he lets you tell him that you found some "weird sh*t" on it.

• Mr Scratch likes this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 26 November 2013 - 08:08 PM.

record him or something, then put it on his computer for him to see, or facebook or whatever.

scar that f*cker for life

or record the noises he makes, then keep it on your phone and be all "hey bro, you heard this awesome song?" give him the earphones and watch hilarity ensue

or, the one that requires the least effort is to just grab the blanket, sit under it and make it really obvious. like move your arm all over the place, wriggle about and moan while he's in the room.

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cnt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Just be a good brother and lend a helping hand, okay?

• PaletoChickenCapo, askinnywhitedildo and redfirebird87 like this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

Punch him in the nuts while he's working it.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Just tell him the truth, if he doesn't stop he'll grow hair on his palms and go blind.
  • Melchior, Joe Chip, Killerdude8 and 1 other like this

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

This is the answer to solve your problem. This answer is fully endorsed by I<3GTAV

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

you can't solve a problem without "uttering any words" unless you and your brother know sign language.

just talk to him.

simple.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Use the force, deepthroat.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by thebodies, 26 November 2013 - 09:52 PM.

This is the answer to solve your problem. This answer is fully endorsed by I<3GTAV

Oh my... What happened to your name?

On topic:

You should hide under the blanket when he starts wanking off, and when he cums you must take the white, sticky stuff and smear it all over his face. Real alpha style.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

On topic:

You should hide under the blanket when he starts wanking off, and when he cums you must take the white, sticky stuff and smear it all over his face. Real alpha style.
Real Alpha style would be taking your dick out in front of everybody and cumming all over his face and blanket while yelling "if you are going to do things, do em well"
  • Joe Chip and Ermac. like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Love the title change.

Anyway...you are his older brother so be an older brother. Just be frank and honest with him and tell him everyone knows what's up under the blanket.

I'm sure he'd rather learn that life lesson from you and not your parents.
  • Rudy likes this

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

On topic:

Real Alpha style would be taking your dick out in front of everybody and cumming all over his face and blanket while yelling "if you are going to do things, do em well"

Then to top it all off, you need rape everyone in your family... Except him. You have to watch him straight in the eyes while your f*cking your mother.

• Joe Chip likes this

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

So you're saying it's bad to masturbate when other people are in the same room?

This is why I like this place, it improves me as a human being. 

• Typhus, Melchior, F4L? and 1 other like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

On topic:

Then to top it all off, you need rape everyone in your family... Except him. You have to watch him straight in the eyes while your f*cking your mother.
And then spit and throw her a 5 bucks bill.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by Chukkles, 26 November 2013 - 11:51 PM.

Teach him the game of Limp Biscuit.

Last one to spurt on the biscuit has to eat it all.

Best played in groups.
  • Ermac. likes this

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

Leave him alone and get a room/bed of your own.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

What the f*ck.
I'd tell him to get f*cked, seriously, who wanks in front of someone.

You could be more eloquent but you must say something.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Best played in groups.

That's Soggy Biscuit.

f*cking rookie

• Massive Roy likes this

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

Best played in groups.

That's Soggy Biscuit.

f*cking rookie

The Band "Limp Biscuit" are named after this game.
It is you who is the rookie, wookie.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Just be frank and honest with him and tell him everyone knows what's up under the blanket.

I'm sure he'd rather learn that life lesson from you and not your parents.

I've tried to hint him about how noticeable his act is but he's either too stupid or he doesn't give a f*ck. Once, I tried to pull his blanket off but the fear in his eyes stopped me. I've tried to scare him saying that if he's going to develop 'dirty habits', he'll end up with pimples all over his face.

Seeing that most of you think I should just talk to him, I'll go with it and do some straight talking the next time he goes under.

The main reason behind me not wanting to talk with him regarding this was the thought that when I was growing up, I didn't have someone assessing my masturbating habits and I know I have done stupid things like him without being caught so why should he not get away with it? I guess that little f*cker will run out of his luck tonight.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Sit on his lap (while the blanket is on top, obviously) as he's doing it. Or, throw something on his boys as a joke. It might not stop it, but it could be funny for you.

If you want to really stop it, sit down with him and say:

"Stop jacking on all the good blankets, please."

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Sit on his lap (while the blanket is on top, obviously) as he's doing it. Or, throw something on his boys as a joke. It might not stop it, but it could be funny for you.

Believe me, I've almost done it, just to scare him. I acted as if I was going to fall on his balls while passing by the sofa. He got scared and stopped for a while but continued later on.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:15 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 27 November 2013 - 11:51 AM.

First of all, might want to explain manners to him, that's a little weird that he doesn't have a problem wanking it right next to you, even if a blanket is covering it.

If this was my little brother, I'd tell him that if he doesn't stop jacking off on my blankets I'll cut his f*cking hands off. Problem solved :)

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cnt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

Just suck him off.

• Joe Chip and redfirebird87 like this

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by Chukkles, 27 November 2013 - 03:04 PM.

It's simple, if he thinks that's acceptable he's going to have major problems down the line. Stop it now.
Say something.
Be a big brother and tell him it's a natural thing but NOT acceptable in front people who don't plan to have sex with him.

I fear he may be a rapist if you let it go too long so man up and save those women and/or children.
  • JustOneMonth likes this

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by haythem09, 27 November 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Go up to him. Say "Stop that before I beat the living motherf*cking sh*t out of you." Or something along the lines of that.

You never directly addressed the subject, but I'm sure, unless he's retarded (Which it seems), he'll get the message.

In fact if he IS retarded, just tell him an old tale like he'll go blind or some sh*t like that. Or make your own up like "Your dick will drop off"  :lol:

MIGta
  • MIGta

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

If my little brother tugged one off in front of other people then I would punch him in the cock.  Wierdo.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

If my little brother tugged one off in front of other people then I would punch him in the cock.  Wierdo.

Yeah, punching him on the cock is totally not weird.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users