Quantcast

» «
Photo

What was your most satisfying Revenge kill or player kill?

51 replies to this topic
gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

just last night i had one of the best revenge kills ever . i had to killmyself to do it but it was the only way since i was outnumbered 2 to 1 and no vehicle at the time on a hill.  so this is how it started , i had just finished a mission that spawned me in the middle of a road and my vehicle for some reason was two roads over on a busy road . so as i was trying to run back to my car some idiot runs me over and kills me and then blows up my car after i respawned and ran away . after i found another car to jack i chased him up a mountain to where he was with a friend who was in his own car . the bastard killed me again since my car started flipping as i got near him but when i respawned i was put in passive mode so the f*cker started hitting me with his car so what i did was jump into the passenger side of his car and while in there turned off the passive mode . the funniest part of this is the guy on his mic asking how the f*ck i got into his car and him driving me around in circles in it lol  so then before he could throw me out i threw a sticky bomb and denotated it and took him  and his car and his friend and his friend's car all out in one blast . of course i killed myself but it was so worth it  . so after i respawned i ran out of there and went to another online session before they could finish me off with a sniper gun lol  i know that was the wussy way to get away from them but i had no choice , i will be damned if they were gonna kill me again.  after that i felt so damned good  for that revenge kill

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

Guy kept spawn killing me a dozen times, destroyed 3 of my personal vehicles.

I grabbed a Buzzard and followed him. Didn't fire a rocket, just followed him while he frantically tried to evade me in his chrome supercar. As he rounded the final corner before his apartment, one rocket fired from a distance hit his hood!

Yeah I had to pay the insurance, but that was by far the most gratifying.

LKF94
  • LKF94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:01 PM Edited by LKF94, 03 December 2013 - 10:07 PM.

People that kill you and run off eurgh annoying f*ckers!

On another note this kids in a glitch where he's behind a wall, luckily for me, my friend had just shown me how to do this so i knew exactly where it was, thus helping me to realize where he is when he sends me an in game text saying 'come at me bro' followed by numerous psn messages containing spam 'pussy' 'prick;' you name it he said it, so after i block him from sending me messages and me letting him know he's blocked on the headset, he decides to come out, oh i didn't tell you i have a bounty on me at this point. Hey what do you expect he goes hidden on the radar, silly move, i wait about 10 seconds, then i do the same, i'm waiting on a building at this point due to the number of arseholes trying to kill me, after a minuets gone by he reappears just under me, it's safe to say i popped him in the head with a pistol .50 (Desert eagle) one shot kill, head shot, i was so proud of myself not gonna lie, but it gets better, he re-spawns down the road and try's to make a get away in a car, i swap to my heavy sniper, wait for the right moment and boom, i kill him and yep you guessed it, he leaves the session. I felt like a boss.

P.s I survived the bounty ;)

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:07 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 03 December 2013 - 10:08 PM.

I got another one...

A friend of mine and I had just finished a mission and we ended up spawning at Sandy Shores airport and this guy and his buddy were flying around in a Buzzard and kept killing her and I over and over again she and I came up with a plan she was going to distract them and pull them away and I called Lester and got off the radar and I got into a Buzzard and I followed them and I killed both of them one after another they had no clue I was behind them I went and picked up my friend and we went back to Sandy Shores and did the same thing they did to us I blew up the Buzzard every time it spawned so they couldn't get into it and I got a couple kills with the rockets and they finally went to Passive Mode and so I decided to give them one more kill for good measures and I swooped down and killed them both with my rotor blades then when they spawned I blew up the Buzzard then got out of there.

He sent me a OvO Deathmatch which I accepted and whooped his a$$ 5 to 0 needless to say he and his friend didn't mess with us anymore.

I like how these guys are so big and macho when they have their cars, tanks or a Heli to kill you but in a one on one gun battle they run like little girls or won't accept death matches.

The only time I use my tank is when someone is spawn killing everybody with their tank then I go and get mine to shut em down, They'll respawn with another tank and come looking for me and i'll shut em down again or if you really deserve it like the guys in my first post I wrote on here

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

The one underneth the double loop there is only one driveway out it's surrounded by the LS River & Railroad tracks... My best one was these two guys who were in my crew no less killed me over and over again when i was in a wide open area so i couldn't hide and passive didn't work cause they kept running me over. So i got into a tank and hunted them down blew up both of them and their personal cars it was worth the money i had to pay..

i know of atleast two other ways to get in and out of that LSC . one involves the little bridge way next to the factory that lester uses as a hide out in the single player missions. 

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

Oh wow, I forgot about this thread. Got a good one the other day, some prick in a buzzard blew up my personal vehicle, I followed him and he went inside a clothing store leaving his buzzard parked outside. Sticky bombed that thing and then waited for him to take off and blew him out of the sky.

Hooray!

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

Oh wow, I forgot about this thread. Got a good one the other day, some prick in a buzzard blew up my personal vehicle, I followed him and he went inside a clothing store leaving his buzzard parked outside. Sticky bombed that thing and then waited for him to take off and blew him out of the sky.

Hooray!

lol that reminded me of last nights session dude has his buzzard parked sticky bombed it and blew him up once he got high above the sky right so i went to the nearest helipad got me a buzzard went to his spawn location which was almost near the hospital blocks away from the police impound so i landed on a roof in which had another level to it so when i fell down i couldnt access the level above me at all so i snipe him from the roof top killing him 6 times with the sniper and 2 sticky bombs right so he finally gets a helicopter (not the buzzard) and lands next to me in which i barely even saw him coming so when he got off i f*cked him up with the combat shotgun and man the explosive sh*t talk he had to say followed by his view (ground) of me (roof) getting into his helicopter to access my buzzard on top of me lol then i bombed his getaway vehicle afterwards lmao

• I.haigh likes this

TappzHD
  • TappzHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

So this guy was going around in the lobby killing everyone with his tank. My friend got his tank out and let me drive, as the guy had killed me 20 times in a row now! After demolishing him I decided to head to ammunition. As I'm driving I get a notification that a 9k bounty was put on me and mercs where onto me. Seeing this I instantly turned around to go to my garage to get my coquette. But I over shot the turn and smashed my pheonix and wedged it between a pole and another. I got out and started sprinting to the gun store. When I saw the merc trucks come. I hid behind my car and me and my friend blind fired are rifles at the two trucks. Halfway through this tense gunfight I saw a chrome adder pull up. I pumped him and his car full of lead. In this brief peace before the player ran back and backup arrived. I ran into the store and filled up my AR cache. Filled up with bombs and headed for the road. As I headed out there was a spectacular explosion! But only it was of my car, I started sprinted to a parked SUV and me and my bud hopped in. Just as we pulled of I wondered where the explosion came from. And then I saw the tank. It was the guy from the beginning coming for revenge!! I sped past the tank before he had time to turn around and avoided the bullets of the adder guy. But my friend had not survived. Through party chat I said to him to get his fastest car and to meet at Trevor's airfield. 4-5 mins later and I had reached the airfield. Looking on my map before heading into a buzzard I checked and saw 5 blips headed furiously towards us! My friend piloted whereas I manned the rockets. I blew up a NPC car and a player on his Bike. Fired another shot and narrowly missed another, he turned Away and sped back to the city. I saw the tank driving along the highway and rammed it full of explosions. Killing him and this whole antic was THE most memorable moment of Grand Theft Auto!!

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

I was trying to play death match one day, but the lobby screen was stuck loading forever. Three of us jump out and respawn in freemode. We're way out in a kinda rural location, and while I'm walking over to my Jag, this dude pops me. So I respawn and we kind of tit for tat for a minute. I got up on him 5-3, and he blows up my car. Unfortunately for him, I was standing right next to his Adder, and he left it unlocked. Sucker.

So I cap him one more time, hop in his whip (did I mention it was chrome? Yeah.... That guy), and leave his ass out in the woods. I had planned on just smashing his car up and leaving it at Mors, but on my way through Sandy Shores I spied none other than the Cargobob! So as you do, I flew that heap over and put a nice, shiny ornament on top of the FIB building. Then he had to pay a grand to get the Jag replaced.

I try not to get into too much trouble, but if someone else shoots first, all bets are off.

Why do people do the bob your car to a roof thing? The dude in the woods just requests his personal vehicle from the back manu and all your effort is wasted. And for those who get thier car stolen just use the option to empty your vehicle...again in the back menu.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

My most satisfying one was just this evening, there I was minding my own business in the desert looking for the massive dump truck from the comfort of a Frogger when some arsehat in a Buzzard comes to shoot me down with his mighty missiles, I bail, parachute down, now he's switched to guns and is trying to fill me with holes before I land, once I touch down I run up to a small shed for some cover, pull out my sniper rifle and between bursts from the canon I pop out of cover and shoot the pilot, not bad for a lowly lvl 32 who usually keeps herself to herself.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

My most satisfying one was just this evening, there I was minding my own business in the desert looking for the massive dump truck from the comfort of a Frogger when some arsehat in a Buzzard comes to shoot me down with his mighty missiles, I bail, parachute down, now he's switched to guns and is trying to fill me with holes before I land, once I touch down I run up to a small shed for some cover, pull out my sniper rifle and between bursts from the canon I pop out of cover and shoot the pilot, not bad for a lowly lvl 32 who usually keeps herself to herself.

i did that before to a guy in a chopter trying to get a crate from me. was awesome . do you play on ps3?

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

"My friend piloted while I manned the rockets"

How is this possible?

I've never been able to fire rockets in the buzzard when I am a passenger

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

How is this possible?

Make sure your in the front passenger seat and on PS3 you press the right arrow button and you get the cam view with rockets! 

TappzHD
  • TappzHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

How is this possible?

Yeah if you get in the seat next to the driver and press right on Dpad u control the rockets in the buzzard it's amazing!

andrewr23
  • andrewr23

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

People that kill you and run off eurgh annoying f*ckers!

On another note this kids in a glitch where he's behind a wall, luckily for me, my friend had just shown me how to do this so i knew exactly where it was, thus helping me to realize where he is when he sends me an in game text saying 'come at me bro' followed by numerous psn messages containing spam 'pussy' 'prick;' you name it he said it, so after i block him from sending me messages and me letting him know he's blocked on the headset, he decides to come out, oh i didn't tell you i have a bounty on me at this point. Hey what do you expect he goes hidden on the radar, silly move, i wait about 10 seconds, then i do the same, i'm waiting on a building at this point due to the number of arseholes trying to kill me, after a minuets gone by he reappears just under me, it's safe to say i popped him in the head with a pistol .50 (Desert eagle) one shot kill, head shot, i was so proud of myself not gonna lie, but it gets better, he re-spawns down the road and try's to make a get away in a car, i swap to my heavy sniper, wait for the right moment and boom, i kill him and yep you guessed it, he leaves the session. I felt like a boss.

P.s I survived the bounty ;)

Where are people hiding behind walls? I know the under the bridge one but the one by the docks or help pad is really annoying

WinnaACM
  • WinnaACM

Angry Guy

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

So me and my crew were having fun.

just screwing around till a friend of a friend came(i can't hear him but he can hear my friend)

he ran me over out of nowhere and just fled

so i texted him "i'm gonna fxck u up"

he then took a f'ing submarine so i had to chase him in a buzzard

i caught up to him waited for him to pop up

one shot and he exploded but i was not done

he spawns somewhere on the beach and i kamikazed him with the buzzard and lived to tell the story

he then proceeds to leave the session

hah it was good day:)

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

Someone was trying to kill me using a buzzard helicopter (I think that's what it's called) using rockets, I managed to avoid, got into cover, fired assault rifle and killed them.

Another a player killed me and took my car, I stole random car, set a ignition bomb, killed me again, then I ended up killing them and another player with it.

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

This happened awhile ago, but I have to give props to the guy the first time he killed me.

I was just a wee level 12 character, and working on building my stamina up by swimming just off the beach  near Del Pero pier. Given the low population at the time (there were 4 people in the session, including me) I wasn't really paying much attention to the map, so the first hint that someone is near me is when I hear a plane flying overhead. Looking around, I don't see it and keep in mind that I'm in the water, so no guns for me!  Not seeing anything, I continue my little swim.  I hear the plane again, and look around... This time, I see that AN-225 analogue, flying sideways towards me at the last secdond. Boom. Wing hits me, and I die.(f*cking badass way to kill someone, I have to give him that.) Now, given his method of killing me, I think he crashed shortly after my death, although I didn't realize that imediately.

I respawn on the pier, jog to the end and jump off to continue my swim. I naively thought that, having killed me, he'd continue on his merry way, but I am paying more attention to my map and so I see him on the pier as I move away from it. He jumps in the ocean after me, swims towards me and knife's me before I can stab him. Rinse, repeat and I'm facing him again in the water. This time however, I stabbed him before he could kill me again, and instead of hanging around, dive underwater and move farther away from the pier. I look back... I see he's up there looking at me.... But I guess he didn't have a sniper rifle, because he settled for putting a $9K bounty on me, which I survived (mostly because I changed sessions).

Killing me with the wing and learning that day that if you survive a bounty, you get the cash... Made it memorable. Kudos on that kill!

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Fiz reminds me of a kill I had it wasn't a revenge kill but it was pretty awesome...

This guy was in a Buzzard shooting at everyone in sight I was in my Stunt Plane so I aimed for his buzzard and right at the last second I turned upside down and jumped out and just as I cleared the plane the plane crashed into the Buzzard blowing up the buzzard and killing the guy and I parachuted down to the ground with full health.

I though he was going to kill me when he came back over to me but instead he gave me props for that one and sent me a friend request.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

lol these 4 douches randomly chased me with a buzzard as i swerved around tall building looking for a structure with a underground parking so finally found one and them idiots landed the buzzard on the roof and i saw 4 dots disperse so called up merryweather while i was down inside the garages requested an air strike and boom almost infinite sh*t talking from them 4 lmao

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

I had the massive dump truck hanging from a cargobob. Started swinging it front to back in the city. Threw it on top of the Maze building from like three blocks away and just up to the cloud shelf. Jumped out behind it. Somehow it landed on top of MB, kild someone on impact, exploded and toppled off, and landed on another car with 2 people inside blowing them up too.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

I wanna put it on top of the Maze Building then drive it off and ride it down but I don't have acess to the cargobob anymore...

That is stupid instead of having specific helis for certain ranks they should allow those who have unlocked all of the helis to have access to all of them not just one I am sure the majority of us would rather have a cargobob then a buzzard you can do so much more with a Cargobob

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users