Quantcast

» «
Photo

What was your most satisfying Revenge kill or player kill?

51 replies to this topic
I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

This probably isn't the most impressive kill but I remember it because it was one of the first times I made a specific plan to get revenge on a player who killed me for no reason, and it went 100 percent according to plan.

I stole a swat truck and planned to somehow trap him with it. It being so heavy I figured I could block him in somewhere.

I followed him until he entered pay and spray, (Yes I still call it pay and spray) I used the swat truck to block the only driveway that allows a player to exit the pay and spray area while still in their vehicle. Then I got out and waited...and waited! Finally! he comes out. It couldn't have gone better, he pulled out, went up the driveway and slammed straight into the swat truck. It barely moved and inch and still completely blocked his way out. I then proceeded to blast him away with the assault shotgun. He sent me a deathmatch invite and when I ignored it he quit. That's what he gets for killing me for no reason!

I want to hear your favorite revenge kills, or just times you killed other players creatively. 

• DrDetroit likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

As far as i know there are multiple ways out in a vehicle for all three lsc places...am i forgetting a location or missunderstanding?

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

You can block someone from getting outside LSC? I could only block players from getting in, unless its Ammunation, a convenience store or a clothing shop/parlor/barber.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

The one underneth the double loop there is only one driveway out it's surrounded by the LS River & Railroad tracks... My best one was these two guys who were in my crew no less killed me over and over again when i was in a wide open area so i couldn't hide and passive didn't work cause they kept running me over. So i got into a tank and hunted them down blew up both of them and their personal cars it was worth the money i had to pay..
  • I.haigh likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by I.haigh, 26 November 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Well I didn't block him by parking directly in front of the LSC/pay and spray, It was the LSC underneath the underpass, behind it you can access the L.S river and there are some train tracks as well. There are definitely other ways out but I blocked the path that leads to the road so when he drove out he took the path of least resistance, not expecting a big swat van to be in the way.

I don't know if that explanation helps. 

WHAT AIRACOBRA SAID!

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

Well I didn't block him by parking directly in front of the LSC/pay and spray, It was the LSC underneath the underpass, behind it you can access the L.S river and there are some train tracks as well. There are definitely other ways out but I blocked the path that leads to the road so when he drove out he took the path of least resistance, not expecting a big swat van to be in the way.

I don't know if that explanation helps. 

WHAT AIRACOBRA SAID!

Oh. I see. Never killed someone for revenge.

I did however blocked the path leading to the road with my Youga. I planted a bomb underneath it. I called Lester to get me off the radar, ran to a player who was in his car and sprayed him with my machine gun. He cussed in french. Then he spawned at the road, he went straight for my Youga. Activated the bomb and he died again. 

Good times.

MarvGladstone
  • MarvGladstone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

My best kill... I was in a shoot out with 2 other players, just 3 guys duking it out for a few rounds having fun... one of them quit, and the guy who was left started getting the better of me... I was low on ammo and he had better weapons, so I decided to cut my losses and bail.  I hop in a car and get out of there.  About 1 minute later, this guy puts a $9000 bounty on me AND sends mercenaries after me.  So I drive to that aerial tourism place and snag a helicopter.  I fly it to the top of the round skyscraper and just sit there trying to wait out the bounty.  So I open up the big map, and all around I can see other players driving up to me, circling around the building, then giving up and driving off when they finally realize I am on TOP of the building.  Then, I notice one white dot coming at me... in a straight line... bypassing the roads... I quickly assume it's the guy who put the bounty and mercenaries on me, figured out where I am, and has gotten into a helicopter to come get me... I was right... I take off immediately and head north, hoping for what I don't know, but couldn't just sit there.  So I am heading due north, quite fast, but he is slowly gaining on me.  I see a huge mountain off in the distance and just start flying towards it, because I have to go somewhere, so why not there.  Almost before I get to the top of the mountain, I hear the *beep* *beep* *beep* of radar lock.  I jump out of the helicopter seconds before it is blown up by a missile.  So now I am falling... pull my parachute out, and begin to bob and weave, dive and level off, just mixing up my motions trying to evade.  All the while, machine guns from his helicopter are whizzing by my head.  So finally I land on the ground and immediately run and hide in a bush.  He just starts making sweeps back and forth, cannons and missiles flying at me with each pass.  I pull out my assault rifle, and with each flyby, manage to pepper his chopper with a few shots here and there.  After several minutes, his chopper begins to smoke and his control is suffering.  He brings it down for a landing on the opposite side of a lake that was next to where I was making my stand.  I stand behind a rock, pull out my sniper rifle, and aim it at the helicopter.  Eventually, he gets out of the chopper after stands behind it.  About 30 seconds later, he makes a small move, just enough for his head to barely be sticking out... squeeze the trigger... his head explodes in a glorious display of blood and brains.  I had won!!  My greatest kill to date in GTA 5 Online.

• Whysoserious5150 and Jedi the SITH like this

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

My best kill... I was in a shoot out with 2 other players, just 3 guys duking it out for a few rounds having fun... one of them quit, and the guy who was left started getting the better of me... I was low on ammo and he had better weapons, so I decided to cut my losses and bail.  I hop in a car and get out of there.  About 1 minute later, this guy puts a $9000 bounty on me AND sends mercenaries after me.  So I drive to that aerial tourism place and snag a helicopter.  I fly it to the top of the round skyscraper and just sit there trying to wait out the bounty.  So I open up the big map, and all around I can see other players driving up to me, circling around the building, then giving up and driving off when they finally realize I am on TOP of the building.  Then, I notice one white dot coming at me... in a straight line... bypassing the roads... I quickly assume it's the guy who put the bounty and mercenaries on me, figured out where I am, and has gotten into a helicopter to come get me... I was right... I take off immediately and head north, hoping for what I don't know, but couldn't just sit there.  So I am heading due north, quite fast, but he is slowly gaining on me.  I see a huge mountain off in the distance and just start flying towards it, because I have to go somewhere, so why not there.  Almost before I get to the top of the mountain, I hear the *beep* *beep* *beep* of radar lock.  I jump out of the helicopter seconds before it is blown up by a missile.  So now I am falling... pull my parachute out, and begin to bob and weave, dive and level off, just mixing up my motions trying to evade.  All the while, machine guns from his helicopter are whizzing by my head.  So finally I land on the ground and immediately run and hide in a bush.  He just starts making sweeps back and forth, cannons and missiles flying at me with each pass.  I pull out my assault rifle, and with each flyby, manage to pepper his chopper with a few shots here and there.  After several minutes, his chopper begins to smoke and his control is suffering.  He brings it down for a landing on the opposite side of a lake that was next to where I was making my stand.  I stand behind a rock, pull out my sniper rifle, and aim it at the helicopter.  Eventually, he gets out of the chopper after stands behind it.  About 30 seconds later, he makes a small move, just enough for his head to barely be sticking out... squeeze the trigger... his head explodes in a glorious display of blood and brains.  I had won!!  My greatest kill to date in GTA 5 Online.

To save you from reading, someone put a 9K bounty on him and starts chasing him and in the end, he got his sniper out and kill the guy who was chasing him.

• GTA Banjo likes this

MarvGladstone
  • MarvGladstone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

To save you from reading, someone put a 9K bounty on him and starts chasing him and in the end, he got his sniper out and kill the guy who was chasing him.

You sound like you're a lot of fun at parties...

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by Kano Giovanni, 26 November 2013 - 08:47 PM.

This morning before I left for work....

Hijacked a 'High Priority Vehicle' wanted by the NPC Simon. It wasn't too long before another player spotted me and started chasing me down shooting at me and trying to run into me. I finally whipped around, stopped, got out of the car and blasted him full of lead right through his front windshield. I knew they were going to persist so I finally just grenaded the vehicle and logged out.

Then moments later.....

I was cruisin' around on my Ducati when I spotted a Range Rover. I immediately jacked the Rover and drove it a couple blocks to my garage to sell it off later. Meanwhile someone picked up my bike and rode off with it. So naturally I Jacked a Gauntlet and chased him down. I was coming down the hill at full full speed as he was getting ready to mount my bike in the middle of the intersection. Sure enough I hit him square on. It was absolutely hilarious.....I couldn't have plowed him over any better - it was the perfect hit-and-run! It serves him right for jackin' another players bike.....lol!

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

^

l

You can lock the bike you know.

My best kill was when I went to the crate drops took it, another player sniped me and tried to get in the helicopter I used to try to get the crate. Luckily when I got the crate, there was a handy dandy RPG inside. Needless to say, I shot down the helicopter and proceeded to another crate that just dropped. That guy was mad at me for snagging yet another crate and killed me after I got it. That crate had molotovs and I though I would just throw it at the tractor he got into. He jumped out into some flames and just spazzed until he died.

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by Kano Giovanni, 26 November 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Yeah, I've been playing for a couple weeks now and I just finally realized that this morning when I discovered how to remove my bulletproof vest.

Yeah, I know I'm a moron.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

mine i chased a dude that was in a cuban plane while i was in a annhialator heli as he went down to land on the sandy shores airstrip i tried to kamikaze it but instead my heli bounced off his as he blew up and mine escaped unscathed lol also one dude sniped me from the rooftops so i used the helicopter blades to kill from preventing him from shooting me in the cockpit.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

Don't feel bad it wasn't till the other day i found out how to change my cholthes and use my smokes in the inventory windo

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

You ever get a bounty using only the helicopter blades? Those props send players flying! Loads of fun.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

I've killed a player with the tail rotars before...I did it on purpose to see if i could... I'm surprise his head didn't fly off
  • GTA Banjo and I.haigh like this

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

just a few days back, i got even with some1 who froze my xbox on perpuse with a towtruck.

my mate invited him when we all had tanks and jets and went mental on him.

but the last kill was a skilled one, sniped his ass over at least 2 klicks. BOOOOOM HEADSHOT!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gLqv8hPFqnQ

I_vizion
  • I_vizion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

My best kill was glorious, it might not be the greatest but the feeling of joy that i felt and that selfish feeling of revenge got the best of me. So this was back when i was lil pip-squeek level 30 lol i had this asshole dick that was around level 80 so pretty much a vet (well he was up there) i remember i was trying to be really nice to the guy, so he picks me up in a car and honks the horn for me to get it so I'am like "ok cool, no prob" little did i know that later on he drove to the pier and was talking on his headset about showing me a glitch, so the asshole drives full speed towards the end of the pier and bails out of the drivers side and i catapult my ass into the ocean while stuck on the passenger side, this f*cker just shot me all up while i was stuck inside the car in the water and he is having the laugh of his life and i was so pissed because i could not believe that i fell for it! Asshole sent mercenaries, and placed a $9000 bounty on me! Long-story short he bullied me. So about an hour later i meet up with 5 of my crew members, we usually meet up around 8pm to play online after work and all that sh*t, so i explained situation to the boys! For the next 2 hours we staked this f*cker out! Keeping dibs on him, watching his every f*cking move, i was bound to f*ck him up! But i wanted to do it right! Next thing you know me and the boys hop in this all black chevy tahoe (or what seems to look like one) im not sure gta name for the vehicle anyways, tinted windows, black on black roof bars and side step up rails! I was driving i had a passenger 2 more on back seat and 2 guys holding to roof rails on left and right side! We were on the hunt! We noticed that he was shopping clothes inside a bincos!!! And you guys should of seen the grin on my face! I was possessed....karma caught up and since it was almost 2 1/2 hours ago that this asshole was bullying me, he pretty much slept on the whole thing and probably forgot about it...and in gta once u stir some sh*t, you better be on your toes! So we get to the bincos, the morok is clueless that all 6 of us are outside the store keeping our distance from the front door, because once he is in the binco store u don't have access to look at whats going on outside of the bincos, well there is but I'am not gonna say it I'am sure most of you know how. The guy is clueless that he is about to buy his last polo shirt cuz this is it! One of my boys says "just in case we miss he isn't gonna get far" so with his silenced pistol he popped all 4 of his tires, his car was literally just sitting near the entrance...And iam just watching him shop for his stupid clothes walking around the store, iam leaning against the wall like a f*cking lion waiting for a f*cking prey to slip....all 6 of us got very discreet hideouts in perfect view of the entrance, next thing u know it seems like he was done...he slowly walks towards the exit..........once this motherf*cker steps outside all you heard from my headset was..... "REMEMBER ME MOTHERf*ckER!!!!!????" He froze....all 6 of us gunned his ass down continuously without stopping I've never heard so much gunfire come out of 6 assault rifles all at once! When he came out of the store instantly he fell against a wall with his back to it and slowly slid down while still receiving multiple impacts of all the guns, so much blood all over the wall, all over the sidewalk im certain that even when his screen said wasted we were still shooting at him, not to mention like i said the cars tires were popped just in case but i forgot to tell u that we tossed a c4 on the car so as soon as were done drilling his ass we also blew the sh*t out of the pos car of his that was literally about 6 ft from him wich sent an amazing firework into the sky....i loved it, it was like a an adrenaline and it was crazy the fact that i felt the way i did through a game, and how well the plan worked. The guy was complaining obviously. I told him to sdfu did he just think that we were just gonna let that sh*t slide???? Pfffff.....yea ok! Well sorry for the novel guys but that was my payback! I love all ur stories that i read on this post! Thumbs up dont let no one bully ur ass around! If anything add me on ps3 babyova-type_R and we will catch him coming out of a binco....trust me!

-KM-
  • -KM-

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

Well once i was after someone who was killing everyone in his car until i got my cheetah out and went after him, He went straight head on into me and ramped over my bonnet and landed on his engine and exploded

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Few weeks ago, I was cruising around in my Futo downtown. I kept hearing people in the lobby constantly saying "f*ck! Where is this guy!! He's on the roof! Where? I don't see him! Damn it, he got me again!!"

So I headed towards all the commotion, and sure enough, someone was on the roof picking people off left and right. I drove around the block, and when I got back around he took a couple of shots at me, shooting my back window and one of my tires out.(forgot to put bullet proof tires on)

So I spun out, got out my car, pulled my sniper and quick scoped his a**! Surprised everybody in the lobby, including myself and and the guy I shot. He then sent me a message saying "nice shot yo" and left the lobby.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Shopping in ammunation picking up some ammo...some dick sprays me through the doors and kills me. I respawn down the street and i see him fiddling with the door on my monroe outside the store. I get half covered behind a nearby tree trunk whip out my sniper rifle and scope in to take the shot...while scoped in i see some other dude in the background through the scope in a sandking hauling tail down the street in our direction. I adjust my aim, take my shot and blam the left front tire blows...the truck swerves nails a pedestrian car, launches into the air and lands directly on top of my car which instantly turns into a huge fireball launching the original ahole across the street to his death. I later watched the minmap and realized the truck was coming to pick up his friend...2 for one sale. I walked home smiling hehe.

K1llad0r
  • K1llad0r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

I got shot by two guys in a lambo. So i went back were it all happened walking with my ak, they saw me and ran me over but i did not die, i had full health! Lol. Still with my ak in hand i got up and blasted the two guys! 🔫 i was surprised how i disnt die when they ran me over👌

Jedi the SITH
  • Jedi the SITH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

Lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

not sure if you can call this a revenge kill or not since  the player killed himself trying to kill me .  but this is what happened ,   this guy was riding in a tank and kept blowing me up so i ended up hiding inside a constructon site   between the wall on the street and the site itself . so the moron kept firing the cannon on the tank over and over until he blew himself up and i didnt get killed lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

another sweet revenge kill was when some idiot hit me with his car who had a bounty on himself . so i got up ran to where he couldnt hit me and shot him dead .  then he kept going after me when he came back so i kept killing him until i could jack his ride , which i did after i killed him and drove to the nearest LCS and sold his ride . in the end i ended up making 12 grand off his sorry ass  and he never killed me lol

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by JohnMcClainNYPD, 02 December 2013 - 05:06 AM.

I really like killing people are in a tank that spawn kill. I just go get in a tank and then call Lester when I get close so they don't see me coming on the radar and don't have a chance to even turn the barrel around before they are dead. Most of they time the leave and then I just destroy my tank and go back to driving around. 

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:28 AM Edited by ashleyman, 02 December 2013 - 10:30 AM.

A Level 5 proceeded to kill me and steal my cheetah.

I chased him down, shot him and reclaimed my car. He sent me a Deathmatch Invite so I killed him the 5 times required, I won!

He then sent me about 5 Deathmatch Invites, I won every single one! Obviously him being a Level 5 and me a Level 64. Some other players came to aid him. So out came the stickies, as they were approaching I set up my trap! They drove over the stickies, 3 of them in a car and I blew them all up and continued to win my death match against this other guy while killing the 3 backup guys while the Level 5 was respawning. (No Bad Sport points either)

Pretty pleased as it took my K/D Ration to 8.2! haha

Enderwaves
  • Enderwaves

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

I was trying to play death match one day, but the lobby screen was stuck loading forever. Three of us jump out and respawn in freemode. We're way out in a kinda rural location, and while I'm walking over to my Jag, this dude pops me. So I respawn and we kind of tit for tat for a minute. I got up on him 5-3, and he blows up my car. Unfortunately for him, I was standing right next to his Adder, and he left it unlocked. Sucker.

So I cap him one more time, hop in his whip (did I mention it was chrome? Yeah.... That guy), and leave his ass out in the woods. I had planned on just smashing his car up and leaving it at Mors, but on my way through Sandy Shores I spied none other than the Cargobob! So as you do, I flew that heap over and put a nice, shiny ornament on top of the FIB building. Then he had to pay a grand to get the Jag replaced.

I try not to get into too much trouble, but if someone else shoots first, all bets are off.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

Story 1: (More like scenerio I guess)

I was driving the infernus, and the thing barely have any back windows! lol long story short, I drive pass people on foot. This way all they have to auto aim is the back of my "window". Lol they can't shoot me through those tiny ass back windows, but I have a full view of shooting backwards. Later, I get a private message with full of profanity.

Story 2:

Two tanks wreaking havoc, decided to kill me. They thought it would be cool to park side by side in an alley (Maybe they were hiding from cops? na). Anyways LITTLE did they know, there was a highway in the distance above them.  And that's where I parked MY tank LOL. I sniped them with a tank without them being able to fire a single shot. 

Then I left, because I was happy :p. I didn't want to die by them and leave sad LOL

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

You ever get a bounty using only the helicopter blades? Those props send players flying! Loads of fun.

like a automatic bounty ? no but if the player was pissed of enough then perhaps yes lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users