Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you see someone in a tank and they don't attack you...

165 replies to this topic
OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

I came across a friendly tanker. Went passive to protect against exploding cars. Took some close up epic pictures on the game cellphone of the carnage and death he was dealing to the LSPD. I felt like a war reporter lol

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

So I'm guessing they aren't doing this tank battle anymore?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

So I'm guessing they aren't doing this tank battle anymore?

I hope this isn't true, i want to see a tank destroyed!

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

I'm one of those people who drives a tank casually for defensive purposes. If someone attempts top attack me, they explode. If they just drive by without bothering me, I go on my merry way and honk at them :p

A pro player with Akuma will blow up your tank every time. You can't escape or kill him

for real

rofl...k :rol:

an akuma, high speed, when i'am at 100-150 meters from the tank i press L1 and than i go far from he.
I came back, same strateg...putting sticky bomb and going away.
I repeat this method 5-6 times
and than............you die

Simply

It takes about 8 stickies to blow up a tank. Are you just making sh*t up ?

no, i'm explainin you how i blow up the noob with the tank

A noob? He's got a tank. Must be level 70 at least. You sound like a bigger noob.

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

I won't be the guy throwing stickies bombs. I'll be the one repeatedly calling my mechanic to drop of personal vehicles and driving them in front of your tank. Like to do my best to kindly guide tank users towards bad sport

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

"A pro player with Akuma will blow up your tank every time. You can't escape or kill him"

Okay. I'm willing to take you up on this challenge, if that's what it is. I can't get online right this moment but later this afternoon or evening would be fine. If you're willing to defend that supremely ludicrous statement, then post here, and up to 14 people who want to witness the glorious event can do so as well. I'll invite you and the rest of 'em to a private session, so we can all see your amazingly l33t Akuma-Sticky Skillz. Yeah? You down?

*edit: guess I should've clarified PS3 here. You?

I'd watch that rofl. I'm 360 so if you can't accept that guy's challenge on ps3, I'm up for it.

But let's raise the stakes a little more, whoever dies get spawn-camped. You game ?

Akuma vs Tank rofl...the sh*t people post on these forums...

I'd actually love to watch that from the safety of my apartment. My money, mortgage, all my cars will go on the tank to win every time.
Safest thing to do when there are tanks around is leave the area and let them get on with it. I know folks love the challenge of taking a tank down, but it usually means dying several times in the process.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

He read my PM where I offered to meet him and we could go against each other, but he didn't reply.  I sent it 8 hours ago, he read it 5 hours ago and last posted 3 hours ago.  All his recent posts are just dumb and childish, including 1 where someone asks how to stop a tank.  Funnily enough he doesn't mention anything about bikes and sticky bombs...

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064168928

I offered to do it completely his way - he could make the rules.  I guess it was exactly what every single person in the thread thought it was - utter bollocks.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

I offered to do it completely his way - he could make the rules.  I guess it was exactly what every single person in the thread thought it was - utter bollocks.

Maybe he's trying to get your concentration to slip, and then.....right up the clacka!

• Furry_Monkey likes this

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

I like people blowing up my tank. They lose 18k.

if they did what i do and put a bounty on you first you lose 18k lmao

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

When a man with a tank see a man with an akuma

the man with a tank is a dead man

That's some John Wayne sh*t right there...

AllChromeEverything
  • AllChromeEverything

Abusing 1 kdr Players

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

He read my PM where I offered to meet him and we could go against each other, but he didn't reply.  I sent it 8 hours ago, he read it 5 hours ago and last posted 3 hours ago.  All his recent posts are just dumb and childish, including 1 where someone asks how to stop a tank.  Funnily enough he doesn't mention anything about bikes and sticky bombs...

figured he wouldn't like to back up his lies

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by LeSuede, 27 November 2013 - 01:56 AM.

figured he wouldn't like to back up his lies

put a banana into tank' cannon

Rofl, the poor fella is doomed anyway...

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

Bummer - I was looking forward to hearing about the Tank vs Akuma... almost willing to take up the challenge on Omicron's behalf - although I confess I do not share his confidence about the outcome.

Unless maybe the Tanker had no idea you were there and you went off radar while you placed the stickies - that might give you a slight edge and you might even be able to get 5 stickies on before you had to bail - hopefully around a very nearby corner because the Tanker sure as hell knows you're there now and you have the time it'll take them to swivel the turret to break LOS. Hell, an Akuma is about the only thing that might be able to pull that off, but by my count, I'm still 3 stickies short on a Tank that is now actively hunting me, radar blip is on CD and I'm on a goddamn bike (read: auto-aim fodder). 

But seriously, head to head with a Tank is never a good deal for the guy not in the tank. Soooo much easier to kill the driver from a distance (and preferably from a rooftop) by sniping them.

But that still takes second place to the best tank defense tactic I've ever seen - it's 100% effective - Find New Session. 

To weigh in on the OP, I also have never, ever seen a tank "just cruising", so I don't know what I'd do if I saw one doing so. Of course, as soon as I heard the engines or the cannon I'd be powering off in the other direction, so to be completely honest I wouldn't know if they were non-hostile and I will never, ever stick around long enough to find out.

To paraphrase Mr Pitt in Snatch, "You don't bring a vehicle the size of that along unless you're trying to say something without talking". 

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

Everybody boo omicron for not accepting the challenge.

Booooooooooooo!

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

What'a we want?! Tank fight! When'da we want it?! Now!

• crazytrain424 likes this

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

What'a we want?! Tank fight! When'da we want it?! Now!

lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users