Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you see someone in a tank and they don't attack you...

165 replies to this topic
Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

you don't have to record it

when you wanna explode with your tank ust call me and my black akuma

Bye XD

Now come on, my friend. You know that's completely unnacceptable. Outrageous claims require outrageous evidence and, more importantly, witnesses. I don't have the capability of recording anything, but I bet a few people here might and they'd probably love to spectate at such an event. 

Saying "call me and my black akuma" is fine, but what's to stop you from merely saying you won? We need objective witnesses. It's a must.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Bye XD

Now come on, my friend. You know that's completely unnacceptable. Outrageous claims require outrageous evidence and, more importantly, witnesses. I don't have the capability of recording anything, but I bet a few people here might and they'd probably love to spectate at such an event. 

Saying "call me and my black akuma" is fine, but what's to stop you from merely saying you won? We need objective witnesses. It's a must.

really nice.

And what's to stop you from merely saying you won?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by LeSuede, 26 November 2013 - 01:52 PM.

no no no, you don't have to record it

when you wanna explode with your tank just call me and my black akuma

Bye XD

Oh yes I do, because when human stupidity reaches new levels it can still be considered an achievement of some sort. I must make a record of that event. I want to put it on my chimney stand, right by the fire so it keeps me doubly warm during these cold winter nights to come.

You still haven't accepted any of the challenges. Are you PS3 or 360 ? Because me and Jokimoto already got that problem covered either way. We need to know the time and which one of us you are going to meet.

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:50 PM Edited by Jokimoto, 26 November 2013 - 01:52 PM.

Bye XD

really nice.

The witnesses, Omi. The witnesses. We'll preserve it for posterity. Generations to come will marvel at your bravado and utter ignorance. 

*to put it another way (and forgive me for having to resort to a translator): Non lasciate che la vostra bocca scrivere un assegno che il culo non può incassare.

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

In 13 Days 16 Hours and 2 Minutes of playing Online I have

NEVER

EVER EVER EVER

Seen somebody in a tank that DOESN'T attack.

So basically, I don't believe anybody who claims to be a "passive" or "casual" twanker and I don't believe anybody who claims to have seen such players.

I came across a cool guy in a tank a few days ago. First he pulls up beside me from behind (sneaky tank), turns the turret and knock me over with it, then drives away (I thought this was hilarious). I follow him to see him shooting police cars, so I help him out. We are in the middle of an intersection holding them off, then I die. After respawn I run up to the tank, jump on top and shoot cops from on top. Then he very slowly starts driving forward so I don't fall off. He takes a corner too fast and I stumble off, he stopped, waited for me to get back on, and off we went.

We went for another 2-3 minutes before the tank got stuck and we parted ways. We never spoke one word the whole time.

There are good people playing this game, even with tanks.
  • Los Santos 79 likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Come on Omi, the suspense is killing me now!

PS3 OR 360 ?

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Bye XD

Oh yes I do, because when human stupidity reaches new levels it can still be considered an achievement of some sort. I simply must take records of that event. I want to put it on my chimney stand, right by the fire so it keeps me doubly warm during these cold winter nights to come.

You still haven't accepted any of the challenges. Are you PS3 or 360 ? Because me and Jokimoto already got that problem covered either way. We need to know the time and which one you wanna meet ?

kid, just don't insult

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:57 PM Edited by Omicron-Lyrae, 26 November 2013 - 01:59 PM.

Bye XD

really nice.

The witnesses, Omi. The witnesses. We'll preserve it for posterity. Generations to come will marvel at your bravado and utter ignorance. 

*to put it another way (and forgive me for having to resort to a translator): Non lasciate che la vostra bocca scrivere un assegno che il culo non può incassare.

XD ... is all correct .... only ''scrivere'' is wrong ... correct word is ''scriva'' :-D

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

There are good people playing this game, even with tanks.

I agree with the first part.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:01 PM Edited by LeSuede, 26 November 2013 - 02:01 PM.

Bye XD

Oh yes I do, because when human stupidity reaches new levels it can still be considered an achievement of some sort. I simply must take records of that event. I want to put it on my chimney stand, right by the fire so it keeps me doubly warm during these cold winter nights to come.

You still haven't accepted any of the challenges. Are you PS3 or 360 ? Because me and Jokimoto already got that problem covered either way. We need to know the time and which one you wanna meet ?

kid, just don't insult

Here is your chance to pure me wrong : Are you on PS3 or 360 ?

Surely that question can't be too challenging for you.

(Pro tip : you must own at least one of those to play GTAO)

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

9-10 times the person in the tank is the douche. I've only had one instance where the person wasn't killing everyone with his tank, but he somehow got killed and someone else got his tank and that's when the normal douchebaggery began.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Bye XD

kid, just don't insult

i'm on SNES

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Bye XD

kid, just don't insult

i'm on SNES

retard+alert.jpg

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

I believe he said PS3. I think, though, that the reality of the situation has set in, especially given the (totally fair, imho) rules, and that he's now regretting his decision. Like I said, "Don't let your mouth write a check that your a$$ can't cash."

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

i'm on SNES

Stupid Noob Eats sh*t?

Does that mean you can't blow up sh*t on your pushbike?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

"Don't let your mouth write a check that your a$$ can't cash."

:blink:

Doesn't sound very sanitary.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

When a man with a tank see a man with an akuma

the man with a tank is a dead man

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

In 13 Days 16 Hours and 2 Minutes of playing Online I have

NEVER

EVER EVER EVER

Seen somebody in a tank that DOESN'T attack.

So basically, I don't believe anybody who claims to be a "passive" or "casual" twanker and I don't believe anybody who claims to have seen such players.

I came across a cool guy in a tank a few days ago. First he pulls up beside me from behind (sneaky tank), turns the turret and knock me over with it, then drives away (I thought this was hilarious). I follow him to see him shooting police cars, so I help him out. We are in the middle of an intersection holding them off, then I die. After respawn I run up to the tank, jump on top and shoot cops from on top. Then he very slowly starts driving forward so I don't fall off. He takes a corner too fast and I stumble off, he stopped, waited for me to get back on, and off we went.

We went for another 2-3 minutes before the tank got stuck and we parted ways. We never spoke one word the whole time.

There are good people playing this game, even with tanks

This... Ive owned the tank for ages but ive only used it a few times... I usually only bring it out if I see another tank or buzzard spawn killing ppl... ive gotten several FR's over time from ppl who were grateful for the help... also the tank is not really that bad now that you can feel safer blowing it up and not getting a BS and pay 18k or whatever, im sure some ppl still have it insured but prob not many....  use sniper , mugger, ur own tank, hide radar and use stickies, etc etc, really not that hard

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by Omicron-Lyrae, 26 November 2013 - 02:14 PM.

i'm on SNES

Stupid Noob Eats sh*t?

why insult, you noob XD

SNES is SNES ... now i'm playin DonkeyKong Online

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by LeSuede, 26 November 2013 - 03:09 PM.

The man with the tank died at the age of 84 in his bed at home, surrounded by his loving family.

The man with the akuma died in 2013, alone in the street. With a tank shell up his ass.

• Los Santos 79 likes this

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

The man with the tank died at the age of 84 in his bed at home, surrounded by his loving family.

The man with the akuma died in 2013.

:-D

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Oh well. He's going on ignore. Would someone be kind enough to let me know, in the unlikely even he actually sets out to prove his ridiculous assertion, either with me or anyone else? Danke.

*I don't even remember what the OP was about but sorry if we sort of derailed it.

AllChromeEverything
  • AllChromeEverything

Abusing 1 kdr Players

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

You know as a Tank guy sometimes i am nice and pass by people after just dealing with a guy and people sometimes understand "hey he just got done giving that guy a fresh new asshole let me leave him alone" but then you have the idiots who just can't leave well enough alone and those guys get a new asshole as well ... most of the time simply sending me a text message stating you are friendly usually gets me to leave you be.. had a guy last night who did that and he followed me around as i dealt with the first guy.. after i was done i gave him my tank and left to find a new server 

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

the only thing i learned on this thread is that Jokimoto and LeSeude never meet a pro player

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Who drives around in a tank without the intention of blowing sh*t up?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

the only thing i learned on this thread is that Jokimoto and LeSeude never meet a pro player

On SNES DonkeyKong Online bro ? Nah we're all pros there. Thought you played it too.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

i'm on SNES

Stupid Noob Eats sh*t?

why insult, you noob XD

I called you a stupid noob eating sh*t because you claimed something that was utter bullsh*t and then backed out when people challenged you to prove it.  You are both a liar and a coward.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Oh really? You think they let you go? Ha, never. One hit and you're death.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

i'm on SNES

Stupid Noob Eats sh*t?

why insult, you noob XD

I called you a stupid noob eating sh*t because you claimed something that was utter bullsh*t and then backed out when people challenged you to prove it.  You are both a liar and a coward.

People start to insult when they lose their small safeties

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

i'm on SNES

Stupid Noob Eats sh*t?

why insult, you noob XD

People start to insult when they lose their small safeties

Yes, you already said that earlier, but in Italian.

Will you go 1-on-1 with a tank and prove that you can do what you claim?

Just answer the question.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users