Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you see someone in a tank and they don't attack you...

165 replies to this topic
Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

I'm one of those people who drives a tank casually for defensive purposes. If someone attempts top attack me, they explode. If they just drive by without bothering me, I go on my merry way and honk at them :p

A pro player with Akuma will blow up your tank every time. You can't escape or kill him

for real

rofl...k :rol:

an akuma, high speed, when i'am at 100-150 meters from the tank i press L1 and than i go far from he.
I came back, same strateg...putting sticky bomb and going away.
I repeat this method 5-6 times
and than............you die

Simply
The Akuma is so damn fast by the time you drive off after the first sticky you're far enough away from my tank for me to aim down, but close enough to be shot in less than a second. Plus when you have mastered the use of the tank nothing can escape if you antagonize them.

i launch the sticky bomb when i'm at the (or near) maximum speed. I press L1 when i'm approching you.

I don't even stop the bike.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

I'm one of those people who drives a tank casually for defensive purposes. If someone attempts top attack me, they explode. If they just drive by without bothering me, I go on my merry way and honk at them :p

A pro player with Akuma will blow up your tank every time. You can't escape or kill him

for real

rofl...k :rol:

an akuma, high speed, when i'am at 100-150 meters from the tank i press L1 and than i go far from he.

Simply
The Akuma is so damn fast by the time you drive off after the first sticky you're far enough away from my tank for me to aim down, but close enough to be shot in less than a second. Plus when you have mastered the use of the tank nothing can escape if you antagonize them.

i launch the sticky bomb when i'm at the (or near) maximum speed. I press L1 when i'm approching you.
I don't even stop the bike.
you do when the tank shell hits you.
  • Gibbzy101 and Zevares like this

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by Jokimoto, 26 November 2013 - 01:11 PM.

"A pro player with Akuma will blow up your tank every time. You can't escape or kill him"

Okay. I'm willing to take you up on this challenge, if that's what it is. I can't get online right this moment but later this afternoon or evening would be fine. If you're willing to defend that supremely ludicrous statement, then post here, and up to 14 people who want to witness the glorious event can do so as well. I'll invite you and the rest of 'em to a private session, so we can all see your amazingly l33t Akuma-Sticky Skillz. Yeah? You down?

*edit: guess I should've clarified PS3 here. You?

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

for real

I've seen some outrageous statements here but this is one of the more outrageouser.  Your explanation of your.... "strategy", shall we call it? .... 

"an akuma, high speed, when i'am at 100-150 meters from the tank i press L1 and than i go far from he.

"

... might be effective if the tank driver were, say, Stevie Wonder... drunk. 

is really hard to hit me and my akuma

but is really easy for me to blow up you and your tank

belive or not

bye all

You are talking utter sh*t and no-one believes you.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

"A pro player with Akuma will blow up your tank every time. You can't escape or kill him"

Okay. I'm willing to take you up on this challenge, if that's what it is. I can't get online right this moment but later this afternoon or evening would be fine. If you're willing to defend that supremely ludicrous statement, then post here, and up to 14 people who want to witness the glorious event can do so as well. I'll invite you and the rest of 'em to a private session, so we can all see your amazingly l33t Akuma-Sticky Skillz. Yeah? You down?

I'd watch that rofl. I'm 360 so if you can't accept that guy's challenge on ps3, I'm up for it.

But let's raise the stakes a little more, whoever dies get spawn-camped. You game ?

Akuma vs Tank rofl...the sh*t people post on these forums...

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

Okay. I'm willing to take you up on this challenge, if that's what it is. I can't get online right this moment but later this afternoon or evening would be fine. If you're willing to defend that supremely ludicrous statement, then post here, and up to 14 people who want to witness the glorious event can do so as well. I'll invite you and the rest of 'em to a private session, so we can all see your amazingly l33t Akuma-Sticky Skillz.

Ok, we can try, maybe you're a pro player and, maybe, you'll blow me up.

If it occurs, i will sniping your head inside the tank .... XD

trust me, people don't have fun with tank when i join the same session

XD

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

So, wait.. you're down? Or not down?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

You do that. Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of your akuma rofl

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

english is not my native language XD

what you mean with ''down''?

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

What I mean: You replied that you were willing to show us all your skills, then less than a minute later said you were leaving the thread. Does that mean you want to have a Tank vs. Akuma battle, or not?

1. I'll let you get a fresh Akuma before I blow you up again.

2. You let me get a fresh Tank, since it's only fair. We can't have the damage cops will be doing to me count in your favor, can we? After all, you said "5-6" bombs, and I'm sure you know, being the Elite Sticky-Bomber you claim, that you can only have 5 out at a time. That means it's going to take you awhile to explode me and my poor Tank. All that time I'll be under fire from cops as well.

3. Your Akuma cannot be your PV. I'm not ending up in a BS lobby just for teaching you a painful lesson.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by Omicron-Lyrae, 26 November 2013 - 01:27 PM.

Akuma vs Tank rofl...the sh*t people post on these forums...

Yeah Akuma ... i think most of people that i blow up... not even see me coming

maybe thay look to near object

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Okay. I'm willing to take you up on this challenge, if that's what it is. I can't get online right this moment but later this afternoon or evening would be fine. If you're willing to defend that supremely ludicrous statement, then post here, and up to 14 people who want to witness the glorious event can do so as well. I'll invite you and the rest of 'em to a private session, so we can all see your amazingly l33t Akuma-Sticky Skillz.

Ok, we can try, maybe you're a pro player and, maybe, you'll blow me up.
If it occurs, i will sniping your head inside the tank .... XD

trust me, people don't have fun with tank when i join the same session

XD
I've blown up pretty much everything possible with a tank. Fighter jets, helicopters, police, even 3v1 fights against other tanks. Your akuma doesn't stand a chance.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Virgo

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Noticed people saying they tank spawn kill here. Don't do that, you do worst that the people picking fights. Just kill them when they try something.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

What I mean: You replied that you were willing to show us all your skills, then less than a minute later said you were leaving the thread. Does that mean you want to have a Tank vs. Akuma battle, or not?

2. You let me get a fresh Tank, since it's only fair. We can't have the damage cops will be doing to me count in your favor, can we? After all, you said "5-6" bombs, and I'm sure you know, being the Elite Sticky-Bomber you claim, that you can only have 5 out at a time. That means it's going to take you awhile to explode me and my poor Tank. All that time I'll be under fire from cops as well.

3. Your Akuma cannot be your PV. I'm not ending up in a BS lobby just for teaching you a painful lesson.

my in-game name is the same

i wanna leave the thread cuz is a waste of time

you think tank is undestructible ... ok you're right

bye

XD

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

bye

XD

So am I to take that as "I refuse to defend my statement?"

By the way, what is your native language? Sprechen Sie Deutsch, vielleicht?

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

bye

XD

Italian :-)

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

Ah, well sorry then. I don't parla d'italiano. So you don't want to do this?  I'm sure some people here would love to be witnesses. And think of the bragging rights you'll have if you succeed.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

bye

XD

love it how he dodges the challenge offers. Is that also how you dodge my tank shells ? Because if that's the case, I'm almost incline to believe you now.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

bye

XD

love it how he dodges the challenge offers. Is that also how you dodge my tank shells ? Because if that's the case, I'm almost incline to believe you now.

where do you've read that i dodges the challange?

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Not many peoples must see me then.

I rarely get a tank or sometime my friend lend his tank to me.

I don't blow peoples up and I often end up giving the tank to someone in a lobby with not a lot of players.

Some peoples are like O_o when they see me pass by them like nothing, blowing police cars and helicopters like a maniac.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by LeSuede, 26 November 2013 - 01:38 PM.

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

bye

XD

...from you never accepting it despite repeated offers maybe ?

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

bye

XD

...from you never accepting it despite repeated offers.

yo man, i say that my in-game name is the same... now do what you wanna do.....

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

i leave the thread...

waste of time, you noob

XD

i don't understand.

bye

XD

...from you never accepting it despite repeated offers maybe ?
he doesn't just not accept them. He totally failed to acknowledge them.

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

I bought a tank yesterday. I like to cruise around in it and scare people, but I never shoot first. A surprising amount of people try to shoot you, even though it's armour plated. They explode
  • Valdorien likes this

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

Mi piace quando le vostre piccole sicurezze si vanno sgretolando

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

Okay, so if you're in Italy we're likely in the same time zone. I'm in Zurich. Perfetto, no?

So what time do you want to do this? What's good for you? Best for me would be around 18:00, my time.

1. No Personal Vehicle!  I won't get sent to a BS lobby over this nonsense. Agreed?

2. I won't spawn kill you. You can spawn, find yourself another Akuma, and we'll go again.

3. Assuming that many, many cops will be after me, and possibly you as well, I start with a fresh Tank after each kill. That way cop damage is kept to a minimum, and you get to prove you can take out a tank with 5-6 bombs before dying even once.

Agreed? Any other rules you or anyone else can think of?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

yo man, i say that my in-game name is the same... now do what you wanna do.....

Ah I missed that. Well if you're on 360 and want to back up your claim, then PM me and I'll give you my GT. I should finish work soon so I could meet you ingame in a couple of hours if you're game.

Now the question is how to I record it ? Because dayum, I want to remember the day the akuma challenged the tank rofl.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by GraniteDevil, 26 November 2013 - 01:45 PM.

In 13 Days 16 Hours and 2 Minutes of playing Online I have

NEVER

EVER EVER EVER

Seen somebody in a tank that DOESN'T attack.

So basically, I don't believe anybody who claims to be a "passive" or "casual" twanker and I don't believe anybody who claims to have seen such players.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by Omicron-Lyrae, 26 November 2013 - 01:45 PM.

no no no, you don't have to record it

when you wanna explode with your tank just call me and my black akuma

Bye XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users