Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you see someone in a tank and they don't attack you...

165 replies to this topic
tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Don't be that guy that throws a sticky bomb on their back. it doesn't end well for you lol

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

I've never had the experience of not being hit, so they deserve what they get.

• SCAR., sportbikepilot369 and MCFC13 like this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruih made me do it

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

yeah some people are jerks, i drive up casually after dealing with a guy that was spawnkilling in another tank, and they decide to turn against me aswell

oh well, they all died

• PandaLambpaws, Sugar Free Nos and Kontoxis like this

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

yep. if I'm driving my tank it's to take out another tank or a dude who's being a pest. don't follow me, don't ram me, don't shoot me and don't throw explosives at me. I already honked at you and drove away without shooting you so what are you thinking picking a fight with a tank?
  • arziben, Los Santos 79 and Jokimoto like this

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

i've never ever seen a tank simply 'passing by'..

• FasterThanYou likes this

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by Omicron-Lyrae, 26 November 2013 - 12:30 PM.

not possible.

when i see someone with a tank i put 1000 $ bounty on his head and immediately leave the session

first times i drive around the fa**in noob with my black akuma, putting 5-6 sticky bomb and than i blow up the noob

but it is only a waste of time....

now i prefer leavin the noob with the tank alone, enjoin with heself and his penis

XD

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

I like to find people who are being chased or cornered by cops, and make those cops explode. Then when the person trapped pokes their head out of the wreckage, I tap the horn and go on my way. 

It must be quite rare, though, because more often than not people see me and go, "Gah!" then start lobbing bombs or, funnier, blasting away with a pistol. Honk, honk. Drive off. It's only when they persist that I feel compelled to kill 'em, but only once. On the rare occasions when people don't come after me I have a lot of fun.

• Los Santos 79 likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

yep. if I'm driving my tank it's to take out another tank or a dude who's being a pest. don't follow me, don't ram me, don't shoot me and don't throw explosives at me. I already honked at you and drove away without shooting you so what are you thinking picking a fight with a tank?

Tank = AMMK8N.jpg

• Killzone3265, Sugar Free Nos and Eddie_INTV like this

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:32 PM Edited by Oz70NYC, 26 November 2013 - 12:35 PM.

I had a rare Tank encounter the other night. Dude is rolling around Rockford Hills in a tank, blowing everyone and everything to smithereens and I just so happen to pull out of condo garage in my modded out Bati 801. He happened to be rolling RIGHT DOWN the road and sees me. Actually pulls right in front of me and I've already got my phone out to call Mors cuz I'm figuring I'm seconds from joining his body count. Nope. I get a message in game from the dude saying he liked my paint scheme...and he keeps it moving. My choice in unique but not tacky paint colors saved my life. I pull off on my merry way...and no less then 40 seconds later, he shows up in the kill feed ending three other guys lives. I guess they shoulda' been in vehicles that were Black & Purple. :p

• vahnx and Eddie_INTV like this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

I don't see why people pick fights with passive tanks or not bothering anyone in general. Usually hang with friends on a tank and there is always the random asshole that thinks it's a good idea to pick a fight he can't win.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

OP is 100% right. It sounds stupid on paper, even borderline insulting... but it does happen in game way too often for it not to be mentioned here.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

I'm one of those people who drives a tank casually for defensive purposes. If someone attempts top attack me, they explode. If they just drive by without bothering me, I go on my merry way and honk at them :p

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

I see anyone in a tank and I will attack whether they attack me or not!. 

Tankwankers 

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Drove past this 13 year old (could tell by voice), he throws a sticky bomb on my rear and explodes it, I kill him once, obviously he didn't learn his lesson and did it again, I quit out of pity after a few spawn skills, not before leaving a nasty surprise, my guy was still in the tank when i left hahaha

• Eddie_INTV likes this

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

I'm one of those people who drives a tank casually for defensive purposes. If someone attempts top attack me, they explode. If they just drive by without bothering me, I go on my merry way and honk at them :p

A pro player with Akuma will blow up your tank every time. You can't escape or kill him

for real

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:46 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 26 November 2013 - 12:47 PM.

If you see someone in a tank and they don't attack you:

Is because you're in your personal vehicle and they don't wanna pay the insurance/bad sport

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:47 PM Edited by PerceusSOZ, 26 November 2013 - 12:48 PM.

I don't see why people pick fights with passive tanks or not bothering anyone in general. Usually hang with friends on a tank and there is always the random asshole that thinks it's a good idea to pick a fight he can't win.

people are retards and think that they are super badass for attacking a tank. Yesterday I had 5 stars sitting still with a friend on top fighting cops with me, and this idiot level 7 rolls up, shoots my friend to death, then proceeds to open fire on my tank. With an SMG... it took no effort to shoot the police car he was hiding behind, then shoot his spawn point until I began to receive hate messages.
  • Zevares, Los Santos 79 and Eddie_INTV like this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:48 PM Edited by LeSuede, 26 November 2013 - 12:48 PM.

A pro player with Akuma will blow up your tank every time. You can't escape or kill him

for real

rofl...k :rol:

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

for real

bikes are usually the easy targets...

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

I killed my first tank last night. It was so glorious I can't say I won't want to do it again. Also the mugger works wonders.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

for real

an akuma, high speed, when i'am at 100-150 meters from the tank i press L1 and than i go far from he.

I came back, same strateg...putting sticky bomb and going away.

I repeat this method 5-6 times

and than............you die

Simply

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

true that OP.

I was spawn camping some scrub in my tank after he started a fight when i was cruising in my Z-type minding my own business. killed him 10+ times, he called a bounty on me 9k.some other guy comes up sees me in tank. i even tell him over mic hey man im just killing this guy cause HE started it. if i see you pull a sticky out and try to blow me up I will spawn camp you instead. the idiot tosses a single sticky,  blows it up does not kill my tank so i proceed to spawn camp him instead.

people even when warned dont get it.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

for real

an akuma, high speed, when i'am at 100-150 meters from the tank i press L1 and than i go far from he.

Simply

It takes about 8 stickies to blow up a tank. Are you just making sh*t up ?

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

for real

Simply

It takes about 8 stickies to blow up a tank. Are you just making sh*t up ?

no, i'm explainin you how i blow up the noob with the tank

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

for real

I've seen some outrageous statements here but this is one of the more outrageouser.  Your explanation of your.... "strategy", shall we call it? .... 

"an akuma, high speed, when i'am at 100-150 meters from the tank i press L1 and than i go far from he.

"

... might be effective if the tank driver were, say, Stevie Wonder... drunk. 

• Los Santos 79 likes this

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

for real

I've seen some outrageous statements here but this is one of the more outrageouser.  Your explanation of your.... "strategy", shall we call it? .... 

"an akuma, high speed, when i'am at 100-150 meters from the tank i press L1 and than i go far from he.

"

is really hard to hit me and my akuma

but is really easy for me to blow up you and your tank

belive or not

bye all

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by PerceusSOZ, 26 November 2013 - 01:03 PM.

for real

Simply
The Akuma is so damn fast by the time you drive off after the first sticky you're far enough away from my tank for me to aim down, but close enough to be shot in less than a second. Plus when you have mastered the use of the tank nothing can escape if they antagonize you.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:03 PM Edited by LeSuede, 26 November 2013 - 01:04 PM.

for real

"

is really hard to hit me and my akuma

but is really easy for me to blow up you and your tank

belive or not

bye all

No it's really not hard to hit you lol.

I don't believe it.

Bye!

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

Agreed. Which is why when I see someone in one, I'll say over chat that I'm not a hostile and I'm not going to pick a fight with them if I'm near by. And if they're not in chat or have their settings set to friend+crew, I'll send them an in-game text to the same effect. 85% of of the time they won't fire on me when they see me from that point, though you do have those douchebags who compensate for their real life "physical inadequacies" with their tanks and shot anyways.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users