Photo

help installing a mod correctly

5 replies to this topic
Rebecca Ashford
  • Rebecca Ashford

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I downloaded a skin that makes the main guy look like Jill Valentine from Resident Evil Revelations the file came with a Jill.dff and a Jill.txd so I renamed the both player and replaced player.dff and .txd in imgtool

but it came out like this

2l9laf6.jpg

when it should look like this I dont know what Im doing wrong can someone help me?

14iit4z.jpg

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

You did it wrong. You are meant to replace a ped like Fam1. Now, it seems you corrupted the player model... I hope you have a backup. Anyways, instead of replacing, add the skin to the gta3.img and then in the peds.ide file change

0, null, generic, PLAYER1, STAT_PLAYER, player, 0, 0, null, 9,9	, PED_TYPE_PLAYER, VOICE_PLY_CR, VOICE_PLY_CR		

To

0, JILL, JILL, PLAYER1, STAT_PLAYER, player, 0, 0, null, 9,9	, PED_TYPE_PLAYER, VOICE_PLY_CR, VOICE_PLY_CR		

It should work now :)

Rebecca Ashford
  • Rebecca Ashford

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

yeah I backed it up

ok so I added jill.dff and jill.txd to gta3 in imgtool and replaced the line but the skin its not working still

he just look like normal

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

You can simply play as a modified ped by using Skin Selector instead. You will need to replace a ped with Jill.

http://hotmist.ddo.j...skin/index.html

You need CLEO 3 for this.

Rebecca Ashford
  • Rebecca Ashford

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

thanks that worked but now the skin selector only has one character and when I add another it freezes I fixed this but overwriting the default anime girl skin but I would like to add more and it keeps freezing

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

thanks that worked but now the skin selector only has one character and when I add another it freezes I fixed this but overwriting the default anime girl skin but I would like to add more and it keeps freezing

You'll need SA Limit Adjuster. With this you can add endless peds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users