Photo

Canis Bodhi spawn location(s)?

2 replies to this topic
rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

Are there any spawn points for this vehicle? I know Trevor has one as his PV, but since I don't have access to him yet...I remember driving it briefly while playing as either Franklin or Michael, but I don't remember where I was at the time, but it was very early in the game...I THINK I was somewhere in the city. This seems to be about as rare as, or perhaps even rarer than the Dominator, since I've only seen it once lol. I have encountered the Dominator, but only a few times. Should I maybe search for the Bodhi near the beaches since it is named after the character in the film "Point Break"?

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

Actually Trevor's Bohdi is that only one in the game, doesn't spawn anwhere else. Pretty strange since the first trailer showed a civillian one, well either that or Trevor's Bohdi was an olive color in the beta.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

Well......it DID spawn for me very early in the game - I snagged it via carjacking lol, but I ended up driving it for only about 5 minutes before ditching it for something else lol. Same deal with the Cheetah...drove that for about the same length of time as the Bodhi while playing as Franklin, but haven't seen it since. I don't really know why I waited so long to ask...probably since I was looking at it in the guide book lol. I dunno, maybe I'll get lucky and see it in traffic somewhere lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users