22 replies to this topic
Mike556
  • Mike556

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

http://www.gamespot....e/1100-6416371/

http://www.joystiq.c...mark-in-europe/

It looks like Rockstar might make a new Bully game. Wouldn't it be cool if they added a cadet clique in the next game? The Combined Cadet Force is the British version of JROTC, There are many Combined Cadet Force units in both public and private schools in the UK. What do you think the Combined Cadet Force clique would be like in the game? Will they be badasses that do tough military training or will they be dorks that everyone loves to pick on?

http://www.kimbolton...uk/CCF/?pid=268

http://www.brentwood...ned-cadet-force

http://ratcliffeccf....activities.html

durham_army_cadet_force_annual_camp_post

frimleysgtwoodward1_zps6aa111c5.jpg

y5j2972_zps6b62257c.jpg

DSC01608_zps7de1ca31.jpg

194439145_640_zps123ac0de.jpg

A-Sgt-Waddock-Harwood-and-Cpl-Carruthers

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:11 AM Edited by Flynny, 26 November 2013 - 07:12 AM.

Goth kids, goth kids are needed as well.

As for the cadets, it will be better if they are military wannabes who play military RTSs and MMOs. I think that will be funny and would remind me of a friend of mine.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Put some Skinheads, Emo's/Scene Kids, Bro's, Gangstas and Hipsters.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Bronies, i'd beat the sh*t outta them, oh and Jimmys from GTA V types as well.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

Those Juggalo's guys like Wade,that would be good.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

i want a Racist Black Cliche and a bunch Of Teenage white Supremacist  skinheads that would be some American history X sh*t right there! as much as i loved the original  bully i want it to be more  Sinister. 

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

How about these badass motherf*ckers?

TJ%27s_gang.jpg

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

i want a Racist Black Cliche and a bunch Of Teenage white Supremacist  skinheads that would be some American history X sh*t right there! as much as i loved the original  bully i want it to be more  Sinister. 

Umm... no. This isn't GTA. It's Bully. Not everything has to be ultra dark and sinister. Besides I don't think a racist gang of skinheads would last very long at any school before they get expelled.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Umm... no. This isn't GTA. It's Bully. Not everything has to be ultra dark and sinister. Besides I don't think a racist gang of skinheads would last very long at any school before they get expelled.

You'd be surprised. My ex and some other kids at my school were like that, almost down to the "T".

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

You'd be surprised. My ex and some other kids at my school were like that, almost down to the "T".

Did the teachers never know about it?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Yep. They didn't do much, though, as far as I'm aware. She still goes to school and every time I see her, I want to strangle her with a rope and bury her in a Walgreens parking lot.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Yep. They didn't do much, though, as far as I'm aware. She still goes to school and every time I see her, I want to strangle her with a rope and bury her in a Walgreens parking lot.

Damn.... there's some f*cked up people out there. I've dealt with my fair share of racists before, since I'm part Chinese. I still wouldn't really like if there was a gang of racists in a Bully sequel though. Just feels too dark for a Bully game in my opinion.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

Damn.... there's some f*cked up people out there. I've dealt with my fair share of racists before, since I'm part Chinese. I still wouldn't really like if there was a gang of racists in a Bully sequel though. Just feels too dark for a Bully game in my opinion.

It doesn't seem too dark when you consider most things that happen in American schools, like mass shootings

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

It doesn't seem too dark when you consider most things that happen in American schools, like mass shootings

I see your point. I do enjoy the light-hearted feel of the first game though. It's most likely Rockstar will give the sequel a darker tone, especially when you consider GTA 4 and Red Dead Redemption. Then again GTA 5 brought back some of the more wacky elements of the series, so it'll be interesting to see what they have in store for Bully 2.

Mike556
  • Mike556

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

If Rockstar is having an American school for Bully 2 and they included a JROTC clique what military branch would you want the JROTC to be?

130425-M-ZZ999-001_zps5cfbd5a6.jpg

PHOTO_19006954_62902_43214941_ap_zps5ee9

2013_07_130624-F-XA056-092_zps813787b5.j

070726-F-8570L-383_zpsccde35af.jpg

100414-F-3742P-907_zps69fdb147.jpg

Boca-Raton-NJROTC1_zps699adf35.jpg

US_Navy_100923-N-7682A-014_Navy_Junior_R

Article307273_JROTC_zpsc744971d.jpg

jclc_zps1896410d.jpg

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

My highschool had a neo-nazi that made no attempts to hide it. He never got expelled.

It isn't that far-fetched.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

My highschool had a neo-nazi that made no attempts to hide it. He never got expelled.

Is he at least good at it? The one at my school is oblivious to the fact that she has a Hebrew name (Jessica)

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

Is he at least good at it? The one at my school is oblivious to the fact that she has a Hebrew name (Jessica)

Well, he didn't have a Hebrew name if that's what you mean.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

Well sh*t... only in America I guess  :turn:

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

Well sh*t... only in America I guess  :turn:

Not just America. Sh*t happens everywhere.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:38 AM Edited by Vlynor, 29 November 2013 - 09:39 AM.

If Rockstar is having an American school for Bully 2 and they included a JROTC clique what military branch would you want the JROTC to be?

Navy.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

I think there should be a stoners, skaters and goth cliques. Maybe even swaggots/losers and a female clique of sluts. I think rockstar should push for an M rating in the bully sequel so none of these are out of the question

Mike556
  • Mike556

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

tumblr_msgcnw6sQw1sgt06ho1_1280_zpsa8a4e

AlcatrazHigh3cover_zps4bc3cb55.jpg

http://alcatrazhigh.tumblr.com/

Take a look at this comic. Some parts of this comic can inspire the next Bully game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users