Photo

The children on this game.

121 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:25 AM Edited by theadmiral, 26 November 2013 - 04:26 AM.

Says not posting to complain

Proceeds to complain and call someone a "Pussy rage quitting fa**ot"

Whats up with that? Homophobic slurs? Totally out of order

Ksealoha
  • Ksealoha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

Lol this thread was read by ksealoha, to find out what tldr ment! Drove me nuts! Lol

Ksealoha
  • Ksealoha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

Also OP is lame sauce move on... Duh fuk? Duh fuk?

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

Tldr

People need to learn how to read.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by Jyra, 26 November 2013 - 05:38 AM.

People are very upset in this thread...

Please calm down.  Here look at my photo I took with Santa today!

the_funniest_picture_ever%5B1%5D.jpg

I asked for GTAO Shark Cards!!!

• CHIEFSTA likes this

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:52 AM Edited by CHIEFSTA, 26 November 2013 - 06:57 AM.

If I got shot at due to a bounty on my head or just from a random griefer, either way I'm gonna get my revenge. I don't like getting killed & then just letting that go. If it's just for a bounty & the guy wants the bounty, I'm gonna even the score out by killing them once also. Nothing more nor less. After I get even, I move on. But usually If it's a griefer, I'll kill them multiple times for messing w/me in the first place. That's just the way I play. Seems fair, does it not? No?? Idc. :)
  • Fuquan likes this

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

Kill em over and over and talk sh*t to him after every kill (in a somewhat nice way, pisses em off more) and then hopefully you will hear the controller smash

NeoNegro
  • NeoNegro

Ronin

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

3 guys attacked me last night. It was pretty hard but I took them all down multiple times, then they send mercenaries so I text one of them: "bring it on" They come at me with jets and sticky bombs. I'm level 35 and these guys are 79, 41 and 80. I basically put them in the ground over and over again, I died a lot and I also ran a lot. Overall it was the most fun I've had in the game.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

Bounty or no bounty, a revenge killing is always going to happen. Maybe 2 if you play your cards right.

SIDtheWHISTLE
  • SIDtheWHISTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

TLDR.
By the title I assume umad. If you're shocked annoying lil children play games like this you have no business being on the internet.

Keyword "assume". Your assumptions don't matter as they aren't fact.

Facts where not always facts. At one time they where an opinion. 
From the other comments it's quite apparent I was right to assume you are bitching about children on the internet.

Old topic is old.
If 100 people stand in a room and say the earth is flat and 1 person says its round, it doesn't make the larger group right or correct. Collective ignorance doesn't equal wisdom.

No ... it equals religion
  • Jokimoto and AlienTwo like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

No ... it equals religion

shocked.jpg

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:42 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 26 November 2013 - 12:43 PM.

TLDR.
By the title I assume umad. If you're shocked annoying lil children play games like this you have no business being on the internet.

>says TL; DR

>assumes

If you can not spare 30 seconds - 2 minutes of your life for reading a topic containing more than one sentence, I don't even know what to say anymore.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

I read so many stories about a guy who is a badass and kill another guy for hours.

You just took the 7k off him so obviously he have the right to be angry.

''Oh man sorry nothing personal if I just killed you and stole a lot of money from you!''

''It's cool I enjoy being killed''

lol not everyone is like that. That's why. Also there is no need to post stories saying ''a noob attacked me but since I'm a badass I pwned them lol''.

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

TLDR.

>says TL; DR
>assumes

If you can not spare 30 seconds - 2 minutes of your life for reading a topic containing more than one sentence, I don't even know what to say anymore.

30- SECS TO 2 MINS ARE HIGH VALUE TO PEOPLE'S LIVES.

SIDtheWHISTLE
  • SIDtheWHISTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

[/quote]
30- SECS TO 2 MINS ARE HIGH VALUE TO PEOPLE'S LIVES.[/quote]

What a f*ck mook !

No-one ... not a single person here can dignity an answer like that.

The closest anyone would be to using that phrase is if you own a Chrome Adder and I have a plastic bag over your head starving you of oxygen and help is 90 seconds away .... then and only then will 2 minutes be of any value

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

I f*cking hate it when people complain!

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

Don't blame the children, blame the parents. All tho, it can be funny to hear some kids screaming.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

I read so many stories about a guy who is a badass and kill another guy for hours.

''Oh man sorry nothing personal if I just killed you and stole a lot of money from you!''

lol not everyone is like that. That's why. Also there is no need to post stories saying ''a noob attacked me but since I'm a badass I pwned them lol''.

That's what I tried to explain to him yesterday for hours.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

When I killed him, the 7k bounty didn't come out of his money! Guy.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

You obviously do not understand how bounties work... do you even play this game?

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

People are very upset in this thread...

Please calm down.  Here look at my photo I took with Santa today!

the_funniest_picture_ever%5B1%5D.jpg

I asked for GTAO Shark Cards!!!

i have the strangest boner right now.. 

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Tldr

>sore loser kept trying to grief me
>told him I wanted no trouble
>called me a fa**ot for killing him every time he tried to grief me

too short didn't care

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

i feel retarded after reading this thread, also I'm pretty sure OP is a kid too

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

First of all, I'd like to say that this isn't me complaining, I just wanted to share this and hear you guys input.

So a little bit ago, this guy had a 7k bounty on his head. I'm a pretty chill player, as I don't attack anyone unless provoked or they have a bounty. So I killed him for the bounty. As I do with every bounty I collect, if I don't have my mic on, I text them saying "Nothing personal, brother" after I collect the bounty, to let them know I'm not the enemy. Usually they respond with a variation of "Its cool, I get it". So after I sent him that, I saw him scoping me with a sniper, so I put away my gun and did the Crew Bro Love action, just as extra emphasis of NY non-ill intentions, but hevshot me anyways. So we got into a huge battle where I was forced to defend myself over and over again. He only killed me twice. Every time I killed him, this guy, who sounded no older than 13 kept raging calling me a griefer and, get this, a hard scoped, EVEN THOUGH he kept running after ME shooting at ME first. So after like the 10th time in a row, I texted him AGAIN saying "Dude, truce. I don't want any trouble. I just wanted the bounty". But he KEPT coming after me. After about another 5 kills in a row, he rage quit and called me a Pussy fa**ot. Its just like, if I didn't want trouble to begin with, how is it logical that you get mad at me for defending myself from your many failed grief attempts?

After you killed him for the bounty, why should he let you just walk away? Lol, don't be a fool. If I was the target of you, you'd certainly be receiving attacks back from me until you ran away and decided fighting was no longer worth it. Why should someone 'let' you kill them because they have a bounty on their head? 'Nothing personal' maybe they took it personally? Just because you intend it someway, does not mean it was received the same way.

This.. This is just the ramblings of an extremely arrogant and deluded individual. Lol, what a joke. 'Nothing personal!!!!!!!' *has just killed you* 'BRO Y U TRYNA FITE ME LULZ?' .. Give me a break.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Sorry if I'm being a total noob but... what is this TLDR thing? And no, I am not new to the internet.

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

I love this place.

DC; YAGLKIMBTYT

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Sorry if I'm being a total noob but... what is this TLDR thing? And no, I am not new to the internet.

Pretty sure it means 'Too Long, Didn't Read'. Honestly I didn't know what it mean at first either, but kinda figured it out after repeated exposure.

And on topic. OP, you did kill him. There is no playbook that details how somebody is going to react when you do that.

I know common sense is in short supply these days, but generally speaking shooting at a stranger is probably not going to have him coming around your block with milk and cookies. Just because it wasn't personal to you doesn't mean it wasn't personal to him.

• gear999 likes this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Pretty sure it means 'Too Long, Didn't Read'. Honestly I didn't know what it mean at first either, but kinda figured it out after repeated exposure.

Thanks man. You deserve this: :cookie:

• ZeroDivision likes this

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by SoggyLuke, 26 November 2013 - 11:47 PM.

Jesus f*ck. I never said children shouldn't play. I never said I was surprised. I never said I didn't expect them to do this. I know its nearly inevitable. So just because its inevitable, that means I can't be annoyed or talk about it?

Jesus f*ck. I never said children shouldn't play. I never said I was surprised. I never said I didn't expect them to do this. I know its nearly inevitable. So just because its inevitable, that means I can't be annoyed or talk about it?

I feel you OP, this forum is full of keyboard warriors just waiting to jump at the chance to call you out on something or make an issue out of something pathetic. Kids most likely or virgins that got bullied at school and feel the need to let their anger out on someone they know cant sort them out face to face

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

First of all, I'd like to say that this isn't me complaining, I just wanted to share this and hear you guys input.

So a little bit ago, this guy had a 7k bounty on his head. I'm a pretty chill player, as I don't attack anyone unless provoked or they have a bounty. So I killed him for the bounty. As I do with every bounty I collect, if I don't have my mic on, I text them saying "Nothing personal, brother" after I collect the bounty, to let them know I'm not the enemy. Usually they respond with a variation of "Its cool, I get it". So after I sent him that, I saw him scoping me with a sniper, so I put away my gun and did the Crew Bro Love action, just as extra emphasis of NY non-ill intentions, but hevshot me anyways. So we got into a huge battle where I was forced to defend myself over and over again. He only killed me twice. Every time I killed him, this guy, who sounded no older than 13 kept raging calling me a griefer and, get this, a hard scoped, EVEN THOUGH he kept running after ME shooting at ME first. So after like the 10th time in a row, I texted him AGAIN saying "Dude, truce. I don't want any trouble. I just wanted the bounty". But he KEPT coming after me. After about another 5 kills in a row, he rage quit and called me a Pussy fa**ot. Its just like, if I didn't want trouble to begin with, how is it logical that you get mad at me for defending myself from your many failed grief attempts?

After you killed him for the bounty, why should he let you just walk away? Lol, don't be a fool. If I was the target of you, you'd certainly be receiving attacks back from me until you ran away and decided fighting was no longer worth it. Why should someone 'let' you kill them because they have a bounty on their head? 'Nothing personal' maybe they took it personally? Just because you intend it someway, does not mean it was received the same way.

This.. This is just the ramblings of an extremely arrogant and deluded individual. Lol, what a joke. 'Nothing personal!!!!!!!' *has just killed you* 'BRO Y U TRYNA FITE ME LULZ?' .. Give me a break.

+1 bellend on GTA, can just tell how narrow minded you probably are on GTA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users