Wat.

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Lol TLDR.

Anyways, OP why won't you escape to a random event?

What do you mean?
Like going to a event to escape from the person(Even though you owned the person a ridiculous amount of times anyways).
I wanted to stay in FM just to joyride. The only ammo I has was sniper, so if and when he chased me down, I'd have no way to defend myself anyways.

Wait, so you kill someone multiple times in a free aim server with just a sniper? Pretty impressive.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

I actually read your post and noticed this little contradiction which I just pointed out. But if it is just about the whining, I might as well give you a hug for killing some 13-year-old until he left.

Bounties were specifically put in place to be taken. After I fulfilled what the game INTENDED, I told him I wanted no trouble. THATS when self defense is initiated.

So the game doesn't intend for someone to get revenge? Also if he didn't get you as many times as you got him, I don't really see the point in sharing this story trying to make it look like you were some kind of victim. Yes, there are kids playing, but it isn't only them that can't accept getting killed. I resent the guys who get their tanks immediately way more than those who at least try to do it in a "legit" way.
No, it doesn't. Though a thin line, there's a difference between what was intended, and what you can do.

Sorry, but I still disagree. If it wasn't intended, why is it possible? Is it a glitch? An exploit? Would it be better to remain dead after getting killed for a bounty? 
For the same reason you're able to blow up PV's, but that isn't intended. You done?

Nope. If it wasn't intended to blow up PV, why is there the insurance and why did they change it so that you have to pay if you blow up other's vehicles? It IS intended, that's why. Killing players doesn't come with a penalty at all. Don't you think they would have added one by now like they did for the PV?
That's what I mean with the PV's, its not intended for OTHERS to blow them up, or anyone for that matter. But they don't penalize you for killing other players because that'd be too drastic. But they didn't do that for the sake of "This is only for revenge".

And you can't understand the reaction a little bit? Meanwhile I don't care about bounties set on me at all, but in the beginning it was kind of different. I didn't want to play on my own only because I sported a red dot on the map, but everyone came at me. THIS is when you REALLY defend yourself - against a multitude of players who want to kill you for sure. Whereas I didn't rage at the one who finally did it, I went hunting for white and red dots alike and never stopped since. 

If I didn't tell him multiple times I meant no harm, then I would understand. But if someone kills me for a bounty, I don't attack them afterwards because I know that isn't grieving, its bounty hunting. I even text the bounty collector "gg" afterwards

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

Lol TLDR.

Anyways, OP why won't you escape to a random event?

What do you mean?
Like going to a event to escape from the person(Even though you owned the person a ridiculous amount of times anyways).
I wanted to stay in FM just to joyride. The only ammo I has was sniper, so if and when he chased me down, I'd have no way to defend myself anyways.
Wait, so you kill someone multiple times in a free aim server with just a sniper? Pretty impressive.

If legit compliment, thanks. We were out in the country in that little ditch where those huge tonka dirt trucks are. I was able to snipe him whenever he tried to shoot me from a distance.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by Canucks555, 25 November 2013 - 11:47 PM.

hats off to your etiquette.. but let me tell you here that every white dot without crew/friend halo is your enemy.

Period.

Destroy or be destroyed, no apology needed..
Being a "nice" player in this game is purely role play.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:37 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 25 November 2013 - 11:40 PM.

hats off to your etiquette.. but let me tell you here that every white dot without a blue or green halo is your enemy.

Period.

That green halo is your crew's unique color. Every crew has their own. Luckily my blind ass joined a crew with a nice orange that's kinda hard to miss. 

the_more_you_know.jpeg

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:37 PM Edited by R3N3GAUG316, 25 November 2013 - 11:38 PM.

hats off to your etiquette.. but let me tell you here that every white dot without a blue or green halo is your enemy.
Period. Destroy or be destroyed, no apology needed..
Being a "nice" player in this game is purely role play.

I just honestly don't see the enjoyment in trying to ruin someone else's fun for no reason. I mean don't get me wrong, I grief maybe 2-3 times a week, but only to people who are griefing others.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

I made up my mind after 20hrs of being griefed and trying to play nice that the game wasn't designed for a pacifist mind set.

No time for nice, I wont tolerate anyone who comes within two blocks of me.

It's cause you're all a - holes

Bwahahahah!

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

Hell, I even had an account Called The Transporter and I dressed up as Jason Statham and every time I came into a lobby, I'd tell anyone if they needed a job, I was open. No pay was required. People would always text me like "I have a job for you". It would usually be people who had a bounty on their head and wanted a driver/bodyguard.

I just enjoy giving people memorable gaming experience.
  • dwallen likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

It's only the little kids on this game who use their mics publicly. The rest (good) people are either on party chat so they don't bother anyone or simply don't have a mic. I especially hate it when they yell at each other and it echoes. Thank god on GTA 5 there is an option to turn off chat but, still not in pre-mission lobbies.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

It's only the little kids on this game who use their mics publicly. The rest (good) people are either on party chat so they don't bother anyone or simply don't have a mic. I especially hate it when they yell at each other and it echoes. Thank god on GTA 5 there is an option to turn off chat but, still not in pre-mission lobbies.

My settings f*ck up sometimes. Like I have my car on "crew +friends" and they still won't be able to get in, and I have my chat on the same, bit still hear everyone.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

How do I Internet

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Yeah that happens.. I usually go for revenge kills too even if its just a bounty. Although I do remember one time I killed someone for a bounty of $3,000 and I do have my chat to friends only but you can hear them after they die. So all I heard was a teenaged kid yelling aggressively ,"I DIDN'T DO sh*t TO YOU, I DIDN'T DO sh*t TO YOU!!" So I felt bad because even though people shouldn't get so mad it happens so I sent him a text saying, "hey man don't get so mad, its okay." and then I sent him the entirety of the bounty as compensation of his rage moment.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Tldr

What is the point of people posting this? It adds nothing to the topic besides inflating it, and from where I stand just makes you look bad in regards to your ability to read and/or contribute. Oh wow you must be a cool kid because it was long and you don't have time for that?

The quality of members on this site is lacking for sure.

[/rant]

• SecludedMemory likes this

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

Tldr

What is the point of people posting this? It adds nothing to the topic besides inflating it, and from where I stand just makes you look bad in regards to your ability to read and/or contribute. Oh wow you must be a cool kid because it was long and you don't have time for that?

[/rant]

Tl/dr

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

God damn. Seriously anyone who can't be bothered to take 45 seconds to read this sh*t why bother posting. Go slit your wrists instead. You're pathetic.

bitch boy

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 26 November 2013 - 12:20 AM.

What is the point of people posting this? 

Just near brain-dead kidiots doing us a favor revealing themselves. Kind of like vampires stepping out into the sunlight. 

Just a side note, the quality of members on this site increases dramatically outside of the GTA Online forum. There are still plenty of sh*theads, but the vast majority of them reside here.    

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

What is the point of people posting this? 

Just idiots doing us a favor revealing themselves. Kind of like vampires stepping out into the sunlight. 

Just a side note, the quality of members on this site increases dramatically outside of the GTA Online forum.  

tl;dr

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Tldr

[/rant]

Tl/dr

tldr

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Tldr

[/rant]

Tl/dr

tldr

TLDR

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:27 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 26 November 2013 - 12:28 AM.

If my palm had a face it would be cringing, waiting for a palm to its face. I remember when the internet used to be clever. 

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

TLDR?  Idiots... it's the f*cking internet, learn to take the time to f*cking read.

• SecludedMemory likes this

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

You shouldn't expect him to not kill you after you killed him.
When somebody kills me for bounty, I'd like to kill him afterwards to keep the score at 1:1.
If I am in a crappy mood then I may even chase this guy and kill him over and over again, depends.

• LeSuede likes this

Gstag
  • Gstag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

I had the same issue itsept it was reverse. I was the bounty. This guy tried to run me over with a cheetah so I rolled out of the way and shot him... And then I let him kill me because I really didn't feel like running around. And he kept coming back to try to kill me so instead of being friendly I blew him and his cheetah up. Then I tried to be nice again. But he still kept trying to kill me so I just sat behind a car shooting him until he left... Seems pointless imo

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Tldr

[/rant]

Tl/dr

tldr

TLDR

TLdR

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

Tldr

[/rant]

Tl/dr

tldr
TLDR

TLdR

TLaD

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

To the people not too important to actually read on the internet;  This game isn't for friendly encounters.  While I respect everyone who wants to try and play nice, I've been burned by too many griefers to allow any player withing shooting range to not get shot at by me.  If there is a player near by, there is a gun battle about to ensue, unless I have good cause to run the other way.  It's kill or be killed in S.A.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

Yeah I don't really get the people who complain about getting killed... whilst desperately trying to hunt you down and kill you. Colossal LogicFail.

EarthboundMysfit
  • EarthboundMysfit

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

Really promising thread title...

Was expecting so much more, opinion or not, about the "kids in GTA-O", that shouldn't even be playing the game...

Seriously though, consider me disappointed in this fail thread. So much wasted potential.

All you had was, "killed a kid w/ a bounty, and he was mad"!... Really. SMH

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

If you really didn't want to fight him then you would've just left.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users