Photo

The children on this game.

121 replies to this topic
R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

Too many ppl not reading n then posting anyway. U guys r arguing over stuff that never happened

EXACTLY my point.

dwallen
  • dwallen

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

So, everybody that is bitching about this guy bitching... Why in the hell is it that you can't take time to read a damn post but have enough time to post "TL;DR" bullsh*t. Maybe all of you should put the controllers down, step outside and educate yourselves. 

OP, I agree, some people, whether kid, or adult, do go postal over somebody claiming a bounty they have on there head. 

Just a bit of advice, if you don't want anybody retaliating, you can give a bit of the bounty to the player you claimed it from... hold down back/select, inventory, cash, "share from last job", select player and a percentage you wish to give them, scroll down to bottom of list and select continue. That usually gives them the hint that you were just claiming the bounty and want no trouble. 

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

First of all, I'd like to say that this isn't me complaining, I just wanted to share this and hear you guys input.

So a little bit ago, this guy had a 7k bounty on his head. I'm a pretty chill player, as I don't attack anyone unless provoked or they have a bounty. So I killed him for the bounty. So I killed him for the bounty. So I killed him for the bounty. So I killed him for the bounty.

^still don't see it? no? how is this self defense?

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

No. You need to read it for the first time. Don't tell me what I mean in MY post, just to fit your highly ignorant and inaccurate assumptions.

If 100 people stand in a room and say the earth is flat and 1 person says its round, it doesn't make the larger group right or correct. Collective ignorance doesn't equal wisdom.

Dude, you are so deep.

Tldr

Maybe I'm too old, can someone elaborate this for me?

"I killed a kid for his bounty and am wondering now, why he wants to kill me, so I kill him some more and rape his mom and then complain on a forum about it."
You must be the president of the retard committee

Could you please read your initial story again? Please?

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

I actually read your post and noticed this little contradiction which I just pointed out. But if it is just about the whining, I might as well give you a hug for killing some 13-year-old until he left.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

I actually read your post and noticed this little contradiction which I just pointed out. But if it is just about the whining, I might as well give you a hug for killing some 13-year-old until he left.

Bounties were specifically put in place to be taken. After I fulfilled what the game INTENDED, I told him I wanted no trouble. THATS when self defense is initiated.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

LESS QQ MOAR PEWPEW. /thread

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

You could've just driven to the other side of the map... Kids are annoying, including on this game. We know.

Mute their annoying voices or move to another lobby, having a battle with one is pretty dang boring/pointless.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 25 November 2013 - 11:12 PM.

Yay bounty butthurt!

• Spend ~90 minutes driving off-road with this guy one night, Sandy Shores, Mt. Chilliad, etc.
  • Not often you find someone just to drive around with, and I like off-road so I accept his friend request
  • A few nights later I notice he's in the same server as me and another friend and a crew member 
  • $9k bounty appears on him
  • Notice a disproportionate amount of kills in his favor, see my friend and crew-mate's names on the list
  • I send him a message and tell him "so and so is a friend and so and so is a crew-mate, don't kill us and we'll back off"
  • He starts spawn killing everyone relentlessly 
  • I grab a Buzzard, go and destroy him and put an end to his rampage 
  • Receive message "f*ck u fag" 
  • Butthurtloser is offline on PSN pops up (he removed me from friends list for defending my friends and collecting bounty)
  • Butthurtloser has challenged you to a 1 on 1 DM
  • Butthurtloser shows up in tank
  • Butthurtloser barely wins DM (regardless of being in a tank), but quickly leaves free roam immediately after his tank gets blown up again

I needed room on my friends list anyway. I should have made a new account just for GTA. I hate having to delete friends, even if I can't remember who they are. 

CHROME ADDER BRO
  • CHROME ADDER BRO

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Dem haters are mad

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

Wow, Op makes a thread about a 13 year old dumbass, all the 13 year old dumbasses flock to it. The irony.

Pretty soon people will type one sentence and idiots will say "hur hur tldr"...

How about no.

• CHROME ADDER BRO likes this

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

Bounties were specifically put in place to be taken. After I fulfilled what the game INTENDED, I told him I wanted no trouble. THATS when self defense is initiated.

So the game doesn't intend for someone to get revenge? Also if he didn't get you as many times as you got him, I don't really see the point in sharing this story trying to make it look like you were some kind of victim. Yes, there are kids playing, but it isn't only them that can't accept getting killed. I resent the guys who get their tanks immediately way more than those who at least try to do it in a "legit" way.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

God damn. Seriously anyone who can't be bothered to take 45 seconds to read this sh*t why bother posting. Go slit your wrists instead. You're pathetic.

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

God damn. Seriously anyone who can't be bothered to take 45 seconds to read this sh*t why bother posting. Go slit your wrists instead. You're pathetic.

TLDR

Rage at me.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

Wow, Op makes a thread about a 13 year old dumbass, all the 13 year old dumbasses flock to it. The irony.

Pretty soon people will type one sentence and idiots will say "hur hur tldr"...

How about no.

Hilarious, isn't it?

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

So the game doesn't intend for someone to get revenge? Also if he didn't get you as many times as you got him, I don't really see the point in sharing this story trying to make it look like you were some kind of victim. Yes, there are kids playing, but it isn't only them that can't accept getting killed. I resent the guys who get their tanks immediately way more than those who at least try to do it in a "legit" way.

No, it doesn't. Though a thin line, there's a difference between what was intended, and what you can do.

CHROME ADDER BRO
  • CHROME ADDER BRO

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

It's too long
Ain't nobody got time fo dat

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Lol TLDR.

Anyways, OP why won't you escape to a random event?

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

No, it doesn't. Though a thin line, there's a difference between what was intended, and what you can do.

Sorry, but I still disagree. If it wasn't intended, why is it possible? Is it a glitch? An exploit? Would it be better to remain dead after getting killed for a bounty? 

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

I am trying to find a vid that was posted here not to long ago of a guy trolling kids.  It was a pretty hilarious video.

I want to see that too lol. Watched the COD one and it was hilarious.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Sorry, but I still disagree. If it wasn't intended, why is it possible? Is it a glitch? An exploit? Would it be better to remain dead after getting killed for a bounty? 

For the same reason you're able to blow up PV's, but that isn't intended. You done?

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

I am trying to find a vid that was posted here not to long ago of a guy trolling kids.  It was a pretty hilarious video.

I want to see that too lol. Watched the COD one and it was hilarious.

Lol. I watched the Battlefield 3 ones.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

Odds are OP is a child too. Who's taking bets around here ?

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

For the same reason you're able to blow up PV's, but that isn't intended. You done?

Nope. If it wasn't intended to blow up PV, why is there the insurance and why did they change it so that you have to pay if you blow up other's vehicles? It IS intended, that's why. Killing players doesn't come with a penalty at all. Don't you think they would have added one by now like they did for the PV?

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Lol TLDR.

What do you mean?

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

Lol TLDR.

What do you mean?

Like going to a event to escape from the person(Even though you owned the person a ridiculous amount of times anyways).

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Nope. If it wasn't intended to blow up PV, why is there the insurance and why did they change it so that you have to pay if you blow up other's vehicles? It IS intended, that's why. Killing players doesn't come with a penalty at all. Don't you think they would have added one by now like they did for the PV?

That's what I mean with the PV's, its not intended for OTHERS to blow them up, or anyone for that matter. But they don't penalize you for killing other players because that'd be too drastic. But they didn't do that for the sake of "This is only for revenge".

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

Lol TLDR.

What do you mean?
Like going to a event to escape from the person(Even though you owned the person a ridiculous amount of times anyways).

I wanted to stay in FM just to joyride. The only ammo I has was sniper, so if and when he chased me down, I'd have no way to defend myself anyways.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

That's what I mean with the PV's, its not intended for OTHERS to blow them up, or anyone for that matter. But they don't penalize you for killing other players because that'd be too drastic. But they didn't do that for the sake of "This is only for revenge".

And you can't understand the reaction a little bit? Meanwhile I don't care about bounties set on me at all, but in the beginning it was kind of different. I didn't want to play on my own only because I sported a red dot on the map, but everyone came at me. THIS is when you REALLY defend yourself - against a multitude of players who want to kill you for sure. Whereas I didn't rage at the one who finally did it, I went hunting for white and red dots alike and never stopped since. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users