A shake up for family guy fans SPOLIER

42 replies to this topic
Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

A twist in family guy story Brian was killed off what do you think of this is it a show stopper for you?

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

I don't watch the show much anymore, only on Adult Swim if I'm really bored. I actually am pleased with the decision, I found Brian insufferable. Ever since he got that Electric car and started dating humans he turned into an annoying liberal douche. 

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

I watched it this morning. By one hand I felt sorry for Brian and fearful about if this event will suppose a new and wrong direction for the show (more like a family comedy like the Simpsons have turned into) cause Brian was like the opposite to Peter, or the one who actually thought, and that developed in many "controversial" situations. Sometimes was too politicized, though...

However, by other hand, this might introduce some fresh changes; the show was going downhill and seemed like they had ran out of ideas... I can't wait to see the paper of Vinny in the show.

Also, I wonder how could Seth take the decision, since Brian was his favourite character :p

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by Tacymist, 25 November 2013 - 11:29 PM.

I would have preferred Joe Pesci to voice Vinny, but this'll do. I'm going to miss Brian.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 25 November 2013 - 11:55 PM.

^ I don't think that coulda been possible, Pesci got killed as Peter request :p

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Don't watch Family Guy that often anymore, but I heard about this and was pretty surprised. Now to see if they copout and find a way to bring him back somehow.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

I think Seth MacFarlane needs to grow some balls and just stop the show. He's wanted too for ages now. This is just another ploy because he wants people to stop watching.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

^ I don't think that coulda been possible, Pesci got killed as Peter request :p

[blasphemy][/blasphemy]

I must've missed that one... And now I'm upset, they should've killed Peter!

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

A twist in family guy story Brian was killed off what do you think of this is it a show stopper for you?

How the f*ck did I miss this episode?

Right now it seems like a horrible decision, but I'm eager to see how the show will go on.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

I didn't know Brian was killed off. He was my favorite character :(

Is it a reason to stop watching? No. Stewie is going to clone him or grab him from an alternate time line.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

How the f*ck did I miss this episode?

Right now it seems like a horrible decision, but I'm eager to see how the show will go on.

I know right....Family guy producers made a huge mistake I think it will be the end of family guy

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

If it does f*ck the show up I'll be asking myself "why screw Family Guy up and not American Dad?"

Even American Dad fans know Family Guy is the superior of the two.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

I think Seth MacFarlane needs to grow some balls and just stop the show. He's wanted too for ages now. This is just another ploy because he wants people to stop watching.

Just curious, how do you know he wants to stop the show? I'd be very interested in looking at whatever gave you that impression.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

This programme has been sh*t since season 3 and it wasn't that great before that.

• make total destroy likes this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:05 AM Edited by CatDog96, 26 November 2013 - 07:06 AM.

If it does f*ck the show up I'll be asking myself "why screw Family Guy up and not American Dad?"

Even American Dad fans know Family Guy is the superior of the two.

You are a f*cking fiend American Dad is way better, Roger alone is better than all Family Guy characters (except maybe Stewie)

• RyderNotThisAgain likes this

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:43 AM

Just curious, how do you know he wants to stop the show? I'd be very interested in looking at whatever gave you that impression.

He has said that he feels family Guy has run its course and that no show should go past 7 seasons.

That would give the impression.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

I used to respect Seth McFarlane but since I watched a short clip of Brian's final words & reminiscing memories with the Griffin family on Facebook, I now think Seth is a huge fa**ot for killing off Brian. I can't even....

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

He has said that he feels family Guy has run its course and that no show should go past 7 seasons.
He's a pleb for saying that. There's plenty of TV shows that had more than 7 seasons that met or exceeded expectations.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

No show should go for more than 7 seasons? What the f*ck? The Simpsons, Home & Away & Blue Heelers just to name a few!

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

The Simpsons should have ended many seasons ago...

• Lil ski likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

Terrible plot and decision. Family guy even now is still pretty entertaining. This is going to turn the viewers away in a negative way. Simpsons should have ended 2-3 seasons ago, who gives a sh*t about American Dad as Roger is the only decent character and Futurama has never been entertaining, IMO.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by Flynny, 26 November 2013 - 08:12 PM.

No show should go for more than 7 seasons? What the f*ck? The Simpsons, Home & Away & Blue Heelers just to name a few!

well the key word is SHOULD that is HIS opinion

His opinion is that after 7 seasons shows get stale and he has a point, there are some good shows that last longer but many more that get boring at that point or at least become less good.

I keep thinking seth McFarlane is Matt le Blanc.

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

The Simpsons should have ended many seasons ago...

Yup, because they pretty much did everything. That's pretty much the reason why it should end.

Family Guy should end too anyways, McFarlane even said himself that he'd be OK if he just ended the show, because it pretty much ran its course. To be honest, I absolutely agree with him. It's time to move on and keep watching South Park instead.  :)

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Family Guy is still in it's prime, the hell are you all talking about? The recent episodes are brilliant, with the exception of the episode under discussion.

South Park has turned into complete crap. Now that's a show that should have finished already.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Family Guy is still in it's prime, the hell are you all talking about? The recent episodes are brilliant, with the exception of the episode under discussion.

agreed i still love family guy

and I think simpsons has made a decent return to form, not classic but watchable

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

I Don't think Brian's death is permanent. I Think that Vinnie somehow killed Brian in order to get adopted.

His character will change to Italian Mobster.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by Flynny, 26 November 2013 - 08:51 PM.

I Don't think Brian's death is permanent. I Think that Vinnie somehow killed Brian in order to get adopted.

His character will change to Italian Mobster.

From the wikipedia 

upcoming episodes

BACX08 Peter Problems[205]

BACX09 Grimm Job[206]

BACX?? Peter and Lois Open a Store[207]

BACX?? He's Bla-ack![208] 

BACX?? Secondhand Spoke[209]

BACX?? The Most Interesting Man in the World[210]

BACX?? Fresh Heir[211]

BACX?? Mom's the Word[212]

BACX?? Brian's a Bad Father[213]

BACX?? Baby Got Black[214]

BACX?? Meg Stinks![215]

BACX?? Herpe the Love Sore[216]

BACX?? Chap Stewie[217]

BACX?? Brian the Closer[218]

I see Cleeveland's return is in the near future too maybe. None of this is confirmed 100% but still.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

I'm sure that Cleveland has been confirmed to make a comeback, since his show was cancelled.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:37 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 26 November 2013 - 10:37 PM.

According to Wikipedia.

An unnamed episode will guest star Maya Rudolph as a runner whom Brian falls for and Glenn Howerton as the publisher of a children's book written by Joe. The episode is slated to air in the fall of 2014

It seems that i was right, Brian's death is not permanent. In this upcoming episode. He will fall for a runner.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

According to Wikipedia.

An unnamed episode will guest star Maya Rudolph as a runner whom Brian falls for and Glenn Howerton as the publisher of a children's book written by Joe. The episode is slated to air in the fall of 2014

It seems that i was right, Brian's death is not permanent. In this upcoming episode. He will fall for a runner.

unless it is in doggie heaven :O

or a new character called brian

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users