80 replies to this topic
SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

says he doesnt understand why people brag about kdr

makes sure to include his own kdr followed by an explanaiton of how he didnt even try that hard to get said kdr

ffb.jpg

Hahaha have you heard yourself? i included my KD because i felt it was relevant to the thread i made.. Read what i posted, i clearly didnt post my kd to show off so stop getting so butthurt about it, i used it as an example for the point i was making...

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

What is it with people in GTA feeling the need to brag about their KD's.. I honestly dont understand why you would feel the need to get a super high KD in GTA like it proves something. I have around a 3.50 kd and im always f*cking about with crew members getting blown up having a laugh and i couldn't see the fun in not messing about and causing funny deaths that leave you and your crew laughing for ages.

I was totally oblivious that i had a 3.50 KD till i checked for the first time, i was over rank 60 when i first checked and i didnt even think Rockstar would have included a stats side of things in GTAO tbh. I came across a guy who had a 7+ KD and felt the need to set up on a rooftop and snipe me and my crew members in our BF surfers doing our own thing, when we eventually killed him once and left it at that he had sent me a message within 2 minutes saying "my KD is still double yours so therefore im still better..." Like seriously wtf haha... 

I honestly dont understand KD whores in GTAO, for me it kills half of the experience being a KD whore but this is just my view on things.

You just suck at this game.

Get over it.

Lol, you have never played me at the game nor will you ever come across me in the game, so justify why i suck at the game haha, im not the best but not the worst. Ive played all GTA's extensively for years..Stop looking for an argument

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

Your rant was about people bragging about their K/D and you felt the need to input yours somewhere in the topic; if you didn't care what your K/D was, you wouldn't mention it; much like if it was 0.37 or something, you wouldn't mention it.

The fact is, if it was 0.0000001 i would still mention it, it was used as an example like i have said to numerous other people, stop assuming that just because i posted my KD it means im contradicting myself, you wouldnt even feel the need to call me out on what you said if i posted my KD and said it was below 1. 

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

awesome bro thanks for sharing/making a thread about your K/D with us while at the same time complaining about others who talk about theres.. 

This. OP is an idiot.

Haha, so so clueless... seems everyone has totally ignored the point i was making and when they see me mention KD they instantly feel the need to use it as an excuse to start something..

Velociraptorius
  • Velociraptorius

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by Velociraptorius, 26 November 2013 - 03:51 PM.

My KD always sits around 1. Reflects my free roaming playstyle. I never shoot first, unless hunting bounties, and if I get killed for no reason (bounty hunting is okay), I will generally seek to kill the other player in return. Sometimes I end up getting killed again, sometimes I get my revenge more than once if I feel like the other player deserves it, but it always balances out around 1. 

Recently though, my KD has risen to around 1.30 because we've started doing deathmatches with the crew, which I had never played before. I turned out to be the annoying kind of player in deathmatches, one who always drives to the outskirts of the map and snipes from there and/or preys on the other players in the outskirts with silenced weapons. Generally playing very carefully. Which means, while I haven't won a deathmatch once, I always finish with the highest K/D ratio. Not that I care much about winning or k/d, I simply enjoy the silent predator playstyle the most. But it does seem to have a positive impact on my overall k/d on the side, so no harm there.

That said, the people who intentionally boost their K/D ratio up to the sky are... I don't know, boring? What point is there to show off something that wasn't earned legitimately? I do respect people who have high legit K/D ratios, that generally means they're good at the game. Just makes me wonder how many of them truly are there.

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Lol.

OP LOGIC:
"Why brag?"
But if we are I'm really awesome, and I don't even have to try.

You cant even attempt to say something negative about me, i smell a keyboard warrior, have you seen your username and avatar? just lol

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

In this game k/d ratio has no sense since you can ride all the time a tank and get tons of kills before get killed. Or you can lurk lsc and kill all the people passing by.
Mine its a non deserved 4...tank and lurk, you know :p

TrevorsShoe
  • TrevorsShoe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

If I was a girl, this thread would so turn me on

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

What is it with people in GTA feeling the need to brag about their KD's.. I honestly dont understand why you would feel the need to get a super high KD in GTA like it proves something. I have around a 3.50 kd and im always f*cking about with crew members getting blown up having a laugh and i couldn't see the fun in not messing about and causing funny deaths that leave you and your crew laughing for ages.

I was totally oblivious that i had a 3.50 KD till i checked for the first time, i was over rank 60 when i first checked and i didnt even think Rockstar would have included a stats side of things in GTAO tbh. I came across a guy who had a 7+ KD and felt the need to set up on a rooftop and snipe me and my crew members in our BF surfers doing our own thing, when we eventually killed him once and left it at that he had sent me a message within 2 minutes saying "my KD is still double yours so therefore im still better..." Like seriously wtf haha... 

I honestly dont understand KD whores in GTAO, for me it kills half of the experience being a KD whore but this is just my view on things.

It's all about e peen my man.  :)   Since e peen = high K/D ration, then the more engorged the e peen, the better....  :colgate:

That and the fact that on average, you're most likely dealing with:

1. socially challenged morons

2. younger, juvenile delinquent gamers who're still in grade 7-12

3. emotionally immature and/or socially maladjusted adults, or

4. some combination of all the above. :lol:

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

0.42 K/D ratio !  Eat that biyaaaatch! :lol:

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

so do you want us to agree that kdr is not important or agree that yours does not matter?  what an awesome post..

Nipper
  • Nipper

/\-/\

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

0.42 K/D ratio !  Eat that biyaaaatch! :lol:

Woah I hope I don't run into you on the mean streets, might cuddle me to death! :D

Seriously though, cool discussion.

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

so do you want us to agree that kdr is not important or agree that yours does not matter?  what an awesome post..

tbf i couldnt give two flying f*cks what you do, i just fancied sharing an experience and to see if anyone can relate

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

A higher K/d = longer e-peen

Fact

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

I think anyone with a K/D around 1 or over is actually pretty good in this game.   Sometimes there is nothing you can do about wall campers or people with a superior position.  You just have to walk away or try to find others to kill in deathmatch sessions.  

I think most people with a K/D over 2.5 or 3 cheated.  Seriously, getting that high of a K/D legit is very difficult.  I've played several shooters and those type of players are either the best in the world or have cheated somehow.  

All you really have to do is find someone who has been away from their console for a few minutes and kill them over and over (until they time out), or get a friend to let you kill them over and over again to get a high K/D.  

My K/D is 1.20 right now, and in most deathmatches I get at least a 2 K/D ratio.  My K/D takes a hit from free roam.  I usually don't kill anyone in free roam, but I bet I've been killed 200 times at least by paranoid people who just kill everyone on sight.  I'm not complaining about it.  They have the right to do it in free roam, but nice players like me definitely take a hit to their K/D because of it.  

You also have to remember that in GTA 5, the higher level you are the better weapons you unlock.  So high level players have a legit advantage in experience, but also an unfair advantage in hardware.  Just how it is.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

Some people don't care about their k/d ratio they just like pissing over players off

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

I think anyone with a K/D around 1 or over is actually pretty good in this game.   Sometimes there is nothing you can do about wall campers or people with a superior position.  You just have to walk away or try to find others to kill in deathmatch sessions.  

I think most people with a K/D over 2.5 or 3 cheated.  Seriously, getting that high of a K/D legit is very difficult.  I've played several shooters and those type of players are either the best in the world or have cheated somehow.  

All you really have to do is find someone who has been away from their console for a few minutes and kill them over and over (until they time out), or get a friend to let you kill them over and over again to get a high K/D.  

My K/D is 1.20 right now, and in most deathmatches I get at least a 2 K/D ratio.  My K/D takes a hit from free roam.  I usually don't kill anyone in free roam, but I bet I've been killed 200 times at least by paranoid people who just kill everyone on sight.  I'm not complaining about it.  They have the right to do it in free roam, but nice players like me definitely take a hit to their K/D because of it.  

You also have to remember that in GTA 5, the higher level you are the better weapons you unlock.  So high level players have a legit advantage in experience, but also an unfair advantage in hardware.  Just how it is.

That's a cool story

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

i drive up to people on my bike to race/say what up. they shoot me 8 of 10 times. these people have high KDs.
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

On games without skill-based matchmaking systems you can get almost any K/D playing legitimately, if not particularly honourably... but even with honour 3 or 4 K/Ds are totally doable. Obviously cheating would make it easier, but they're very much achievable legitimately. Somehow this even seems to hold true for games that I think have a really small skill-gap.

I think I've held 3+ K/Ds on all the shooters I've taken seriously over the years (something like 6 or 7 different games) without really sacrificing for it. On the other hand with GTAO I don't respect the game enough to take seriously so I play like a scrub half the time and consequently I'm sitting at ~13 PvP K/D (Overall K/D is ~30, so no I'm not showing the wrong number). For actual GTAO DM's my K/D is kinda terrible (maybe ~2 for AA DMs and maybe ~3 for FA DMs. I suspect I'd do a lot better on objective modes though). Obviously K/D is particularly worthless on GTAO but still I kinda like trying to push it upwards.

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

Mine is sh*t because I do not like to kill people but they like to kill me, haha.

I'll retaliate if they're c*nts though.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

4UuODOY.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users