High KD players In GTA...

80 replies to this topic
Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

Never checked my KD until now. Kinda surprised of it since I am not very hostile.

9873 KILLS
K/D 8.33
1185 DEATHS

That's not player vs. player KD though...I believe that is what the OP is talking about PVP not against NPC characters.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

My K/D is 7.69

2700ish kills and 357 deaths or near that

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

What is it with people in GTA feeling the need to brag about their KD's.. I honestly dont understand why you would feel the need to get a super high KD in GTA like it proves something. I have around a 3.50 kd and im always f*cking about with crew members getting blown up having a laugh and i couldn't see the fun in not messing about and causing funny deaths that leave you and your crew laughing for ages.

I was totally oblivious that i had a 3.50 KD till i checked for the first time, i was over rank 60 when i first checked and i didnt even think Rockstar would have included a stats side of things in GTAO tbh. I came across a guy who had a 7+ KD and felt the need to set up on a rooftop and snipe me and my crew members in our BF surfers doing our own thing, when we eventually killed him once and left it at that he had sent me a message within 2 minutes saying "my KD is still double yours so therefore im still better..." Like seriously wtf haha... 

I honestly dont understand KD whores in GTAO, for me it kills half of the experience being a KD whore but this is just my view on things.

You just suck at this game.

Get over it.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

Never checked my KD until now. Kinda surprised of it since I am not very hostile.

9873 KILLS
K/D 8.33
1185 DEATHS

That's not player vs. player KD though...I believe that is what the OP is talking about PVP not against NPC characters.
Where do I check PvP K/D? That was the first I found on the rockstar page.

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

9873 KILLS
K/D 8.33
1185 DEATHS

Stats - career

It's there on the page

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

I skydive, base jump, free fall (without parachute), fly planes into other planes, high dive into water (without parachute), attempt to sustain 5 star wanted levels, and voluntarily get blown up for photos. You think I care about KD?

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

9873 KILLS
K/D 8.33
1185 DEATHS

Stats - career

It's there on the page
1.89. I guess that's nice.

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

whoever shoots first wins... so high kd= trolls

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

In a game like gta it doesn't really matter. I'm always doing crazy sh*t with/vs friends. If you really gotta try and polish a K/D in gta then you're probably garbage to begin with.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

E-peen, he needs his stroked.  I wouldn't even bother with people like that.  Mine is at 1 and I have to plans to increase it.  I just leave people alone and only get them back when they f*ck with me.  They only reason his KDR is so high is because he has nothing better to do than f*ck with folks who are minding they're own business.  I bet he sucks at deathmatches.

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

I am 0.6 but I race or like to drive a bus into the sea in my underwear.
Couldn't give a sh*t.
Maybe try deathmatches soon.
I seem to be all about sh*t and giggles.
Hey!
Maybe we could cockslap?

Im 0.67. I wear that as a badge of honour - no spawn killing from me

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

Your rant was about people bragging about their K/D and you felt the need to input yours somewhere in the topic; if you didn't care what your K/D was, you wouldn't mention it; much like if it was 0.37 or something, you wouldn't mention it.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Want high k/d? Jump sessions until you find one with an average player level in the 20s-30s. These are generally noobs. Get tank. Spawn trap them f*ckers to oblivion. That's how I got my 9.06... Pwning the pusses is fun

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

I love padding my k/d, and I love it when people in-game point it out. The only thing that I really find enjoyable (until a "true" passive mode/friendly-fire disabled system is put in place) is killing people.

What I do think is strange, both on this forum and pretty much every other gaming forum that I've been on, is the amount of people that jump into "post your k/d" threads to point out that they don't care about their k/d (usually followed by some kind of insult; "i'm not a kid anymore," "this isn't cod," etc.), or make threads about how k/d doesn't matter. Kind of weird, assuming that it truly means nothing to them, yet they jump at every chance they get to tell everyone that it means nothing to them. Dat overwhelmingly-defensive attitude...

• EyeMacHunt likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

"A bold new direction in online multiplayer, GTA0 focuses on the pursuit of the almighty K/D ratio in a total anarchy war zone."

It's all about K/D; nothing else matters.  Since we're comparing, mine is probably about 0.2.  But in my defense, I spent a lot of time in North Yankton and it's cold up there.  :colgate:

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

I love padding my k/d, and I love it when people in-game point it out. The only thing that I really find enjoyable (until a "true" passive mode/friendly-fire disabled system is put in place) is killing people.

What I do think is strange, both on this forum and pretty much every other gaming forum that I've been on, is the amount of people that jump into "post your k/d" threads to point out that they don't care about their k/d (usually followed by some kind of insult; "i'm not a kid anymore," "this isn't cod," etc.), or make threads about how k/d doesn't matter. Kind of weird, assuming that it truly means nothing to them, yet they jump at every chance they get to tell everyone that it means nothing to them. Dat overwhelmingly-defensive attitude...

Hmm, you must be new to forums, because people voicing their opinions doesn't mean they care...just means they have an audience with which to voice their opinions. Point of fact you're going to find that people will just make up their own topics in threads cause they really don't care about anyone else's opinions but their own.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

awesome bro thanks for sharing/making a thread about your K/D with us while at the same time complaining about others who talk about theres.. 

This. OP is an idiot.

PrimeTime92
  • PrimeTime92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

People who say they couldn't care less about K/D are usually the ones with a negative K/D, lol. 

My K/D is 4.5 but I don't farm noobs or tank whore. I just make sure to never get killed. I don't leave my character AFK, and if I feel an oncoming player seems hostile, I'll kill on sight then leave. I'm usually playing with a group of friends as well, so not many people try to run up on me.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:53 AM Edited by NukedPratorian, 26 November 2013 - 04:55 AM.

kd ratio in a game that has auto aim and isn't a true pvp shooter.  People who care about that in GTA make me laugh. Most of those with high ratio either leave after you come after them for revenge or hide in tanks anyway.  

• saintsrow likes this

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

it depends, not all high kd ratio players are trolls, griefers, juank airs.

I'm not hostile that's why I only got 73 kills and 10 deaths.

all those 83 started the fight.

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

Its pretty sad that people say that, some guy who was a complete tryhard challenged me to a 1v1, i won and he claimed im still better, i have a higher KD, turns out i have a higher kd by a mile than him and i follow him through lobbies asking how it feels to suck so bad after claiming to be so good, ccky fckin prick he was, lol

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

K/D only means something post 1000+ kills before that it means nothing, I don't really care about my k/d yeah it looks cool to people who play cod and think k/d is everything but I've died 350 times and half of that was with friends messing around, I would have around 2800 kills with a k/d of like 14.5 by now lol

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

K/D is obsolete in this game.

AllChromeEverything
  • AllChromeEverything

Abusing 1 kdr Players

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

Its plenty of modes and games where kd does matter (like TDM) but if you just like to play GTAO messing with your friends then yeah kd doesn't matter you're there for the fun not the competition 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 26 November 2013 - 02:49 PM.

it takes no skill to camp outside of doorways and snipe someone walking out. high k/d guys suck at this game and that's why they hide on roof tops. grow some balls and stop leaving the session after your sneak attack on some lower ranked players.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Lol.

OP LOGIC:
"Why brag?"
But if we are I'm really awesome, and I don't even have to try.

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

Ray of Judgment -Crew Founder-

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

I personally have a 3.61 K/D with almost 2,000 Kills, but I could care less about gloating about it. Its simple, when people attack me without being provoked, and continue to pursue me after I have made it clear not to continue, i simple.... kill them, let them spawn and continue to kill them (they may get me once or twice) until they leave the session. 

An example, a kid sent MERCS after me and placed a 9K bounty on me RIGHT when I entered the session. He was rank 46 or so and I was 110 at the time, needless to say he didn't leave until I had killed him 36 times to his killing me 2 times.

I don't pick fights with people, I just make sure you regret attacking me or my crew members.

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

My k/d ratio its gerarld

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

3.5 is a pretty high k/d tho...

I suppose it is, i usually always hold high KD's on games, 2+ kd on most cods but im probably one of very few who dont give a sh*t about it haha, i prefer messing around, much more fun

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Doesn't care about k/d but makes a thread talking about his k/d.

I smell jealousy.. i didnt boast about it i just used it as an example in my thread about KD players...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users