Photo

Map of whole San Andreas HD

98 replies to this topic
600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:01 AM

my friend who wor for rockstar said this is a confirmed update come soon sometime next week

• stjimmy3 likes this

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

Maybe someday

PS3/360 - No Way In Hell

PS4/Xbone - Unlikely, unless graphics take a slight hit

Tho a world that big would be too much i think, lots of people wouldnt put up with travelling that sort of distance to destinations in a game

It takes 3minutes to fly across GTA V map in Maverick which is not too much, it takes same time to do this in San Andreas however there Mavericks are slower but still 3 minutes

On the map I showed it would take up to 10 minutes to fly across the whole state and if thats still to much to go across the WHOLE map there is always taxi's and planes :)

iOwlex
  • iOwlex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

It can be amazing, with chases, more interesting plot, many areas to explore and to find
I like GTA just because you can explore, travel around the world of GTA, but this map perfect
She just reminds me of the True SAN ANDREAS, if it was like that in GTA V, I think that this game might be perfect.

The most fun and it feels as if you have a area to play with crew without the density of a lot of players on the server.

Shade04rek
  • Shade04rek

Nothin But A Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

Its possible, if the gaming industry weren't so obsessed with making every single damn game have "HD graphics". would you rather have a realistic looking, yet short, linear gta, or a medium visual quality with op's map, interiors, and whatever else pretty much anyone could want in it?

Im not saying itd have to drop all the way down to san andreas visual quality, even with a map that big, im sure there would still be room for improved textures, shadows, lighting or w/e.

seventonblade
  • seventonblade

A Demon In A Jar

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by seventonblade, 25 December 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Considering I love huge maps, this would have made me delightfully happy if upon finding out this was going to be GTA V's map, given of course, that all that new terrain isn't just more chaparral and mountains, though I will say there isn't enough forestland in the official San Andreas map, which is a bit disappointing.

Madzuk
  • Madzuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

I agree man. I think the map is disappointing considering how long we waited and how much ign hyped it. its not small but its not big either. Really nice concept idea. Good thread!

Its possible, if the gaming industry weren't so obsessed with making every single damn game have "HD graphics". would you rather have a realistic looking, yet short, linear gta, or a medium visual quality with op's map, interiors, and whatever else pretty much anyone could want in it?

Im not saying itd have to drop all the way down to san andreas visual quality, even with a map that big, im sure there would still be room for improved textures, shadows, lighting or w/e.

I think thats what next gen is going to be about, same graphics as we get now but better performance and things on a muchhhh bigger scale. Everything on this gen was a bit underwhelming in terms of content

Considering I love huge maps, this would have made me delightfully happy if upon finding out this was going to be GTA V's map, given of course, that all that new terrain isn't just more chaparral and mountains, though I will say there isn't enough forestland in the official San Andreas map, which is a bit disappointing.

Agreed, there really isnt much forest land at all. Something that san andreas did pretty well

Hangover
  • Hangover

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Awesome map, well done. Hope we'll see this in a future GTA!

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

THIS TOPIC IS MOVED FROM GTA V SECTION AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST TOOL TO MAKE MAP GUYS (I want the roads the same size as orginal ones)

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

+1 one for this. I hear a lot complaing  about "oh no, not san andres 2.0", but this area was so awesome, that I tink it deserves a remake

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users