Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bully trademark registered - sequel is coming, kids!

49 replies to this topic
Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

First, Was the call me maybe stuff really necessary

And they take place within the same universe, which means we might see it on RAGE which means it might be with HD and not the old universe with jimmy, which was on renderware gta 3-VCS 

Okay let's get this straight. If they create a new Bully game, it WILL be on Rockstar's proprietary engine, there is no maybe or might about it. They're not going to use renderware, Fireman's comment was sarcastic.
Despite it being on a new engine, that doesn't mean new universe, Rockstar only really said that as justification for discontinuing the III era, which was not discontinued due to the engine or HD, it was for continuity reasons, they could no redo the cities it wouldn't make sense at all, and how would they explain where the old characters went? Too many loose ends.

Also I am thinking android/iOS release.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

This is f*cking awesome news. I loved Bully.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

I have a feeling that this means Bully releases for Android and iOS in the near future, which is pretty cool. I haven't played it in ages, and I just started to play GTA III on my LG G2 recently. Mobile gaming is cooler than I thought at first. Vice City will be probably the next mobile game for me, and if Bully were to release for mobile devices as well, then I would purchase that one too, of course.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Raavi, on 26 Nov 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

This is undoubtedly gonna be an IOS/Android release.

Thats going to be lame, id rather see a Bully sequel rather than a RDR one, i am not a big fan of it .

You out of other ~12 million fans, I'd rather see a new Red Dead.

Also, I doubt this is iOS / Android 10th anniversary release like GTA VC and III, it hasn't passed 10 years already.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thats going to be lame, id rather see a Bully sequel rather than a RDR one, i am not a big fan of it .

Also, I doubt this is iOS / Android 10th anniversary release like GTA VC and III, it hasn't passed 10 years already.

San Andreas has just been announced for iOS/Android - one year before its 10th anniversary. 

• Mr. Sleepy likes this

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

San Andreas has just been announced for iOS/Android - one year before its 10th anniversary. 

But the game isn't called "Bully : Remastered" or something like that 

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

Neither were GTA III, Vice City, or Max Payne

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Actually : GTA III was called "GTA III : 10th Anniversary" , also "GTA Vice City : 10th Anniversary" , also Max Payne 2 was called "Max Payne 2 : IOS Edition"  

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by Erebos, 26 November 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Actually : GTA III was called "GTA III : 10th Anniversary" , also "GTA Vice City : 10th Anniversary" , also Max Payne 2 was called "Max Payne 2 : IOS Edition"
Just saw them in the App Store, it's Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Max Payne, no extra words.

Edit: Max Payne is actually Max Payne Mobile, but that was the first one released.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Zancudo, 26 November 2013 - 08:25 PM.

DIS IS STUPID.

Edit: I mean, I want a sequel already, not some stupid iOS re-release.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

Did Rockstar confirm it's IOS ? it could be a reboot and I realllllllllyyyy hope that !!!!

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Just saw them in the App Store, it's Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Max Payne, no extra words.

Edit: Max Payne is actually Max Payne Mobile, but that was the first one released.

What I actually meant is the official announcements (on Rockstar Games site) : GTA III is actually called 10th Anniversary and that also goes to   GTA VC

Lisha
  • Lisha

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

; u;

I can't wait.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Sleepy187., on 26 Nov 2013 - 5:46 PM, said:

TaviColen123, on 26 Nov 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Raavi, on 26 Nov 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:Raavi, on 26 Nov 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

Yes i dont care how fany fans it has, also it seems you like to attack me for no reason because i owned your ass in arguments,grow up kid !

• Street Mix and Bonnano like this

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

Sleepy187., on 26 Nov 2013 - 5:46 PM, said:

TaviColen123, on 26 Nov 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Raavi, on 26 Nov 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:Raavi, on 26 Nov 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

Yes i dont care how fany fans it has, also it seems you like to attack me for no reason because i owned your ass in arguments,grow up kid !

We didn't have an "argument" to begin with, I only posted ONCE, how is that an argument? Lol.

And own my ass? Own my ass in what, come on, let's argue, you start.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

I've always hoped for a Bully sequel with the RAGE engine. The original is one of Rockstar's best works imo. The original schoolyad setting, the fluid fighting system, the customisation options and sense of humour, it was really well done imo. And I agree, I'm hoping Bully 2 is spun-off from GTA's universe with Bleeter and LifeInvader intact, though the references probably won't be too obvious.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Don't know about you guys, but I really hope it doesn't go to a college setting. Just wouldn't feel like Bully at all IMO. College doesn't really seem like the place where you misbehave, cause fights and get into trouble all the time without a care in the world, at least from what my friends tell me. I just think it would be a lot more fun if it remained in a school setting.

• dannyz likes this

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

yay Bully 2.

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

It is definitely going to be Bully: College or University considering if it will be a sequel.

I disagree. I think that they [Rockstar] will stick to what they know and keep it in high school for a number of reasons.

First of all I believe that a high school is easier to emulate and parody than the culture of a university or college. High school is known for being an immature time, a value that Rockstar demonstrates perfectly with both Bully and the previous Rockstar games including GTA.

Also I think that having the game set inside a high school environment creates a lot more stir in the media and would encourage people to talk about the game controversially. There wouldn't be the same amount of controversy if the game were to be set in a college environment where all of the characters are 18 or over. Rockstar's games almost always make a sh*t tonne of money and this is largely due to the storm that they brew up in the media world. Everyone starts talking about the game, and as they say, any publicity is good publicity.
  • TaviColen123 likes this

dannyz
  • dannyz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

Don't know about you guys, but I really hope it doesn't go to a college setting. Just wouldn't feel like Bully at all IMO. College doesn't really seem like the place where you misbehave, cause fights and get into trouble all the time without a care in the world, at least from what my friends tell me. I just think it would be a lot more fun if it remained in a school setting.

Agree, I think if you make it a College then it will be just like GTA. The reason I like Bully so much was because it was like GTA's little brother, you don't kill people or steal cars because most high school kids are not out doing those things.

Instead of pistols and AK's you had your slingshot/itching powder/stink bombs. Bully had it's own uniqueness that set itself apart.

I would Love to see more references that the Bully series like Manhunt is apart of the GTA World though like maybe some Sprunk machines.
  • TaviColen123 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users