Quantcast

» «
Photo

Need help with knife flights & stunt jumps...

3 replies to this topic
dj_ace
  • dj_ace

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

i am stuck at 97.5 %, i dont know how to do the knife flights, how do i get the locations to come up?....and is there an easy way to locate the stunt jumps, thanks :)

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by Spuds725, 25 November 2013 - 09:07 PM.

If you are going for the Close Shave Trophy (which requires ALL knife flights and jumps)--- The most important thing is to keep proper track of them-- DO NOT MIX UP WHICH ONES YOU HAVE DONE AND HAVE LEFT.

If you are going for 100%-- then you only have to do half of each so it isn't as important to keep track of which are done and which aren't-- I still urge you to keep track in case you decide to get the Close SHave trophy later on.

So pick a guide and stick to that one guide.

For knife flights use a youtube video and just follow along-- I urge you to quick save while in the air in 2 slots every time you complete one and/or when you are position to line up for your next one-- the reason you do this in 2 slots as sometimes when you quick save, the plane does not save and if you need to reload due to crashing or something, if the plane did not save you will just spawn in mid air and start falling....

This is the knife flight vid I used--- I used the stunt plane.

For jumps, this is the jump guide I used however when I went through the list (over a month ago)  one or two on the 6th page had the wrong pictures indicated for the jump indicated on the map.... http://www.gamesrada...jump-locations/

The map locations were correct (if I recall correctly) but the pictures were mixed up-- I want to say the messed up ones were for #39 and #40

And my advice is to quick save after each jump is completed and mark them off-- be careful not to reload to a point where you have marked off a jump but the jump is not completed on that save.

dj_ace
  • dj_ace

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

thanks so much, this is gonna sound dumb but how do i quick save?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by Spuds725, 26 November 2013 - 11:21 PM.

Bring up phone, move to left one spot on phone, press x (ps3).... Not sure of equivalent button on xbox. Select a slot and press x again

Quick save will save wherever u are and does not advance time... I don't believe it is available during missions.

I love this feature in this game... I use it all the time.

Realize that the game does not pause when u quick save so when in a plane you need to do it kind of quick (be back a ways from your next knife.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users