iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

Suck her like a gingerbread man.

LOLGHEY!

Such a forum failure, get out right now.
Lol says the kid that comes at me saying "get out right now!". Get away from me with that baby oil, you f*cking prat. Lol.

First rule of foruming - when someone calls you a kid/child, it means they're trying to cover up the fact that they are the youngster. Again, you're a forum failure.

Go back to giving blowjobs to "gingerbread men", you f*cking banana crammer.
There are a lot of adults reading your comment and thinking "that's a load of crap". True story.

Why are all your comments about sucking off guys and beating people up with dildos?

The comment clearly stated I'll suck his MOMMA off. Momma = female. Then there was only one comment about beating him up with a dildo. I think someone is struggling to reply with decent material around about now. ;) You little tinker bell fairy.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

LOLGHEY!

Lol says the kid that comes at me saying "get out right now!". Get away from me with that baby oil, you f*cking prat. Lol.

First rule of foruming - when someone calls you a kid/child, it means they're trying to cover up the fact that they are the youngster. Again, you're a forum failure.

There are a lot of adults reading your comment and thinking "that's a load of crap". True story.

Why are all your comments about sucking off guys and beating people up with dildos?

The comment clearly stated I'll suck his MOMMA off. Momma = female. Then there was only one comment about beating him up with a dildo. I think someone is struggling to reply with decent material around about now. ;) You little tinker bell fairy.

Everything you type has homosexual undertones, or in some cases blatant overtones, like wanting to suck off gingerbread men or beat up guys with marital aids, its almost as if you're some kind of fa**ot.......?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

LOLGHEY!

Everything you type has homosexual undertones, or in some cases blatant overtones, like wanting to suck off gingerbread men or beat up guys with marital aids, its almost as if you're some kind of fa**ot.......?

lol homophobic much ?

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

He explains it better than I do....

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by timebombking, 25 November 2013 - 01:41 PM.

agree bro

chromebest and fastestclolor

Actually, there's some truth in that.  Because all the light is reflected off the chrome, the car doesn't have the added weight of the light particles that stick to it.  Hence, the car weighs less that other cars and can go faster.

It's a good job really.  It means you can speed past the laughter and shouts of, "Look at that bell-end", and your tears will be the only thing that remains.

They add weight to the car.  You go slower.

lies!

chrome colour contains more metal particles than metallic, which makes it the slowest colour

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

agree bro

chromebest and fastestclolor

Actually, there's some truth in that.  Because all the light is reflected off the chrome, the car doesn't have the added weight of the light particles that stick to it.  Hence, the car weighs less that other cars and can go faster.

It's a good job really.  It means you can speed past the laughter and shouts of, "Look at that bell-end", and your tears will be the only thing that remains.

They add weight to the car.  You go slower.

lies!

chrome colour contains more metal particles than metallic, which makes it the slowest colour

myself and a buddy tested a theory on drag. Chrome vs Matte black Adder.

Chrome won 201/400 races. Proof chrome is indeed the fastest clolor.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by Odesza, 25 November 2013 - 02:07 PM.

People on these forums don't even get what trolling is, just people being idiots then when they get called on it reply with "lol i was just trolling anyway br0" like really lol.

• Shmiqq likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Chrome Adders are for babies.

cute-baby.gif

YOLO!

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Um hey idiot light particles have no mass only thing that affects them is gravity...ur completely wrong

LOL @ the bell-end who thought that was serious.  Seriously?  You're actually that f*cking easy?

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

why can't we be friends

!!!¿

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users