Photo

Joining empty matches really bothers me

2 replies to this topic
CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

I enjoy playing online but one thing which does my head in is when i join a matchmaking session like deathmatch and there is only 3-4 people in the lobby. It always makes me need to quit the lobby and find a new one. Sometimes it takes a good 5 minutes to actually find a full lobby full of players. The reason i don't stick around in the empty lobby is because 1. Host sometimes launches session and 2. I just want to play the game and not wait around. 

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

deathmatch is the worst, you can't even have a one on one.

either matchmaking is broken or people just aren't playing much in free aim

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

I enjoy playing online but one thing which does my head in is when i join a matchmaking session like deathmatch and there is only 3-4 people in the lobby. It always makes me need to quit the lobby and find a new one. Sometimes it takes a good 5 minutes to actually find a full lobby full of players. The reason i don't stick around in the empty lobby is because 1. Host sometimes launches session and 2. I just want to play the game and not wait around. 

In my opinion, the general population shy away from death matches because the mini map displays a skill component that requires patience and practice to master.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users