32 replies to this topic
TheForgottenOne
  • TheForgottenOne

Fearsome Tanker

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

I can ensure to win a merge dogfight 100%

very funny.if someone use the go off radar trick,then he blow you up from your back,you still can say you can win for 100%?i doubt it.so stop lying.maybe you're good at it,but win for 100%?it's impossible.

ExMaj
  • ExMaj

DogFighter

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:36 AM

I can ensure to win a merge dogfight 100%

very funny.if someone use the go off radar trick,then he blow you up from your back,you still can say you can win for 100%?i doubt it.so stop lying.maybe you're good at it,but win for 100%?it's impossible.

ok 98%... cause I also don't easily get beaten by the off radar "trick". I use the R3 to look around and I have my own way to trick them.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

Dogfights on this game are a little meh anyway... it's basically first hit, first kill, more rounds aren't needed.

But at least I can always break out of circle jerking unlike in BF. Most players in jets just go after ground targets but once their confronted, it's bye bye quickly

We do 1 vs 1 Dogfights professionally. 60 minutes and 15 kills as a target score.

Sounds boring as f*ck, I just teach those wannabe freeroam pilots a lesson. I have literally never lost a freeroam dogfight. I have yet to encounter a good pilot and I'm by far not one of the best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users