Random jobs - filters!

9 replies to this topic
DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

I'm not sure if it's an obsession for boneyard some players have, or some fantasy player's cannot help living out in the race criminal records, but it's now time we should be able to filter out jobs we are now sick and tired of doing.

A black list where I can add any job to so that I never get it again.

The random job option is very nice, I can log in and just click there and something will come up with me to do. I don't mind doing things over, but every third survival coming up is either boneyard or processed. Not to forget, people just love racing criminal records. I'm so tired of doing these jobs I've completed millions of times already.

There is a lack of LTS and deathmatches I would so love to participate in, yet no one is doing them. Everyone just loves boneyard - I hate boneyard!!

Further from that, hardly any parachuting comes up. I recall only one I recently did. But we can all just host boneyard!

Did I mention I have grown tired and a certain hate for this survival match?

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

I rarely do Boneyard because I don't appreciate that people always run to the cockroach wall. I agree, we should be able to blacklist jobs.

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

I rarely do Boneyard because I don't appreciate that people always run to the cockroach wall. I agree, we should be able to blacklist jobs.

Cockroach wall? Behind the container?

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:58 PM Edited by pr0n-, 25 November 2013 - 12:58 PM.

I'm not sure if it's an obsession for boneyard some players have, or some fantasy player's cannot help living out in the race criminal records, but it's now time we should be able to filter out jobs we are now sick and tired of doing.

The random job option is very nice, I can log in and just click there and something will come up with me to do. I don't mind doing things over, but every third survival coming up is either boneyard or processed. Not to forget, people just love racing criminal records. I'm so tired of doing these jobs I've completed millions of times already.

There is a lack of LTS and deathmatches I would so love to participate in, yet no one is doing them. Everyone just loves boneyard - I hate boneyard!!

Further from that, hardly any parachuting comes up. I recall only one I recently did. But we can all just host boneyard!

... but you can search for specific survival maps. 158xo0.png

In fact I believe the only ones you can't directly search for lobbies are missions from Gerald, Lester, Martin etc. jbotm9msbzt0ew.png

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by DaTwista, 25 November 2013 - 01:14 PM.

I haven't been hosting jobs since the recent update, I always join. Without fail, I get the kicked by other players message or all of a sudden all the players just left.

So yes, I can search for certain maps of course, but isn't worth the trouble with the error messages.

jbotm9msbzt0ew.png

Hence a filter system. That would block jobs out that I place on a list. Even jobs that I'm invited to when in free roam.

EDIT^

Are there that many morons on this forum?

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

Do you believe that thumbing down an activity effects one's probability of being placed into a session with the disliked job?

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Not at all, I played and enjoyed many many times in Boneyard. I'm just now tired of playing that specific survival.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

shame, works on tivo :)

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:36 AM Edited by pr0n-, 27 November 2013 - 05:37 AM.

I haven't been hosting jobs since the recent update, I always join. Without fail, I get the kicked by other players message or all of a sudden all the players just left.

So yes, I can search for certain maps of course, but isn't worth the trouble with the error messages.

jbotm9msbzt0ew.png

Hence a filter system. That would block jobs out that I place on a list. Even jobs that I'm invited to when in free roam.

EDIT^

Are there that many morons on this forum?

kobeohhhhhno.png yea no kidding about the morons... you just replied back to someone with something you didn't even bother mentioning in your OP. Like I said you can search for almost all job types except for missions from Martin, Gerald etc etc for a specific one you want. If you have error problems with searching, it would of been good to include it in your first post.broynooo.png your a f*cking retard (you know why)

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by DaTwista, 27 November 2013 - 06:44 AM.

Quite an abusive player you are.

You must have been bullied at school.

Talking about retards, you're one too. Welcome to the retard club, hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm sorry for rebuking you on your spelling but you have no information that would help in this thread, yet you still feel the need to respond here with insults and profanity. Not sure if you have a low self-esteem but you should consider other players before responding to them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users