• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

http://www.rockstarg.../GTAOnline/jobs

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

Sweet. Maybe I'll start online after Christmas.
  • Lamborghini1335 and ahmadjufri like this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:17 AM Edited by AlexL, 25 November 2013 - 11:20 AM.

Yay! More stuff for clusterf*ck online and nothing for singleplayer, cannot f*cking wait....

• kvic, Cutter De Blanc, AndrewDeSanta and 8 others like this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:27 AM Edited by Wolfhuman, 25 November 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Yay! More stuff for clusterf*ck online and nothing for singleplayer, cannot f*cking wait....

Oh and the Panda was actually destroying Alex's PC. Not directed at R*.

upset-panda-is-getting-really-tired-of-y

• AndrewDeSanta, theGTAking101, Lamborghini1335 and 1 other like this

Itz_Tote94
  • Itz_Tote94

Somewhere in Catalonia

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

cool, instead of heist, a bit more jobs for every contact will be good too.

GTA Online future looks good.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

Online will always be bullsh*t, idc what they do for it.  I still won't bother.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

there is simply no way of pleasing everyone!

mate the future of gaming is online. they may add other activities to sp but no jobs/missions... why? because why would the guys team up for another set of jobs when they are MILLIONAIRES.
  • Lamborghini1335 likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

Yeah, heists are finally here!

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:41 AM

Online is just another way to get the last dollar from your wallet ,they make a game then sit back and see what they can cut from it to sell to you again,the consumer is not the pirate anymore.

• AlexL likes this

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

R*, the reason most people buy GTA is for the STORY not for the online part. If your games become more online centred I don't think I'm going to bother purchasing them anymore. You put things like apartments and garages in online but for some reason you couldn't put them in SP. Same for customisation and INVENTORY. Do you have any idea how helpful and inventory would have been in SP? I'm sorry but if this is it for SP, i'm finished. 

• TakinThyBacon, Lamborghini1335, QuietJosh and 2 others like this

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

R*, the reason most people buy GTA is for the STORY not for the online part. If your games become more online centred I don't think I'm going to bother purchasing them anymore. You put things like apartments and garages in online but for some reason you couldn't put them in SP. Same for customisation and INVENTORY. Do you have any idea how helpful and inventory would have been in SP? I'm sorry but if this is it for SP, i'm finished. 

Agreed and still some people still do not see it as two different games.

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We are Diamond Dogs...

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Can someone tell me what happened please. That site does not work on my phone.

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by Stewlil, 25 November 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Heists (Coming Soon)
Coming soon to Grand Theft Auto Online are full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution. You’ll also be able to utilize the Heist Planning Board at your apartment to ensure your caper game plan is airtight.

I don't know why you guys are all bitching about online, not like you're being forced to play it. A majority of us enjoy it, to be honest I still haven't played single player since online started. Love it. There will always be single player, and online really needed to be something different to work well, and it works really well. Would you guys still be bitching if there was no online? SP would be pretty much the same. You guys confuse me.

• KING2dor, TheIllaDopest and WorldWideFM like this

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

We already knew heists were going to be coming soon

• GroundZero, AndrewDeSanta, Loxley and 5 others like this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

Just looking at the list I feel like playing now but it's only possible online.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

I haven't played online in 2 weeks.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

Do the people who say that they're not playing online think that anyone gives a f*ck? It's easy to get a game, the servers are always filled with people. Nobody cares what you do with your time.
  • Lysergio, KING2dor, android and 2 others like this

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

Do the people who say that they're not playing online think that anyone gives a f*ck? It's easy to get a game, the servers are always filled with people. Nobody cares what you do with your time.

Do people who say that they're playing online think that anyone gives a f*ck? Nobody cares what you do with your time.
  • Cutter De Blanc, QuietJosh and AlexL like this

TOWILS
  • TOWILS

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Do people who say that they're playing online think that anyone gives a f*ck? Nobody cares what you do with your time.

Trying to be clever did not work here.

• Lysergio and KING2dor like this

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

Neither did bitching about how people play their games.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

Rockstar should file a trademark for the word "Soon".

• AndrewDeSanta, Loxley and Udrift like this

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We are Diamond Dogs...

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Heists (Coming Soon)
Coming soon to Grand Theft Auto Online are full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution. You’ll also be able to utilize the Heist Planning Board at your apartment to ensure your caper game plan is airtight.

I don't know why you guys are all bitching about online, not like you're being forced to play it. A majority of us enjoy it, to be honest I still haven't played single player since online started. Love it. There will always be single player, and online really needed to be something different to work well, and it works really well. Would you guys still be bitching if there was no online? SP would be pretty much the same. You guys confuse me.

Thanks man.

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

lol nothing special, R* saying "coming soon" lol

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by blowtorchrepair, 25 November 2013 - 02:40 PM.

those who claim to know the reason that everyone buys GTA being for the single player story need to get out more often.  Those whom I play GTA with were salivating over dreams of how online multiplayer would be improved upon in the years and months prior to ONLINE's birth.  Single player will become less important as the functionality and diversity of online worlds increases, to the masses I predict.

The more bed-wetter-comments I read from single player fans lamenting anything and everything to do with ONLINE, the more I realize that I would enjoy an opportunity for a gang of us online players to beat the crap out this bunch of whining single players. (online, of course)  And, after we whipped the single-player-crybabies' asses, then I'd invite all of you back to my downtown apartment for drinks, smokie and maybe some girls...  no hard feelings... ;)

you single player bitches just can't handle the city when its full of real players. 

there is nothing over complicated about online at this point, other than being pitted against other real players that can show just how good your are not.

online is the future, and the future is now.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Agreed and still some people still do not see it as two different games.

I third this, if I want to play online I want to do it like we did it in IV, I do not care for this over complicated mess of GTA Online

nightwing
  • nightwing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

Rockstar should file a trademark for the word "Soon".

This,

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by Militia, 25 November 2013 - 02:56 PM.

those who claim to know the reason that everyone buys GTA being for the single player story need to get out more often.  Those whom I play GTA with were salivating over dreams of how online multiplayer would be improved upon in the years and months prior to ONLINE's birth.  Single player will become less important as the functionality and diversity of online worlds increases, to the masses I predict.

The more bed-wetter-comments I read from single player fans lamenting anything and everything to do with ONLINE, the more I realize that I would enjoy an opportunity for a gang of us online players to beat the crap out this bunch of whining single players. (online, of course)  And, after we whipped the single-player-crybabies' asses, then I'd invite all of you back to my downtown apartment for drinks, smokie and maybe some girls...  no hard feelings... ;)

you single player bitches just can't handle the city when its full of real players. 

there is nothing over complicated about online at this point, other than being pitted against other real players that can show just how good your are not.

online is the future, and the future is now.

Real players?  Yeah, glitchers, cheaters and middle school kids sure are "real" players.  I am glad all you onliners lost your sh*t, it's what you get for obsessing over glitch master bullsh*t all day.

I also find it kind of strange that lil' kids are actually thinking this game is real life, talking about having a party in your apartment in a VIDEO GAME, is sad.  Why?  Cuz you wouldn't be able to do this in real life, only in a FAKE video game.

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

I swear that page always said "Heists Coming Soon", nothing new. 

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

Great, but what about the people who dislike playing Online and prefer to play SP? I hope they add this too for SP.

TOWILS
  • TOWILS

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

Neither did bitching about how people play their games.
Ok now you've lost me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users