epic thread is epic.

so much lols from this.

SemperJ550
  • SemperJ550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

Ya know OP all this teasing the French crap aside i have to say you might have deserved it. Every Frenchmen i have run into on this game is always some arrogant slime-ball with a superiority complex. So every time you beat these arrogant asshats and they get all pissy and complain and whine.. not that I've only seen Frenchmen do this, i just see it mostly with Frenchmen. Perhaps you are different and if that the case then good on ya but if I'm right then you deserved it and let it be a lesson to you. I know there are Frenchmen on GTAO that are humble and nice but i have yet to encounter one.

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

Its a jungle out there........

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

get better scrub

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by dannybohy, 25 November 2013 - 09:22 AM.

GTA free roam is a war-zone!. Given the French and their war record, perhaps you should go and play Mario-Kart ? ;)

french_guy.jpg

Monsieur please don't shoot me! I may drop my baguettes! 

• Celticfang, Killerdude, aurther61287 and 3 others like this

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

GTA free roam is a war-zone!. Given the French and their war record, perhaps you should go and play Mario-Kart ? ;)

french_guy.jpg

This lmao.....

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

I love this

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Baby cry me a river. 

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

I will keep it short.

I need a mail adress or something to report a whole crew... which were griefing everyone in the lobby even players in passive mode.
Of course all hidden in tanks and buzzard. ETC

I couldn't record anything, but it happened.

What to do ?

giphy_zpsb1b93a2b.gif

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

Contrary to popular belief, Being an Asshole is not a Bannable offence.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruin made me do it not

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

now now, settle down, mario kart can be twice the war of GTAO if played with the right people lol

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:05 PM Edited by LeSuede, 25 November 2013 - 12:06 PM.

french_guy.jpg

Actually historically speaking, the french have a better war records than most nations. Out of 159 wars, they won around 110 of them. It's only during WW2 that they took a serious beating and that tainted their reputation due to the vichy collaborator government at the time. Which was the half the country occupied by the nazi regime. The french resistance was actually one of the important (and often overlooked) elements of the allied forces strategy, and without them the war would have lasted many more years.

But what do I know, I just study history. But yeah back on topic, french or not french, OP is a pussy.

• amine-griffy likes this

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

And what are Americans good at ? Apart for eating burgers and being fat and fart all the time .
That's so nasty to threat people like that he came up for help and you all being racist and insulting his country .

Back to the subject they are some assholes who can't join the army cause they are thick and they show off their fantasy on a game hiding behind a tank cause they can't kill u on foot usually if I found someone who play dirty like this I get my tank and kill him and then snipe him until he quit , I was spawned killed by bunch of twats with 3 tanks I didn't quit I just invited my friends who called their tanks jets even one of my friends was on ps3 Cfw so he couldn't be killed and we made regret the time they played the game.

You can't report them but you can send them to bad sport just keep crashing into them while you are in your car

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

RACE WAR!!!
*eats popcorn*

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

And what are Americans good at ? Apart for eating burgers and being fat and fart all the time .
That's so nasty to threat people like that he came up for help and you all being racist and insulting his country .

Back to the subject they are some assholes who can't join the army cause they are thick and they show off their fantasy on a game hiding behind a tank cause they can't kill u on foot usually if I found someone who play dirty like this I get my tank and kill him and then snipe him until he quit , I was spawned killed by bunch of twats with 3 tanks I didn't quit I just invited my friends who called their tanks jets even one of my friends was on ps3 Cfw so he couldn't be killed and we made regret the time they played the game.

You can't report them but you can send them to bad sport just keep crashing into them while you are in your car

Who mentioned anything about Americans?! 

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

LOL. what a scrub

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

You can actually report them one by one for being aggressive or cheap players in the pause menu.

If you have an appartment you should go in it to avoid being killed.

You must go in Online in the pause menu then go on Players and go on their names and Signal.

This was translated from french so it's not 100% sure.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:29 PM Edited by dannybohy, 25 November 2013 - 01:31 PM.

You can actually report them one by one for being aggressive or cheap players in the pause menu.

If you have an appartment you should go in it to avoid being killed.

You must go in Online in the pause menu then go on Players and go on their names and Signal.

This was translated from french so it's not 100% sure.

or just put this on your avatars t shirt? 

welcome_to_france_tee_shirts-rdc92ba55c0

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

Ya know OP all this teasing the French crap aside i have to say you might have deserved it. Every Frenchmen i have run into on this game is always some arrogant slime-ball with a superiority complex. So every time you beat these arrogant asshats and they get all pissy and complain and whine.. not that I've only seen Frenchmen do this, i just see it mostly with Frenchmen. Perhaps you are different and if that the case then good on ya but if I'm right then you deserved it and let it be a lesson to you. I know there are Frenchmen on GTAO that are humble and nice but i have yet to encounter one.

Ay...They are quite vicious, cocky and fight in groups.. I'm yet to find a nice Frenchy.

*pic*

I may have giggled at this :D

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by FR_Player-One, 25 November 2013 - 02:12 PM.

You bunch of idiotic english-talking scumbags.. didn't get that it wasn't about me being spawnkilled. Where did I say it was me, f*cking close minded assholes, where ??

It's about all the other players, especially low levels, in the lobby.

I don't give a f*ck about technic to stay alive, I know how to do, THANKS.

In fact I did pretty well when I was outside, managed to take down lot of them, even 2 tanks at once. I never gave up.
My K/D ratio is around 3 so I can defend myself, even alone VS 3 or 4.

I was yet still looking to report the very bad behavior / attitude / actions of the members of that crew, all at once, since they act in group, like f*cking dogs.

And guess what, I came accross a few members later on when I joined a random lobby, guess what they were doing ? Killing and spawnkilling people in passive mode while in their tank, shouting insult, trapping people etc etc
This time I recorded everything.

Judging people on things you don't know is pretty pathetic by the way. Look at yourself in the mirror.
Each country in its history have things to be proud of and ashamed of. Plus YOU were not part of any of it. So stop bragging.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

You bunch of idiotic english-talking scumbags.. didn't get that it wasn't about me being spawnkilled. Where did I say it was me, f*cking close minded assholes, where ??

It's about all the other players, especially low levels, in the lobby.

I don't give a f*ck about technic to stay alive, I know how to do, THANKS.

In fact I did pretty well when I was outside, managed to take down lot of them, even 2 tanks at once. I never gave up.
My K/D ratio is around 3 so I can defend myself, even alone VS 3 or 4.

I was yet still looking to report the very bad behavior / attitude / actions of the members of that crew, all at once, since they act in group, like f*cking dogs.

And guess what, I came accross a few members later on when I joined a random lobby, guess what they were doing ? Killing and spawnkilling people in passive mode while in their tank, shouting insult, trapping people etc etc
This time I recorded everything.

Judging people on things you don't know is pretty pathetic by the way. Look at yourself in the mirror.

de489e8e29e7b931330c1f58e110fc27.png

Vinz1010
  • Vinz1010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Ahahahahhah. Poor lil boy. I saw a lot of funny things on this forum but this thread is the funniest
  • dannybohy likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

You bunch of idiotic english-talking scumbags

Stop. Change lobby. Move on.

More tanks in next lobby? Stop. Change lobby. Move on.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Ahahahahhah. Poor lil boy. I saw a lot of funny things on this forum but this thread is the funniest

Feel better, more comfortable in your poor life ? I'm glad you do ;)

ShootEveryone
  • ShootEveryone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Lmao stop being a bitch , passive mode shouldn't even exist in the first place lol

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

You do get that when someone fights back when you're with your crew, the fun begins...right?

There were 3 of us in a buzzard per person killing some guys who were shooting at us, and it's enjoyable in a group. Get in a crew and you'll realise why they were doing this, if you guys had just left than they would've moved on.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

You do get that when someone fights back when you're with your crew, the fun begins...right?

There were 3 of us in a buzzard per person killing some guys who were shooting at us, and it's enjoyable in a group. Get in a crew and you'll realise why they were doing this, if you guys had just left than they would've moved on.

See the thing is that they were not doing that "for enjoyment" I believe (I can understand for that reason), but they were actually doing it cause they're just angry teenagers or young adults (according to what they were saying on the mic)
They were angry at people they were killing (even defenseless and not a threat at all), and trust me even more angry when they got killed.

They were looking specially for people in passive mode to get an easy "victim", while in a tank... how coward is that ? Then trapped him and spawnkilled him until he would leave.
They know exactly how to avoid "danger" and avoid destroying PVs.
Then they were like "aaah now we can take another one", looking at another guy close or in passive mode.
(and they like passive mode, since they uses it in the first place too)

How on earth would that tolerable in good sport lobbies ? Explain ?
To me this is clearly a bad sport attitude. Therefore it deserves bad sport punishement.

This is maybe funny one moment, but not 7 hours straight.

Then they were pressing start and masturbated on their ratio (still lower ratio than mine, but they were happy/hysterical like that...well).

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

See the thing is that they were not doing that "for enjoyment" I believe (I can understand for that reason), but they were actually doing it cause they're just angry teenagers or young adults (according to what they were saying on the mic)
They were angry at people they were killing (even defenseless and not a threat at all), and trust me even more angry when they got killed.

They were looking specially for people in passive mode to get an easy "victim", while in a tank... how coward is that ? Then trapped him and spawnkilled him until he would leave.
They know exactly how to avoid "danger" and avoid destroying PVs.
Then they were like "aaah now we can take another one", looking at another guy close or in passive mode.
(and they like passive mode, since they uses it in the first place too)

How on earth would that tolerable in good sport lobbies ? Explain ?
To me this is clearly a bad sport attitude. Therefore it deserves bad sport punishement.

This is maybe funny one moment, but not 7 hours straight.

Then they were pressing start and masturbated on their ratio (still lower ratio than mine, but they were happy/hysterical like that...well).

Why did you stay in that lobby getting griefed for 7 hours ? Sounds like you're the one who missed out on having fun that day.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

mouthoff@rockstargames.com

/topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users