• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic
Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

Wants the damn Hunter back

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

Congrats OP, you have shown me a new level of pathetic bitch that I never knew existed.

What are you 10?

No, hes French.

• Mr. Crowley likes this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

Congrats OP, you have shown me a new level of pathetic bitch that I never knew existed.

What are you 10?

No, hes French.

i was gonna say thats a harsh way to speak to a 10 year old.

• Mr. Crowley likes this

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:47 AM

What are you 10?

No, hes French.

Ooooooohhhh

Makes sense now.

Hey OP, you should write R* and see if they could add in a "wave white flag" animation in to the taunt choices that makes you invincible while surrendering.
  • EyeMacHunt, Trenchfoot321, SecludedMemory and 1 other like this

Mikucki
  • Mikucki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

[email protected]

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

I'm in that crew. Or, perhaps I'm just in a crew that does the same.

You are welcome to join, but we don't take kindly to whiners - join the crew "Copenhagen".

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

What are you 10?

No, hes French.

Ooooooohhhh

Makes sense now.

Hey OP, you should write R* and see if they could add in a "wave white flag" animation in to the taunt choices that makes you invincible while surrendering.

Hey shut the f*ck up, asshole.
Are you really 35 ? Cause I didn't know you would still be a stupid prick that judge things you don't know anything about by this age. f*cking wanker.

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

Quick, throw out fried frogs legs to soothe his rage. f*ck, who has frogs?!

bensons
  • bensons

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

You can't really blame a whole crew as there are more people in the crew than can fit on a server.

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

fried%20frog%20leg(1).jpg

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

Quick, throw out fried frogs legs to soothe his rage. f*ck, who has frogs?!

Yeah that's what I thought, you know nothing about anything.
You might want to go f*ck your little sister, as you seems to not be open to anything outside of your house...

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:24 AM

Keep crying about being beat in a video game.

1338803051213.jpg

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

Jeez, is that a french custom too? Is that why you have bad teeth?

Mercy for your roundtrip in french traditions. It is totally tres bien.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

Punches in your teeth, that's how we say "bienvenue", f*cker.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

Killing a player in passive mode should be punished by bad sport

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:33 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 25 November 2013 - 07:34 AM.

This is Grand Theft Auto/Mayhem....................not Grand Theft " Hey you wanna cookie " .   This post  reminds me of 13-14 years ago when ppl used to TOS in AOL chat rooms

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:34 AM Edited by Cyklisk, 25 November 2013 - 07:34 AM.

In all seriousness, and without jokes about how silly France is, you can not get griefed very effectively in this game. If you're griefed in a full hour, you are doing something wrong - except being french.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:38 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 25 November 2013 - 07:38 AM.

People are going to be dicks.  It's the way the game was meant to be.  You should know by now passive mode  won't save you from hit and runs. Choppers and tanks are easy to avoid. If your a high level like me and someone tries to get cute in their Buzzard  whip out the ol minigun they'll go away quick after a volley of 600 rounds comes flying at them.  About the only thing I use the minigun for  that and solo survivals for the choppers.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

Actually, the only way to deal with griefers is to sit in the same room as them and bitch and moan until they leave.

• Seanathon likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:44 AM Edited by FR_Player-One, 25 November 2013 - 07:45 AM.

People are going to be dicks.  It's the way the game was meant to be.  You should know by now passive mode  won't save you from hit and runs. Choppers and tanks are easy to avoid. If your a high level like me and someone tries to get cute in their Buzzard  whip out the ol minigun they'll go away quick after a volley of 600 rounds comes flying at them.  About the only thing I use the minigun for  that and solo survivals for the choppers.

I perfectly am aware of this and I can deal with one, or two or three for that matter, and I did pretty well (until I ran out of ammo..).

But they were 6 or 7, that's not just about me only, but other lower level players as well in the lobby scattered and being spawnkilled constantly even in passive mode. Being trapped by ground and air.

I repeat this is not an attitude that fits Good Sport lobbies, and they needs to be punished by bad sport, including killing people in passive mode (I know that's a R* issue).

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

I perfectly am aware of this and I can deal with one, or two or three for that matter, and I did pretty well (until I ran out of ammo..).

But they were 6 or 7, that's not just about me only, but other lower level players as well in the lobby scattered and being spawnkilled constantly even in passive mode. Being trapped by ground and air.

I repeat this is not an attitude that fits Good Sport lobbies, and they needs to be punished by bad sport, including killing people in passive mode (I know that's a R* issue).

Someone was having fun.  If that someone wasn't you, then leave.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

I'm level 125, myself  I usually leave  people under level 50 alone,  unless their trolling and looking for a confrontation.  But still free mode is the jungle. I don't know  if you were trying to sell cars,  hunt armored trucks etc. Spawn killing in general is a sign of weak game skill. Most players  with 3-5000 PvP kills  usually 80% of those come from being in the tanks  spawn killing people. Most of those  tanks operators  send me hate messages  after I snipe them out their tanks  6-7 times.  I hear what your saying, but unless they were using hacks/god mode/ or whatever else, your complaint to Rockstar will probably fall on deaf ears. But for future reference  know your surroundings, good cover, and learn basic evasive combat maneuvers. Or if it gets to hairy for u, do the quick job option, and just leave the lobby once you go in. But as far as a report Rockstar wont even take notice to it.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

I'm level 125, myself  I usually leave  people under level 50 alone,  unless their trolling and looking for a confrontation.  But still free mode is the jungle. I don't know  if you were trying to sell cars,  hunt armored trucks etc. Spawn killing in general is a sign of weak game skill. Most players  with 3-5000 PvP kills  usually 80% of those come from being in the tanks  spawn killing people. Most of those  tanks operators  send me hate messages  after I snipe them out their tanks  6-7 times.  I hear what your saying, but unless they were using hacks/god mode/ or whatever else, your complaint to Rockstar will probably fall on deaf ears. But for future reference  know your surroundings, good cover, and learn basic evasive combat maneuvers. Or if it gets to hairy for u, do the quick job option, and just leave the lobby once you go in. But as far as a report Rockstar wont even take notice to it.

Thanks for the mature and clear answer/reply. It has to be mentionned.

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

Dawson_Crying.gif

LOL!

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:00 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 25 November 2013 - 08:02 AM.

That's actually a brilliant idea. 

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

Dawson_Crying.gif

LOL!

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:02 AM Edited by DMC14, 25 November 2013 - 08:03 AM.

Killing a player in passive mode should be punished by bad sport

wrong. You should be punished for playing in passive mode by chasing that person (the person in passive mode) around and then shooting them if they are driving if they are outside of vehicle you should proceed to run them over with you're vehicle of choice. repeat until person leaves passive mode or leaves the game and then drive away. 

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

No matter how much you say is true but without undeniable proof - evidence, you simply can't report it.

You can't convict a person for murder without evidence, no matter how high your suspicions of that person.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

they haven't done a reportable offense for starters. 

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

For future reference  "PAUSE" wont save you.  Your  basically holding a sign  that says " Hey come kill me ".  The bad sport debate  will be going on for years to come until the next GTA comes out. If you got to put the controller down, and don't want to get killed in the process, leave into story mode. Or if you have to pause the game  and don't want to leave, make sure you're in a place  that has ample cover and don't make it easy for the average drive by troll  to snuff you out.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

^^ PSN ^^

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

Dawson_Crying.gif

LOL!

This when Joey left him?  Still can't believe Pacey got in that ass before the Dawson did smh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users