Biggest pain you've experienced

51 replies to this topic
Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

One time when I was younger, I got constipated, And they shoved a tube into my Penis, For about a week afterwards, it hurt so unbelievably bad to piss, I wish I'd stayed constipated.

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by F63, 26 November 2013 - 03:45 AM.

Three ACL reconstructions, two of them on my right knee, where I also have arthritis. For about 6 months, I had constant cold sweats, and every time I stood up, I'd get charlie horses in BOTH of my calves. It sucked, but now I can at least say that my pain threshold is a lot higher than I ever thought it could be.

EDIT: Also, when I was about 10, I had to have two teeth pulled. Doctor forgot to use the numbing agents and I felt EVERYTHING. I never cried so much in my life. It was literally torture.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

Lol and jealous @ the charlie horse comments. I wish I thought that was very painful.

I have no cartilage left in my knee. Standing too long and weather changes hurt so bad I start having irrational thoughts of cutting my leg off above the knee.

Those kind of thoughts are typical for what is considered level 8 pain (1-10 scale). Iirc 9 & 10 involve even more pain induced delusion and often consideration of suicide to end the pain.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

Ingrowing toenails hurt more than you'd think after a year or two. It took 6 injections of whatever it is they gave me to numb the toe when I was getting it removed.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Wow I read some of this and I think what pussies
1. When I was 15 I had surgery on my spine to correct a rare forum of spina bifida after I was sent home the "Dura" (the lining of the brain/spinal cord) split open causing a spinal fluid leak causing the worst headache imiganble to get it fixed they had to do emergency surgery I was flat on my back for 22 days.
2. In 2008 when I had the worst chrons flare up ever, causing me to need to go to the ER and need emergency surgery (during this surgery they found out I had cancer) that was pretty bad.
3. When I was 12 I was in a cycling accident and cracked my knee cap.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:16 PM Edited by Unoriginal Gangster, 26 November 2013 - 08:17 PM.

I don't see how anybody can be seen as a pussy for their experiences. Some people may have not experienced excruciating pain and therefore their experiences aren't quite as painful as others.
  • Sting4S likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by Crazyeighties, 26 November 2013 - 08:22 PM.

I don't see how anybody can be seen as a pussy for their experiences. Some people may have not experienced excruciating pain and therefore their experiences aren't quite as painful as others.

fair enough

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Broken ribs in a fight.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Ingrowing toenails hurt more than you'd think after a year or two. It took 6 injections of whatever it is they gave me to numb the toe when I was getting it removed.

I f*cked my toe up when I was skating, and then my toenail kind of impaled itself in my skin. They had to remove it. The shots of the numb thing-y was hell, right? It was freezing cold that spray thing. f*ck and when the numbing goes away, the pain is worse.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

The emptiness in my chest hurts the most.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

I f*cked my toe up when I was skating, and then my toenail kind of impaled itself in my skin. They had to remove it. The shots of the numb thing-y was hell, right? It was freezing cold that spray thing. f*ck and when the numbing goes away, the pain is worse.

I think something like that could have been the reason behind the pain in some of my feet toes for that long, after my small "lesion" in the mountains because of boots. Fortunately is already over.

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

I f*cking love this thread, I just love reading stories about pain.

I once accidentally fell from a 2 story abandoned building, I remember that the exact moment my foot slipped on the rubble, and I started falling from the edge, the moment just skipped... Completely, next thing I remember was that, I was lying on the floor, then immediately became unconscious. I only felt pain once someone took me to the hospital.

And I've also had my foot being twisted in a motorcycle wheel, that was when I was very young, I remember screaming during my way to the hospital, I wasn't able to walk for weeks.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

@above. Strange, I once fell down some stairs after a door I was leaning on accidentaly opened and hit my head (I know is not that f*cked up like falling from a two store building lol); I was confused, completely disoriented, for some undetermined time but I didn't feel any pain that I remember...

Maybe that hit is the reason why I sometimes lose the direction of the conversatiomvkvdfkjncn

AvtoExpertz
  • AvtoExpertz

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

творческий процесс в самом своем течении приобретает новые качества, усложняется и богатеет. независимая экспертиза химки ум служит нам порою лишь для того, чтобы смелее делать глупости. независимая экспертиза независимая экспертиза, независимая автоэкспертиза, независимая оценка авто.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Looking at myself in the mirror.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

Looking at myself in the mirror.

#cutforbieber

• orbitalraindrops likes this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Exploded appendix.

It was such pain that I had to take 2 doses of morphine. It was also the best feeling ever.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

Sore throats.

I literally felt like I was going to die the last time I had one.

Never had any broken bones.....yet. All I had were a few tooth surgeries. Pain pills fixed the minimal pain.

Morons03
  • Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:58 AM

It is either the time that I rear-ended my brother's bike with me bike and scraped a good amount of skin off on the street, or the time I nearly fell off a cliff and got a big gash on my wrist and a bruised tailbone.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

My dad had to cut off half of my toenail because it became ingrown. I had to bite a pillow it hurt so bad.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:31 AM

Exploded appendix.

It was such pain that I had to take 2 doses of morphine. It was also the best feeling ever.

I know how that feels it was bad....

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:54 AM

Pain is terrible, physical pain.

I find however, that emotional pain is the worst kind, the pain of not reaching your goals, of not succeeding, the pain of regret, the pain of failure.

Physically i've never experienced anything so bad, Migraine is probably the worst, or coming down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users