Biggest pain you've experienced

51 replies to this topic
RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Kidney stones here. Ended up in the hospital. Such a horrible pain...

What about you?
  • jecycjtrry likes this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

B======|-)  ( (

;)

• orbitalraindrops likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

B======|-)  ( (

;)

Got buttf*cked?
  • kipakolonyasi likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

Well I took a big sh*t 5 minutes ago and it was pretty bad, but it felt great afterwards so i dunno 

• 3Hunt likes this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by thebodies, 24 November 2013 - 09:40 PM.

B======|-)  ( (

;)

Got buttf*cked?

:cookie:

Spoiler

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Fracturing the top and bottom part of my right knee

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 24 November 2013 - 09:53 PM.

trying to line my feet up with the floor tiles in Morrison's, i was too focused on walking like a twat and hit my head on some metal scales.

-_-

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

I guess none of you have experience a charlie horse yet? That has to be the worst sh*t I've ever felt.. especially when it's in your calves.

• 600noodles likes this

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

I guess none of you have experience a charlie horse yet? That has to be the worst sh*t I've ever felt.. especially when it's in your calves.

Probably that. I've been waking up in the middle of the night with them about once every few months, kicking up into the air and digging my head into the wall because f*ck that hurts.

Maybe pulling an ingrown nail out too, but I went in expecting that to hurt.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Probably a panic attack, Feels like you dying.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

1st. Popped eardrum

2nd. Ingrown toenails

3rd. Charlie horse. I actually didn't know there was a name for it until someone posted above

4th. Torn tissue in foot

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Probably that. I've been waking up in the middle of the night with them about once every few months, kicking up into the air and digging my head into the wall because f*ck that hurts.

Maybe pulling an ingrown nail out too, but I went in expecting that to hurt.

Amen.. I had bad issues with them when I used to hit the gym a lot .. but after visiting a doctor over them he gave me potassium pills .. those helped tremendously.. but it's not a permanent fix. It happens.. luckily I haven't had one in a few months.

How about those little pimples you get on the side of your nose near your nostrils? Those little bastards hurt like hell too if rubbed or sweating.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

?

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by headmetalbanger, 24 November 2013 - 11:01 PM.

I was hit in iron door tubes and kick my crane, I can die maybe (dizziness).

I took a deep hole with the tip of tile in my leg, accident... (I have a scar).

I hit my head in many parts, for example: the top of the refrigerator door, common accidents you know...

But for my torture methods are probably best 'pain' ever like 'holy inquisition', Scaphism, etc.

Waldie
  • Waldie

Dickensian Mockney

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Tube up the cock.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Fracturing my hand. I got mad at a dodgeball game in middle school, punched the wall and broke my hand. I went to the nurse's office. She looked at it, said it wasn't broken and sent me back to class. I spent the next 4 periods crying in agonizing pain of a broken hand.

Went home, slept on it, couldn't even sleep it hurt so bad. Next day, wen't to the doctors, they x-ray'd my hand and found out it was a boxer's fracture.

Thanks, school nurse!

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

When I was a kid I got into a fight with my friend and he slammed a shed door on my finger. Half of my finger was literally hanging off by a thread and they sewed it back on at the ER. My older bro broke the kid's arm in anger.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Fracturing my hand. I got mad at a dodgeball game in middle school, punched the wall and broke my hand. I went to the nurse's office. She looked at it, said it wasn't broken and sent me back to class. I spent the next 4 periods crying in agonizing pain of a broken hand.

Went home, slept on it, couldn't even sleep it hurt so bad. Next day, wen't to the doctors, they x-ray'd my hand and found out it was a boxer's fracture.

Thanks, school nurse!

The same f*cking problem when I was in the primary school. I had broken my arm in the schoolyard and they limited to sent me back to class...

Another time I suffered for hours was the 2012 summer in the Pyrenees mountains, walking with some boots smaller than my feet size. Every footstep was such an agony. Some fingers still hurt till not so long ago...

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

I think it's a tie between the throat pain I got from sinusitis, or having both my eardrums ruptured

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

I think that any pain is pretty much beaten by tooth aches.

A broken leg didn't hurt as much as tooth ache did.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

<insert body part here>ache since it's continuous pain...

Worst instant and "short-term" pain would be stepping on a short needle... it went almost through my foot. Yeah, not the best of feelings.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Nighttime leg cramps which i guess is the same as Charley horse but in the foot, that sh*t is annoying.

and when i broke my thumb while punishing the sand bag with no gloves on.

Any injuries in the knee area are really painful too.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

When I was still in school I hit my lower leg against a pipe/faucet that was sticking out of the ground while I was running in the dark. Didn't see the pipe, didn't feel the impact, but when the feeling returned in my leg it was damn painful. It was a deep wound and a small chunk of flesh was missing (it was on the pipe lol). I still have the scar/wound on my leg today, it's permanent.

Other than that, touching a hot stove is not a fun experience at all. I've done it a couple of times in my life so far...

I also crushed my fingernail by dropping a heavy wooden chair on it once. That was actually rather painful I tell ya

Jeone
  • Jeone

S.H.A.R.P

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Getting shot by a shotgun

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

I think that any pain is pretty much beaten by tooth aches.

A broken leg didn't hurt as much as tooth ache did.

This. Man it sucks.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by Flynny, 25 November 2013 - 06:46 PM.

It is between 2 incidents. The cookie has to go to my collapsed lung though as that recurred and effects lingered after the surgery.

The first time I didn't go to hospital until like 2-3 hours after the lung actually collapsed, i first felt it at 8am, just over 5 years ago now, strange that I still remember the exact place I was, I thought it would go away that it as nothing, I went to the school nurse at 10am after an hour long speech by some teachers about the day being a chance for us to get a preview at what the a-level courses are like so we can decide what to take for a-level and if we want to do them there. I didn't want to be rude and walk out in the middle of the speech. I had to be helped to the nurses office by my friends Adam and Jacob; by this point My chest felt like it was in a vice and I was coughing, each time i coughed it felt like I had been donkey-punched in the stomach by George Foreman (yes the grill guy).

I called home, waited to be picked up, not even called an ambulance. I threw up a few times and went to the hospital as a precaution, barely made it in the door, took like 20 minutes to walk across the normal-sized car park, having to stop, and then I had to wait what felt like hours it get my x-ray and the results from it but by this point it could have been 5 minutes. I finally got into a room where they performed a minor procedure with a big f*ck off needle. Didn't hurt one bit, too busy laughing at the double meaning in a poster in the room, I can't remember what the joke was, the procedure didn't work so they stuck a tube in me, and i got into a hospital bed in a room with 3 others, then was moved to another room, where I stayed for almost 2 weeks waiting for the suction tube to suck the air out from my chest cavity so the lung could re-inflate. So they said. I was even moved to another Hospital to get ready for surgery but I was discharged from there before I needed it. 

yeah that was a bitch, happened again a week after I was discharged but I went straight to hospital ambulance and all, I just sat down in chemistry class, got up, said "it happened again" politely refused help because compared to last time this was a walk in the park, and called an ambulance. I got out on xmas eve after surgery

then I had to go in a week later due to chest infection.

Worst of all the hospital i spent half the time (2nd half mostly, not the first days) was in Leeds

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

For me it's got to be that dreaded stomach ache, every time I get them I can barely move at all, kind of paralyzes me in a way.

Tooth aches are just horrible and they can go on for days but at least they're rare for me.

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Fuel injected suicide machine

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 25 November 2013 - 07:05 PM.

I had a horrible ear infection that kept me awake for a full 3 days, it wasn't just my ear that hurt though, the area behind my jaw was in constant pain, although the pain itself was pretty bad, what made it unbearable more than anything was the fact that it was constant, and also that it was in my ear, head and jaw all at once.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

When I broke one of my ribs.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

1.) asthma attack 

2.) sometimes my jaw locks up and it hurts so bad, but nothing compared to my asthma attacks 

ive been lucky enough to have never broken any bones or serious injury.. hope it stays that way 

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

For me it's got to be that dreaded stomach ache, every time I get them I can barely move at all, kind of paralyzes me in a way..

Might not be a stomach ache in the traditional sense, could be trapped wind pushing on a nerve or something like that. Peppermint cordial clears that right up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users