Could Somebody Do This? Thanks!

10 replies to this topic
Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

Hello, everybody! Could somebody unlock my mod, rename it to "Mafia Gangs in Los Santos" and change its category to "Misc - Other"? Thank you so much!

The mod's link: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=14360

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

The mod has been removed?

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:04 AM Edited by povke, 25 November 2013 - 11:04 AM.

The mod has been removed?

And locked.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

AFAIK, GTAG mods cannot be locked. Topics posted here at GTAF can be locked. If it's something here at GTAF, then I can help you. If your GTAG mod has been removed, then I can only suggest that you re-submit it.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

AFAIK, GTAG mods cannot be locked. Topics posted here at GTAF can be locked. If it's something here at GTAF, then I can help you. If your GTAG mod has been removed, then I can only suggest that you re-submit it.

Actually, you can lock mods. Things to do in San Andreas This mod has been locked for a few years with no response from the author. I don't know the reasons but it looks to be a pretty old mod.

As for OP, I don't think anybody will delete your mod. If moderators are inactive for to even approve mods then how can you expect it to be deleted. It might not have been intentionally. Like Girish suggested, you could just re-upload the mod. Then, request for an approval.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Actually, you can lock mods. Things to do in San Andreas This mod has been locked for a few years with no response from the author. I don't know the reasons but it looks to be a pretty old mod.

Umm, where does it say it's locked?

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Oh, really?

tuec.jpg

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Well, as an user, I can't see it. I can't even view the mod; it says it's been removed.

You can wait for an admin to help you out but that might take a while since they're in the process of revamping the site.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Well, as an user, I can't see it. I can't even view the mod; it says it's been removed.

You can wait for an admin to help you out but that might take a while since they're in the process of revamping the site.

I've already asked PatrickW about that.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

Gets stranger, I can see the mod but not the "Locked" button in his screenshot. That revamp seems well needed. :p

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:01 PM Edited by Dr. John13, 26 November 2013 - 12:03 PM.

Umm, where does it say it's locked?

Let me improve my search for you: Click for search results

Check on the title of the mod's left side. It shows it is locked.

• Girish likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users