Photo

Actual ADULTS playing online!

43 replies to this topic
T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

The government considers me an adult so I suppose I am qualified. I have been gaming for over 3 decades and appreciate more from this GTA than chrome paint and Rhinos. I find it a real gem when I encounter others that can have a conversation without using a racial slur for every other word, devise a strategy and follow it, and actually play the game. I would be happy to play with you guys, Invite me anytime.

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

ill vouch for T0lly as a douchbaggery free gamer....

hes full of red rummery though...

• T0lly likes this

M_M_G
  • M_M_G

MMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

PSN MMG_DESIGNKING I Have A Heatset

Ayrshire True Blue
  • Ayrshire True Blue

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:33 PM

PSN ID davief1982

Sick of listening to kids screaming down mics and idiots that just want to drive about in tanks and blow up everything in sight.

tikewaffle
  • tikewaffle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

Add me as well.  Also look out for invites from me too.  I don't get to play much due to wife and kid, but when I do, I don't want to deal with little punks. PSN ID:  Tikewaffle

Vynck143
  • Vynck143

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

Add me on ps3 vynck143

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

if you guys want to join a tight knit racing crew, that dabbles in freeroam fun,off roading, surivivals, gang attacks and general tomfoolery then check out Red Rum Racing, fast growing but closely guarded crew, we look after our own and theres pretty much always one or two crew members online all day every day...

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

Some of the members here added me as friend. If you did, thanks for the add =)

You want a good guy story to restore your faith in humanity?
I posted about me having a hard time finding Phoenix car in Show Your Garage thread yesterday. Then this good guy greg sent me a PM and PSN that he was currently found a Phoenix and currently sitting in it. He notified me and asked me to come join him to claim the car. I felt really bad because I was working and had to reply him very late. Couldn't help but to keep saying thanks for how considerate he is.

=)

I love my phoenix so won't mind duping it for you. Can do it right now if you're still interested.

How do you people duplicate cars by the way? I've only done it once, and it was by letting another player finish a mission inside my car. Don't know if there is a faster way.

There is a much faster way, invite said person into your garage. Get in the car that he wants you to duplicate you in the driver, him in the passenger. Pull out if your garage. Now when the screen loads and shows the car pulling out of the garage. Immediately pause once you see this screen and go to the playstation store. You will leave the lobby and the passenger will take over the driver seat and they are free to take the car to LSC or to put in garage. Once the ps store loads just back out and it should pop you back in the same lobby and you should be on the street by your apartment and your car should be there also. Should be noted that any vehicle that is worth more than $50000 when taken into LSC when the vehicle is stock the person will not be able to keep or mod but is still dupe able. All of you on PSN should add my GT-ibsmokin420 I play regularily and like helping out friends and other friendly respectful players. Like all of you, tired of all the kids. An adult crew is a great idea. Oh and I have a mic

StrikerZ89
  • StrikerZ89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

PSN: Pookiesm

aTadStrange
  • aTadStrange

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:25 AM

psn kevkambey

CapoV91
  • CapoV91

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:25 AM

CapoV91

Holler at ya boy

leonglian
  • leonglian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:59 AM

add me PSN : leonglian

superstrappy
  • superstrappy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

trying to make a massive cruse again i been to a FEW AND THEY WERE ALSOME FUN FOR AGES I GOT A MIC BUT DONT NEED one. ganna be a massive burnout comp and i will judge the winners will be judge for best dressed best style of car and style of burn out the prize are

1st 500k

2ed 100k

3rd 50k

then

200k for most diffent style and custom

meet at 11pm perth time this comp is going to be on meet at ls customs vine wood car park heaps of other prizes weather ur lvl is low or high u can win it

11pm perth time onwords

vinewood ls customs cARPARK

GT NAME:SUPERSTRAPPY90

BRING UR CHICK CHARCS FOR PHOTO SHOOTS

ADD ME BEFOR 11PM PERTH TIME ILL COME ON AT LIKE 10.30 TO GET READY

PS3

sizzla36
  • sizzla36

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

I'm in bro, sizzlakalonji36 is my psn tag. I need ppl who don't just want to kill other ppl and blow up their PV's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users