Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you catch somebody slipping do you take the easy kill?

87 replies to this topic
Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

By slipping i mean caught inside a clothing store or barber shop in a hostile freeroam warzone, yesterday i caught somebody slipping at the poisonbys and threw a sticky bomb on his bifta as he walked out, the poor guy tailed me for a good 30 seconds trying to get close enough so i wouldnt do what we all know is about to happen, i get about 15 feet away from him and click on the d-pad without hesitating as i feel the ground rumble and hear him make his way to valhalla

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:47 PM Edited by J@bz, 24 November 2013 - 01:47 PM.

you would probably take a cheap kill when someone is away from controller...

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

Take a seat if you are not gona contribute fanboy.
  • lilpokerface likes this

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

Forever and always.

By slipping i mean caught inside a clothing store or barber shop in a hostile freeroam warzone, yesterday i caught somebody slipping at the poisonbys and threw a sticky bomb on his bifta as he walked out, the poor guy tailed me for a good 30 seconds trying to get close enough so i wouldnt do what we all know is about to happen, i get about 15 feet away from him and click on the d-pad without hesitating as i feel the ground rumble and hear him make his way to valhalla

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

your dead if your on my radar lol

Teqnikal
  • Teqnikal

Letīs be realistic, demand the impossible!

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

Throwing a molotov inside a shop then slowly leaning against my car and watch the desperate player get out

tumblr_mftlsisI5O1rvzu9do1_500.gif

• BockasaurusRex, Governator, Dementious and 1 other like this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

You sound a bit like an asshole. "Catch somebody slipping" means a chance to kill while someone is unprepared. That's like a bully who waits till a victim is depressed or out of breath. You're probably not an asshole, but you describe a habit of one.
  • Hamsterbaffle, ImBoss450, Shmiqq and 6 others like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

Meh.. Its no fun unless they are fighting back.  But to each their own...

• ImBoss450 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

You sound a bit like an asshole. "Catch somebody slipping" means a chance to kill while someone is unprepared. That's like a bully who waits till a victim is depressed or out of breath. You're probably not an asshole, but you describe a habit of one.

Ya its like cheap shot.

Like starting a beef with someone then punching them when they aren't looking..  Dafuq?

lol

• ImBoss450 likes this

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

your dead if your on my radar lol

This, I don't care who you are, sometimes ill allow lower levels to drive my car and sh*t but otherwise if your rank 50+ you're going to get APd

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

If the guy's an ass or has a bounty, I will.  I don't do that just for sh*ts though.
I also will take a kill on somebody who is slipping more literally.  I have no problem shooting people who have tripped, and I enjoy running people over gently and then shooting them the rest of the way dead.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

what am i a fanboy of exactly???

• Upggrade likes this

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

No i dont

I have never killed a player unless provoked...... but i have seen a few assholes who take a easy kill by shooting thu the windows at the clothing stores.......

I sum these players up as kids who have to ask Mama if they can have a soft drink at meal time instead of the usual glass of milk

• urban_RED_NECK, JoshhT and Sugar Free Nos like this

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

What did you say?!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

Only lazy bastards use sticky bombs, why don't you at least look him in the eyes before you kill him you slimy bastard. You be caught in a deathloop if you did that to me or my crew members. 

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

No i dont

I have never killed a player unless provoked...... but i have seen a few assholes who take a easy kill by shooting thu the windows at the clothing stores.......

I sum these players up as kids who have to ask Mama if they can have a soft drink at meal time instead of the usual glass of milk

I agree to this. Most of the time I just modify cars and hand them out to people, so I never go around killing people. And when I get killed for about the 10th time I pull out the tank and all hell breaks loose. If someone is trying to survive or run from a firefight, I'll try to help them out. Someone is getting raped by a bunch of pricks with nothing better to do, I rape the pricks. Simple as that.

• DarkReaper9429 and Sugar Free Nos like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 24 November 2013 - 02:24 PM.

No i dont

This

I wish there were more players like you and me who never shoot on sight unless attacked first. It would really benefit this community. So many children have the habit of shooting you in the back, trying to run away, and then complain when you catch up to them and start to kill them repeatedly. It's the equivalent of shaking the hornet's nest and complaining when you get stung.

To answer the original question, no, I never shoot on sight for any reason, unless I'm shot first or there is a 90+ percent chance the player is hostile (as in I've seen him killing other players repeatedly).

In my opinion, free mode isn't the place for strictly PvP. If you want that type of experience, go play Deathmatches. But, then again, you can't spawn camp with your tank in deathmatches, now can you?

EDIT: I also agree with the above post.

• urban_RED_NECK, Dementious, Aunty Fascist and 2 others like this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

No i dont

Is there one topic where kids aren't brought in? Grow up if you're not one. It's sad, the world we live in. Full of jackasses and smartasses.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

They would do it to you in a heartbeat. I cut people down when and where I can. People, especially noobs rely on police being on their opponent and other cheap tactics to get the kill so I return the favour by obliterating them with my full arsenal :D. Any chance they are slipping, there is a chance I'll kill them. Some noob shot me while I was taking down a swarm of police, later on he was falling down a mountain and I returned the favour. 'An eye for an eye' - Gandhi. 

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

What did you say?!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by ExtendUnlimited, 24 November 2013 - 02:29 PM.

No i dont

Is there one topic where kids aren't brought in? Grow up if you're not one. It's sad, the world we live in. Full of jackasses and smartasses.

Kids are use as a representation in his post, now stop being a little crying wee bastard and grow up yourself you sad prick.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

No i dont

The Reason I use the term "Kids" is this

1. After being killed unprovoked, most adults will respect it when i say a man i am friendly...  I say most not all
  2. 95% of the time after a say i am friendly "i hear a Kid saying f*ck you  your dead anyway
  3. I am 51 yrs old and a lot of players are Kids when compared to me in age LOL
  • Hamsterbaffle, urban_RED_NECK, Aunty Fascist and 5 others like this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

No i dont

Kids are use as a representation in his post, now stop being a little crying wee bastard and grow up yourself you sad prick.

Which way am I crying? You're setting the example yourself. How old are you, 12? Get on my level, Im x2 of your age, sonnn.

Proomo
  • Proomo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Why would you do this? You get nothing from killing people so whats the point?

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

Do you even understand what a fanboy is Andy? Apparently not judging by this post.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

I'm worse. I throw a sticky on their car then walk in the store first and pop pop. Then when they jump in their car and start driving its BOOM. Forgot the kick in the dick part! If their car is a chrome adder they get a bounty so they pay that 12k

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

If I see you, shots are fired. 

anticon
  • anticon

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

So many tough guys itt.

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Well, I'm guilty of going on the odd rampage. Why not. I've always got in eye on the radar and a finger on the trigger.

If that white dot comes my way I'm usually in the Bullet so I'll turn my back and see what happens. If they shoot, they die :)

I have seen players stood still in the wide open doing literally nothing, headshot. I will hang on until they respawn and see if they fight or flight. If the latter then I'll let them go if they want to go then get some wheels and game on. I never spawn kill but it's a jungle out there.

In a nutshell. I'll shoot you fairly and squarely. If you shoot me. Well done, just don't be a pussy about it. It shows that you are not very good really.

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

What did you say?!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

No i dont

Which way am I crying? You're setting the example yourself. How old are you, 12? Get on my level, Im x2 of your age, sonnn.

The world isn't sad like you and you haven't grown up yet. So drop the tough guy act, you aren't fooling no one. Even people that are over 20 years of age can still be immature little bastards you know. You telling people to grow up and yet you are here being a little sack of sh*t while the man is using a representation of how he sees these easy kill pricks. He isn't talking about you, but he must of hurt your feelings ehh son?

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

Only times I kill on sight are when people either shoot first or barrel towards me in a vehicle. In hindsight I've probably overreacted a couple times on the latter situation, but eh, can't be too safe sometimes.

Otherwise I try like hell to avoid people. At this point I'm pretty much only playing the game with friends, so I know who I can approach without getting chewed up. Everybody else is considered hostile if they approach us without warning.

And I agree with some of the above posts. I never go after people who are just shopping or minding their own business. But that said, if you are standing still out in the open without passive mode on or some kind of other protection, you are kind of asking for somebody to pop you. If you need to go away from controller, use your apartment or garage.

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Well, I'm guilty of going on the odd rampage. Why not. I've always got in eye on the radar and a finger on the trigger.

If that white dot comes my way I'm usually in the Bullet so I'll turn my back and see what happens. If they shoot, they die :)

I have seen players stood still in the wide open doing literally nothing, headshot. I will hang on until they respawn and see if they fight or flight. If the latter then I'll let them go if they want to go then get some wheels and game on. I never spawn kill but it's a jungle out there.

In a nutshell. I'll shoot you fairly and squarely. If you shoot me. Well done, just don't be a pussy about it. It shows that you are not very good really.

You are annoying. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users