Quantcast

» «
Photo

need friend with base invader farming ( PS3 only )

6 replies to this topic
Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

i need a friend who was farm base invader requested to ron ( since i accidentaly doing daemon run . ron always send me this )

my nick : firedenny12

rank/level : 60

weapon choice :

Pistols ( for survival ) . i only use pistol to save little money , specifically buying SNS ammo for ten bucks each . just one headshots kill enemy no matter how big wave is ( unless a helicopter )

snipers ( for survival )

MGs / assault rifles ( most missions )

the reason why is i want base invader for easy money to reach $1.5 m GTA dollars . im stop survival for awhile due base invader quicker than survival ( survival = 20k each half hours vs base invader 25k every 7 min / 3-4 min according to youtube . still both depending how quick players completing it ) . i don't care if base invader has low RP than survival , all i need to reach $ 1.525.000 or above that

$ 1.5m for :  heavily armored , lethal , deadly and biggest firepower to trolling the trolls back at them

$ 25k / above for : weapon's ammo backup / resupply

lukeyk22
  • lukeyk22

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

I do feel sorry for but you should never believe YouTube... U only get half the money for missions now.... Best bet is a mission coveted

tokenstraightguy
  • tokenstraightguy

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

Yeah, the game is really unfun due to how low the monetary rewards are.

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

Coveted

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:59 AM

I'm bored of farming Coveted, but it's $12000 and it's easy when solo. Too tempting.

Base Invaders, yep, done that solo but it was about 5 x harder than Coveted. Not worth the effort.

Biggest waste of time so far has been that Simeon mission where you steal back 5 ATVs. They went all over the map. Took 40 minutes. $2000. Remind me to plug Simeon next time I see him.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:06 AM Edited by jcph3, 19 December 2013 - 10:07 AM.

i need a friend who was farm base invader requested to ron ( since i accidentaly doing daemon run . ron always send me this )

my nick : firedenny12

rank/level : 60

weapon choice :

Pistols ( for survival ) . i only use pistol to save little money , specifically buying SNS ammo for ten bucks each . just one headshots kill enemy no matter how big wave is ( unless a helicopter )

snipers ( for survival )

MGs / assault rifles ( most missions )

the reason why is i want base invader for easy money to reach $1.5 m GTA dollars . im stop survival for awhile due base invader quicker than survival ( survival = 20k each half hours vs base invader 25k every 7 min / 3-4 min according to youtube . still both depending how quick players completing it ) . i don't care if base invader has low RP than survival , all i need to reach $ 1.525.000 or above that

$ 1.5m for :  heavily armored , lethal , deadly and biggest firepower to trolling the trolls back at them

$ 25k / above for : weapon's ammo backup / resupply

That $25k is the first time only, I think it's 12.5 or maybe $15k after that. I'll do it with you if you promise not to use the plane...

BTW, you'll hate the tank...

LonePirate
  • LonePirate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

Yeah, the game is really unfun due to how low the monetary rewards are.

I know! I can't believe R* expects people to work and earn money to afford vehicles, clothes, weapons, apartments, etc. Why are they ignoring the pleas of all of the lazy players who want to obtain everything for pennies at the very start of the game? Why do they expect people to play the game as it was intended by completing missions, races, survivals and death matches while earning cash and moving up in rank?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users