» «

Problems with Crate drops!

4 replies to this topic
  • Lje90

PSN: Lje90

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:59 PM Edited by Lje90, 24 November 2013 - 01:28 PM.

4 times now, in different sessions, i have received the notification of an incoming crate drop.

When i get to the green circle (where it is expected to drop) which is still there, the crate

NEVER drops! there is always many other players just hanging around waiting for the crate/shooting each other around the smoke beacon :S

Anyone else experiencing this? it could be to do with the beach bum playlist which is down, as i remember reading that crate drops would be 2x RP/high powered weapons (whatever that means)

• Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

I unfortunately have yet to even see a crate drop incoming message :-(,  but from what i have read on the forums it seems there is a bug where if anyone is within the green circle it will not drop. I am just basing off second hand information though. good luck!

• Lje90 likes this

• dotwreck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

Sometimes, for what I've gathered, there isn't really a crate lol

I have collected about 5-6 crates so far this weekend......The problem I have with the crate drops....is the connection problem I keep experiencing. I don't have a problem with any other games. But majority of the time, as soon as I actually start to do something: mission, survival, running around f*cking stuff up, or defending myself to get the contents of the crate, I get booted. Everyone leaves session. So I'll go collect the crate, then join a new session so I'm not playing alone. Any weapons that I gathered from the crate DO NOT SAVE! They disappear when the new session loads. I think that is some bullsh*t. Fight off 5-10 people to get the crate, then I do, everyone disappears from the session, then when I enter a new one, I no longer have anything that I just spent X amount of time to get......Starting to get fed up with this game

• Judas0ne

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

From my experience and numerous other too from what Ive read - you cant enter the green circle before the crate dops or you void it for whatever reason. I watched two players camp in the green circle for almost an hour even after I sent them messages telling them it wouldnt come now. 

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

unwritten rules of gta5.

stay the hell away from the green circle it will glitch out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users