Photo

girl with a mic

48 replies to this topic
Treeburner67
  • Treeburner67

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

just looking to see if any females play this and are decent if so and u want someone to roll around with hmu on ps3 Kush_Addict72

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

A lot of females play this, But they aren't playing this to find boyfriends...

99% of them don't use a mic and play as guys..

Most of the "Females" in the game are actually guys

• carlwinslo84 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:21 PM Edited by Malibu454, 24 November 2013 - 12:23 PM.

A-duh...😜😜
Yeah the 2nd character I started for myself is a chick.
And she's f*cking CraZY..😈😈

Treeburner67
  • Treeburner67

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

im not looking for a girlfriend either it would just be a nice change

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

This is why girls don't use their mics.

• Edub_1234, carlwinslo84, hammertime99 and 1 other like this

Treeburner67
  • Treeburner67

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

why is that?

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

why is that?

Probably because people like you will creep them out and others will hunt them down and kill them for being a girl.

• carlwinslo84, Hghdra, Revenge of the Donut and 1 other like this

Treeburner67
  • Treeburner67

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

yeah cuz wanting some new ppl to roll around with is creepy u f*ck

• andymci likes this

Svisma
  • Svisma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

yeah cuz wanting some new ppl to roll around with is creepy u f*ck

Does it matter if your'e a girl or not - whats so new about being a girl? Newsflash! They have been around for a while. You might go outside and see for yourself. 

tumblr_mp96ux1rvo1qapfy1o2_r1_500.jpg

• Revenge of the Donut and ryandabz like this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Lol OP you made yourself look desperate. The other posters cottoned onto this quickly and your attempted defense failed miserably tbh. It shouldn't matter if the players are male or female. I play with both males and females and I welcome new players both male or female. I treat my female crew members the same as I treat the males. I let her ride with me to the mission objectives more often though, because I am a gentleman. I feel that wanting to play with females alone is a little bit on the creepy side. You should see it from their perspective. If you were a woman, would you want to play with a guy specifically requesting to play with females? I certainly wouldn't. Sounds like a potential stalker tbh.

• carlwinslo84 likes this

Peaches84
  • Peaches84

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

I am a female, with a female character, and my gamer tag is my name (should of thought that through really and made another ps3 account before I started!) but I don't use my mic. Purely because I come from a part of the UK called Bristol and I sound like a farmer lol. If anyone heard me speak it would be like senior school all over again!

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Would you accept a pre-op transexual? Only 4 previous owners.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

What's wrong with him wanting to find a girl to play with? Good luck in your adventures OP but you won't find many females on these forums because of those that reply with such comments as above.

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by reform, 24 November 2013 - 11:00 PM.

I am a female, with a female character, and my gamer tag is my name (should of thought that through really and made another ps3 account before I started!) but I don't use my mic. Purely because I come from a part of the UK called Bristol and I sound like a farmer lol. If anyone heard me speak it would be like senior school all over again!

Originally from Street, Sommerset here. I prefer to think I sound like a pirate than a farmer, though.

I'm just glad I'm not northern though. Nothing against them, mind, I just think it'd be hard online where anyone not from the UK (and even some from the UK) have no idea what you're saying.

• Shmiqq and Peaches84 like this

Peaches84
  • Peaches84

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

[/quote]
Originally from Street, Sommerset here. I prefer to think I sound like a pirate than a farmer, though.

I'm just glad I'm not northern though. Nothing against them, mind, I just think it'd be hard online where anyone not from the UK (and even some from the UK) have no idea what you're saying.[/quote]

Ah yes, a pirate does sound more adventurous. Next time people ask where I've left my tractor (I live in Kent now so it comes up whenever I open my mouth) I shall reply that I prefer to get around on my beloved ship, The Black Peach.

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

That is just a weird question. 

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

And it's not even in the right section... This has nothing to do with gameplay!

DO THE LEVELS OF WRONG HAVE NO END!?!?!

• TJK319 and andymci like this

BigDMcQ
  • BigDMcQ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

This sh*t is sooo true. My wife games (hate gta OP) and her GT is decidedly girly. Anytime we hop on halo she ends up with 4-5 adds, helps that shes also good haha

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

My wife plays too. She's in Germany om bussiness right now and has been for two months so GTA is one of the ways we get to talk everyday and every night she played she said she got at least 10 new adds a day she had to disable the friend request and messages.

carlwinslo84
  • carlwinslo84

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

lol It's sad that women cant use their mic's because of tweens freaking out that they get the chance to talk to a girl who isnt person to person with them intimidating them and making them nervous. I have a female friend who plays this game and the only time she gets on the mic is when she is playing with personal friends. Hell i only get on the mic when im playing with personal friends and im a guy. No one wants to hear some squeaky voiced little ass pestering them when they are trying to enjoy some casual video game time.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

I'm the same are Carl i only get on it in friend only session or duing a mission when i need to yell at someone for being a dumbass other then that i'm quiet.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

My girlfriend plays online a lot, battlefield but mainly Cod with her workmates. I play with them now and then with my m8s and they tear lobbies up a lot. They aren't butch gamer dykes but they can play.

They also get friend requests constantly, nearly everyone in the game as soon as they hear 4 or 5 women talking on the mic its instant friend requests lol from people like the OP no doubt

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

Notice how he hasn't replied since we pegged what he was doing
  • Gasmasks likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

Probably because people like you will creep them out and others will hunt them down and kill them for being a girl.

I can confirm that.

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

i dont mind playing with girls, they get the same treatment as everybody else.

just a few days back we had some great fun, and it was with 6 boys and 1 gurl.

but we were teaming up against the cops in a riot van.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

Its weird, my girl likes Diablo 3 but GTA doesnt really appeal to her. Not that it is offensive or she is agaisnt it or anything but the game itself feels geared to men. You can get female hookers and strippers but not male ones. There has never EVER been a GTA protagonist..... On that topic, I always thought one would be interesting. Like they had a chance to make one of the 3 characters this game a girl and instead they decided to make 2 white dudes and throw in a black dude. 

Anyways... not that it is not appealing to all women, or that women cannot enjoy this game. I just feel like the entire series has been kind of one sided geared to men. Like I have Gta San Andreas and sometimes we will coop free roam together, but like if she wants to play alone she cant play as one of the girlfriends she has to play the dude. And these games arnt like Tomb Raider where you are a disproportionate looking hot girl in rolled up booty shorts shooting mummies and preforming gymnastics like a contortion artist... nah you are Gangsta dude pimpin hoes and playin your 5 girlfriends in different towns..... 

Tho, one game that I met more women then men... Second life... who wudda thot. 

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

Tho, one game that I met more women then men... Second life... who wudda thot. 

Bored housewives.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

I like the game as it is. I love the story and the characters. But it would be awesome with a female main character in the story mode. The game would probably be more appealing to women if that was the case too. It would have to be a cool likable character tho, not a sex object with big boobs, big lips and high heels

And yeah, male strippers wouldn't hurt, it would be awesome

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

I like the game as it is. I love the story and the characters. But it would be awesome with a female main character in the story mode. The game would probably be more appealing to women if that was the case too. It would have to be a cool likable character tho, not a sex object with big boobs, big lips and high heels

And yeah, male strippers wouldn't hurt, it would be awesome

Looking at the character models for female avatars in GTAOnline, I'd be optomistic that R* could at least get the visual side of a future female protagonist right. (ie- no oversexualised nonsense). I just wouldn't want them to have all of the steriotypical character traits that female characters always seem to be given,

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:44 PM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 25 November 2013 - 12:45 PM.

An Asian chick would be cool, part of the Yakuza or Triad or something... Lucy Liu style... Or a side story about that Asian gang that Trever pisses off when he puts that dude in the freezer... what were they Korean or somethin? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users