» «
Photo

You're messing with the Sharks!

20 replies to this topic
TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:22 AM Edited by TonyMontanaCDL, 24 November 2013 - 04:23 AM.

Man these guys are some pesky f*ckers.

Attack on Sharks business, expect a driveby at any moment.

In one sitting, they attacked 4 businesses of mine and after the attacks they constantly sent death squads.

It's much harder defending a site from their attacks rather than the others, so I normally let them go.

Don't you just love these guys? The Cholos and Bikers are nothing but man the Sharks come at you hard with thugs armed to the teeth with good weapons.

• JamalG, darthvader20011, Rolando Arroyo and 2 others like this

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:12 AM Edited by Mince, 24 November 2013 - 06:16 AM.

So many memories of this. I remember being scared as sh*t on many occasions when I looked down the street and saw that black and red death squad (Sharks vehicle) coming towards me.

The Sharks were always a bunch of annoying neon shirt-wearing bastards.

• JamalG, universetwisters, Ermac. and 4 others like this

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

If you let the Bikers operate their business, meaning you don't attack their Empire Sites, after the Cholos are wiped out in the story missions and you don't purchase their sites, the Bikers will and gain in strength.

Then, once you reach the second island, attack a couple of the Sharks business in the northern part, around the North Point Mall, and either buy the empire site or leave it for the Bikers to purchase.

The idea is to place a foothold for the Bikers on the east island, connecting with their dominance in the north-western island.

Afterwards, in due time, The Biker gangs will wage multiple attacks against the Sharks and wipe them out of the game, and the Sharks won't bother your business since it's the Bikers attacking them and not you.

Indeed, at least once I've finished the game with only seven Empire sites, required to complete the story, and the twenty three other sites all belong to the Bikers!

It was marvelous.

But then you realize that two years later the Bikers are nothing but the Greasy Chopper's favorite customers.

• Zee and iainspad like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 24 November 2013 - 04:45 PM.

I remember how I almost always ended up getting killed by 4 Sharks with AK's. These memories :p

I got better at the game and I took over their all businesses. And who's laughing now? :devil:

Their Rancher is awesome. A bit tough to steal but fun to drive.

• Rolando Arroyo and Cakelover21 like this

pokemon123
  • pokemon123

stuff

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

i hate them. They attack my businesses every 2 minutes even when i save.

Rolando Arroyo
  • Rolando Arroyo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:27 AM

They would travel in groups, attack you and your empires directly with brute force constantly, and have phenomenal aiming. I would love to have shootouts in the middle of traffic with them and then get chased by police. Those guys are the only ones in the game that could whoop my ass if I wasn't careful.

• Mince likes this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

i ran ashark over with a submarine lol

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

I enjoyed taking over their properties the most. The bikers are easy to finish 

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Love hurts

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

Sharks in Vice City were not as deadly as in VCS. In VC they only seem dangerous during missions that involve them, during freeroam they're pretty easy to beat.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:44 AM

Hate the fact that their AKs will kill you in 5Sec or less. :sui:

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

Damn right. Bikers or Cholos can be easily fended off or be taken out but Sharks, they're hard as nails. Their extremely heavy drive-by skills piss me off, I remeber they've killed me only in seconds, a lot of times.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by luisniko, 10 April 2014 - 03:58 PM.

What I did was to attack and buy the properties neatly. Meaning going from one side and slowly comb to the other side. With this, I can easily go to closest site after attacking and buying the next one. If my site is being attacked while I'm on the way attacking another site, I will load the last save data. Otherwise, I will let it broken or even taken over. I won't bother having 1 property taken over when I could conquer another 3 before the next gang attack.

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

Those guys were hardcore. Not like the pussies you fight in V and IV. Ah the 3D era, where the men were separated from the boys. Good old days.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

Those guys were hardcore. Not like the pussies you fight in V and IV. Ah the 3D era, where the men were separated from the boys. Good old days.

I think the Leones from GTA III were even more hardcore than the Sharks. Talk about overpowered shotguns that can blow your car up in two or three hits. If you were without the bulletproof Patriot or a tank and you were in Portland, you were pretty much f*cked.

• Mince likes this

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:57 PM

It's true. The Leones from III were scary as hell after you get to Staunton,

Vice City criminal
  • Vice City criminal

I see you're a gangster. i'm pretty gangster myself.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

yeah, is really annoying when you protect a property and 10 seconds later after you saved that one they attack another. the best thing you can do if you know they're gonna send a death squad is use a BulletProof Car.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

I haaaaaaaate the sharks.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

And that is where the m249 comes in (the one you can pick up at the film studio for free). By bye Sharks..

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ɇmpirɇ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

Those guys didn't f*ck around; sure they carried a pink rancher but damn did they know how to bring it....

The bikers on the other hand...

Vice City criminal
  • Vice City criminal

I see you're a gangster. i'm pretty gangster myself.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

Those guys didn't f*ck around; sure they carried a pink rancher but damn did they know how to bring it....

The bikers on the other hand...

the bikers on the other hand didn't even know how to drive their own bikes and carried probably the sh*ttiest guns after the cholos 

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

Sharks are real gang. They were attacking my business sites every ten minutes and then sent me four SMG mobs for assasination every minute.

I don't remember any poor Cholo attack but Sharks made me stressed lol

Bikers are good. They are not weak as a f*** like Cholos and not frustrating like Sharks. They are well balanced.
  • Cakelover21 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users